We want the Sup Forums audience

>we want the Sup Forums audience

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crisis_on_Earth-X
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Then get rid of felicity, put a muzzle on iris and find some new villians to chase around

What was that dude who plays fmr. Captain lance, doing with that fucking accent that kept changing

It just sucked

>tfw no overfu

>gay couple kisses

this crossover proved that legends is the only marginally decent show left and felicity will take arrow down with her

HAIL THE CW!

What I don't get, as I understand it, Green Arrow swore off killing... are you telling me blasting 50 nazis with arrows and none of them are killshots?

What about the people on his team. The two lez chicks were just mowing down people with machine guns. Green Arrow is cool with that?

She was so incredibly bad in these episodes. It was honestly embarrassing.

Are you fucking gay or something? NaziGirl was so hot. And her speech about aryan purity and stuff ... I cum so hard.

Yes, she was hot. Her also being a terrible actress doesn't negate that.

>watching capeshit tv
have a little self respect guys...

Somebody please tell me what season/episode number is this crossover so i can download it. I dropped all CW shows 2 years ago but Nazifu is making muh dick really hard.

>...
opinion discarded

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crisis_on_Earth-X

My man.

>lol so hot
You are the cultural cancer.

They're nazis, my dude.
Nazis, muslims and anyone challenging the american brainwashing.

He didn't swear off killing. He shifted his focus from killing to apprehension/arresting. He'll still kill if he needs to (in that recent Deathstroke episode he killed a few guys) or if the enemy absolutely needs to die (e.g. Damien Dark or Fuhrer Queen)

>cultural cancer.
go away tumblr

Stop falseflagging, you tumor.

>we want the cinéphile audience

he's english irl. He had the same accent in 24
you mean qt af

>ywn have a threesome with Sarah and Kara

why is she so lewd?

this

>All this jobbing
>kino
Justice league was more kino than this.

>an alien lecturing another alien on aryan purity
>We are better than them so we should be ruling them! But instead I'm just going to be the cumrag of some dick with a bow oops I'm dying

Legends was never good. Only Victor Garber, Wentworth Miller, and Dominic Purcell were, and they were far better on Flash.

And Ronnie > Jackson.

God this is hilariously bad holy shit

Agents of SHIELD is going to blow you mind user.

AoS is ass.

Why does the Flash lift his mask as if it's a hood when it clearly doesn't work like that.

>dat turn and shirt rip
Fuck. I love her.

Legends has been much better than the other two this season at least, it hasn't been a contest. ET episode with young Ray, Damien Darhk starting his own Legion of Doom, Grodd, Mick meeting his dad in Vietnam, Grodd joining the Legion. Zari's shit but relatively minor. Flash has been bogged down with too much Iris bullshit and a Felicity episode, and on Arrow every fucking episode is a Felicity episode.

>Overgirl dodging and weaving the blows of Canary

That's like Superman curling into a ball when a butterly flaps its wings near him. What the fuck.

>Supergirl walks away from the elevator so she can join the gang and do a slowmotion walk back to the elevator

>we want the tumblr audience
ftfy

that's netflix

Better than JL movie.

I'm pretty sure Olly's at the basement where their prison is anyway, so they all had to go down there and wait for him to put his makeup on so they could walk back out.

He totally still kills.
Goes back and forth

He's sworn off killing at least three separate times

Anyone have that? Just Supergrill?

Best girl

That fight choreography in the webm is actually better than anything in the crossover

This was a good episode and the dominator cgi was a lot better.

Zari should be removed from the CW though

If they were going to get a washed-up cake to play the rival from the Time Bureau they could have at least got someone who can pretend to look like she knows how to fight.

Not going to argue that, its probably true. But theyre all shit now.

They should have never made Legends and dealt with Vandal Savage in a crossover like Crisis. Atom should still be on Arrow, Cold/Heatwave/Firestorm should still be on Flash, and Sarah should be killed off permanently to tone down the massive oversaturation of gay.

>best girl
>every other line of dialogue has something to do with her being bisexual and twitching her buttchin

Sarah's been the only good Canary, they should have just kept her on Arrow as Black Canary after killing off Felicity. New girl and horse jaw are a thousand times worse than she ever was.

Arrow and Flash already suffer from having too many heroes which is probably why they made Legends.

I agree with Cold and Heatwave staying on the Flash though. Felt like they were going down the Rogues route then pulled out cause of Legends.

All she's really done is take over the eye candy role since Cassidy had surgery and looks like Jay Leno. To be fair shes also a lot better at the choreography.

But her writing is some of the most annoying shit I've ever heard.

