Judge JUDY

>earns $47 million a year
>more than most A list actors

How did she do it? Also best episodes thread.

The John Lydon one

>How did she do it? Also best episodes thread.

Nepotism, she's jewish.

Tons of white trash Americans agree to go on her show because Americans are dumb as fuck

I hate this bitch.

>Judith Blum
oh

She's /ourgirl/ and the only woman I would ever consider voting for.

Why?

i stayed with a chick a few summers ago, and was working out at her apt’s gym complex because no membership valid anywhere nearby (franchise bullshit). all day every day the nogs and white niggers in her complex and the spic families too would come in and do fake workouts on the eliptical and watch Maury, Judge Judy and Dr Phil. Remembered back as a kid my nanny used to also watch the same programming and her whole family, complete disney white trash amerifats, the worst kind of degenerated potato niggers. its just a product of the lcd being really particularly heinous in America. its almost as bad in the UK with there chav niggers

rabbit room to watch episodes with Sup Forums when?

She's a smart woman, 1 in 1000000

Pretty simple, very low budget, must net profit a fuckton and possibly high dollar ads for people in law who like to get their kicks people making buffoons of themselves in civil cases.

She's very good at what she does.

Cheeky cunt

I enjoy the concept of the show, and the way it confirms my bias that most ordinary Americans are retarded. But holy shit the format really rustles my jimmies.

I don't have a favourite episode but any time she bitchslaps someone with a dose of reality is great in my books.

I'm certain her numerous fans find her dull, repetitive show "comfy".

>it's another Judge Judy attacks a poor young man because he's not standing up straight while she completely ignores the wheezing and grunting of a middle aged man

>greedy landlord demanding rent for an evicted tenant
>BUT YOU CHANGED THE LOCKS YOU CANNOT CHARGE RENT FOR A PROPERTY THEY NO LONGER HAD ACCESS TO
>*jewish man's heart sinks s-s-she's one of us though!

Its only popular because she's an old lady who says old lady things so all the old people have it turned on.

Boloney!

Pull up your pants!

Get a job!

Boloney!

Judge Judy is a bad bitch and all you people shitting on her have no taste.

I've been watching people's court for like 15 years now but I can't really stand judy.

So we dont have this thing here are those fake tribunals with actors or some real thing where they agreed to be recorded.

>Its a Judge Judy scolds a man in a wheelchair for choosing to be disabled episode

Woahhh

>it's a Judge Judy goes on an Ayn Randesque rant about the state providing basic provision for survival