Thanos gradually beats every hero into living death and breaks their necks for 2 hours

>Thanos gradually beats every hero into living death and breaks their necks for 2 hours
>Lustmord – Black Star plays for 10 minutes as we see Earth being destroyed
Infinity war done right.

>gets cancelled

Infinity war done right

>Everyone lying on the ground beaten and dying
>All the characters who want out of their contracts are dead
>Hope is all but lost
>Squirrelgirl Appears.......

Tumblr please leave

>Can Shuperman outrun the Flash?

Dude... that is SO freakin' epic

;)

God, My penis LOVES men in spandex fighting space monsters! So Hyped!

MArvel is my CHILDHOOD! This Is the GREATEST Mongment of my Life, and I just KNOW Disney+Marvel are gonna Deliver the Goods.

This. Now or ever we have to make JL to be BIG. Don't watch the IW trailer. Tell you friends to not watch it. Go see JL six time in theaters for every member.

We can make this DChads.

>I'm 15 and my humor is fucking superior

I didn't read the comic, what happens after Thanos kills everyone?

>DCEU fans think Justice League was ruined by Whedon
>still want more

wow, it's true what they say, Pajeets just can't get enough of shit

He fumbles the infinity cube at the two yard line

reality tries to stop him then time and then like other metaphysical ideas then he becomes the universe but forgets his body and the glove and so that blue chick from gotg played by the dr who ranga grabs it off him and he is stopped

literally

its cool seeing him horribly murder every hero though, its really brutal and mean

Deus ex machina

>gurgle gurgle choke
>dies

looks like he got sniktbubbed

Manlets. When will they learn?

no way doom doesn't win this fight

>Earth being destroyed

we deserve it too.

Disney won't allow a villain to have extended screentime. Thanos will be as forgettable as every other marvel villain.

Jesus lmao

amazing how they manage to maintain the same quality of writing after all these years

>another shota
what

Only if the movie ends with this will it be fucking KINO.

>Lustmord – Black Star
You mean Black Static?

>Doom
>beating Infinity Gauntlet wielding Thanos
Yeah... God Emperor Doom could, but not the one in that picture.

>God Emperor Doom
Is this a real thing?
Is "God Emperor" a meme?

what is he doing?

With a snap of his finger he destroyed half of the universe.

Don't tell me he won't do any of the cool magic stuff and will just punch people.

No, it's a real thing. It was basically a 'what if' scenario where Doom actually acquired all the power of the heroes/villains and ended up gaining enough power to create his own universe where he was worshipped as God Emperor.

Killing half of ALL the life in the universe with just a finger snap.

Pretty much this, and they have the Cosmic Cube to revert some of the things at least and adjust it so the people who want out of their contracts/die can get let out.

Either way, if they kill Thanos, people will pretty much be done with the shit, if the movie ends with him doing pic related, it will be box office gold.

Shit disturbed the hell out of me as a kid, especially Spider-Man's face being unceremoniously caved in with a rock in the background of a panel. Or, Iron Man's head being implied to have been ripped off.

I'm assuming not the avengers part?
Also, will this movie be in 2 parts?

No. I think someone posted yesterday that they decided to put it all in one movie for some stupid reason.

no its still two parts just called avengers 3 and 4 instead of 3 - 1 and 3 - 2

I'd like to have a ménage à trois with deux ex machina if ya know what I mean. ;)

>All this hype for a 2 part movie that may actually be fucking amazing.
>Nah lets butcher it more.
That confirms it, they kill Thanos and use the Cosmic Cube to resurrect everybody from death like fucking Dragon Balls.

>Should we keep the original idea?
>nah, lets cut it down, dumb goy cattle will enjoy it anyways
>haha, your right Weinstein
Why do Normies have to be so fucking easy to please?

they wouldn't be normies otherwise

>Lustmord
You have good taste my man.

>these are the same shitty cartoons nerds whine about directors ''disrespecting''

lmfao

I really dont get it desu lad

Checkd

why did the yneed zuluniggers with stick and doodoo in the trailer to fight thanos??????
lmao

everytime I see black panther draw his claws I cant help but hear in gay voice
>"oh this kitten has claws"

not if flash is laggy.

It appears that he didnt kill them because he was affected by gems and it was all a dream.

What does he gain from that???

wish marvel had the balls to turn scarlet into HOM and lay waste on thanos

gives a lot of presents to his skelly waifu

He wanted to impress Death.

>My only regret is that I have spongy rubber

>He dosent get that Thanos does things for shits and giggles and maybe a lil bit of pussy.

Bruh, Thanos is fun as fuck, he even says it in the trailer that destroying the universe makes him smile.

Edgy

Not edgy at all, hes pretty much a god who has been around so long that nothing matters and the only being he enjoys is Death.

He just dont give a fuck no more, he even sits on stone cause chairs are no longer comfy to him.

t. marvel cuck

>is Death
But even she rejects him in the end.

dat haunted pussy

>not edgy
uhhhh

>the final scene is Thanos putting the last stone into the gauntlet as everyone lay on the ground defeated
>"At last...the infinity gauntlet!"
>he raises his hand to the sky
>Cap and Tony lose their strength and just die inside
>Thanos snaps his fingers
>cut to black
>roll credits

Why did he let go of the cube?

Is he our guy?

>Everything's edgy now.
A god playing with life because its nothing to him is not edgy, its a god being a god.

Edgy would be killing somebody and rolling around in their entrails and then eating a first born then saying some witty one liner.

This is a universe where a god killed itself cause it was lonely, imagine how Thanos must feel that the only form of life that he can relate to is death. Think on god and immortal terms.

Basically Thanos's whole driving motive for everything is that he fell in love with the universe's personification of death, and wants her attention.

because he was too tricky for his own goods user

He fell in love with MCU Death, not Sandman Death.

CHEESE AND CRACKERS

WHY IS RON PERLMAN NOT THANOS

wtf is this

Pompeii was kino.

>the most important thing in my life is a mediocre low culture franchise

>let's konk that kook

>Black Order retreats from Wakandan battle
>Cap, Bucky and Black Panther assume the battle is won and celebrate
>Meanwhile Thanos has already killed Dr Strange, Spidey and Hulk, in the process of destroying Iron Man
>The Black Order arrive to Thanos
>Hand him the final stones (managed to sneak the final infinity stone out of Wakanda in the heat of the battle
>Thanos puts the final gems into the gauntlet
>Cap's smile drops, he knows something is wrong and that the final fight was too easy
>Thanos grins and looks directly into Iron Man's eyes
>"You've think you've seen true power?"
>Gauntlet starts powering up
>Avengers on Earth's faces drop, they all suddenly feel something is off
>Thanos raises his hand
>"This is true power..."
>snaps his fingers
>cut to black
>all this while a darker version of the avengers theme plays

"The guy at the store said it was catMAN!"

Still better than the guardians of the galaxy dance off ending

That would be cool, but there are still a bunch of movies before the next avengers one that would resolve that plot.