Even compared to Laurel and Felicity and Mr. T and the Hawks and new-Iris "WE are the Flash" and pretty much every single villain of the week? I mean I'm not gonna defend some of the bullshit they've done with Sarah, but compared to a lot of the characters her writing's fucking Shakespearean.

Yes. Although the "YAAASSS #feminism SKWAD" is clearly attempting to take the trophy home.

>Canary going toe to toe in melee combat with Overgirl
Was Nazi Supergirl de-powered or something because there's no reason why she shouldn't be able to just wipe out most of the team

>Was Nazi Supergirl de-powered or something
She had super cancer

I NEVER KNEW PUNCHING NAZIS WOULD BE THIS SATISFYING

>it's the strong's duty to protect the weak!
>now take this gun, hungry jewess, and fight your way out of a nazi controlled compound by yourself

Since when is barry bulletproof?

I haven't watched the crossover but he can react to the sound of the gunshot and even if he didn't hear it he could move out of the way as soon as he felt it touch him before it penetrated.

Post yfw based Eobard said he beat Superman

>yfw Eobard was about to vibroshank Felicity

What an infantile portrayal of "le ebul nazis".
Why would there be no schools and only military training if they rule the entire world? Fucking dumb. Makes no sense.

This isn’t The Man in the High Castle.

They’re not doing this to be realistic, it’s just because they’re pandering to their “Drumpf is LITERALLY Hitler” audience by having their diverse heroes fight nazis.

Yes. That was precisely my point.

They could have at least not gone full turbo retard
>Nazioliver tells his ogons to kill the fuckers
>proceed to randomly bomb an area with only a chink kid running around because ???

>felicity will take arrow down with her
Every time I hope this Olicity bullshit is finished, and every time it looks like it will be, and every time it isn't.

For a while really. It's been well established that he's able to react to bullets and dodge them at any time it's convenient for the writers. They do sort of have to keep him at an entirely inconsistent power level since he's fast enough to immediately knock out and tie up every non-speedster before they even see him.

>Was Nazi Supergirl de-powered or something because there's no reason why she shouldn't be able to just wipe out most of the team
Being Nazi makes you a weak, deluded whiteboi, obviously.

I mean, that's the message of this whole American "culture", right?

Test

felicity grave already got leaked.

Should've sealed the deal, but CW is too scared to kill off any of the main ladies.

source, and even if she is dead hardly anyone stays dead in the Arrowverse.

somebody will post it eventually,
she insulted uncle guggie on twitter, she's fucking done.

The non-LoT characters are so horrible, 90% of their contributions to the crossover was soap opera bullshit and the remaining 10% was those incredibly irritating lab guys dropping pop culture references.

Let's go show by show in their non-plot contributions to the event

Supergirl
>I broke up with my bf :( and my lesbian sister broke up with her lesbian gf :( but through punching nazis we will deal with our emotions
Arrow
>I want to marry you!
>but I don't want to marry you
>but do you not or are you afraid? let's talk about our feelings

Flash
>we're getting married. that's sort of it. nobody cares

LoT
>that lesbian looks emotionally vulnerable, I'm going to FUCK her
>also Stein literally is dead now, that's sad

LoT is the best because it doesn't let itself get bogged down in Days Of Our Lives tier drama unless it matters

also rip in peaches Stein you were OK

What the hell is the black lad going to do if Stein is dead?

he also said that in the future nobody remebers Felicity. only Flash, Green Arrow and Black Canary

>Watching the gay superheroes show

>mfw I thought that black actor was also playing Cyborg in JL

>Sup Forums audience

>Snart's gay now

but why

Fuck Trump!

lol typical women movements

top kek

>CW superheroes
>Everyone jobs to some SJW agenda
Good bye.

>Post yfw based Eobard said he beat Superman
are they married or what does he mean?

It's anuddah shoah!

I feel bad for saying this but I like it. It just feels like it captures what a comic is supposed to be perfectly. Pretty serious, but also really fucking goofy and lame and the same time.

he said that he's faster that Superman which means he raced him in the future, so CW will probably make a Supes series

He said he's faster.
For all we know it could be him trying spin "I ran away" into something menacing.

Superman is a minor character in Supergirl

when/where does he come back? dropped all CW shit

just in legends of tomorrow? or does he have a role in flash again now?

He's had a few cameos in the Flash but he was the main villain in Legends season 2 (with his original face).

At this point, Barry has fucked with time so much that no matter how much they erase him from time, he's still around. The night he kills Barrys mother might as well be a respawn point for him.

guess i'll watch legends s2 then

>barry does not kill him
>"go home eobard"
>takes bus home instead of tryng to kill him