Finally got my kino station set up. How’d I do?

Finally got my kino station set up. How’d I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-4m_9FFBHcg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>A local man dies after being decapitated in his sleep by falling television, Police say
>Emergency responders arrived after a neighbour heard screams of "KINOOOOO BABY" shortly before hearing a loud bang

Swing and a miss

>TV falls on you in your sleep
nice knowing you

Beautiful

Looks good. No chance of it falling on your face and all those wires lend heavily to the bachelor aesthetic I'm assuming you're going for.

I use my Ipad like that, have some bendy metal arm that holds it above me while I lay flat in bed. Don't think my tv would fit that though.

>tfw have visible wires everywhere in my apt
fuck fuck fuck, so i need fb and have to hide all the wires or girls think im a psychopath ok i can do that i think

I laughed. Something about an autist screaming "Kino baby!!!" to their TV before death is lulz.

At best you suffer a shattered limb at worst (or better) you die of pure HD kino smashing through your skull.

Holy fuck, death by TV when?

>when the kino peaks, I want you to crush my skull with a TV
Very gilliamesque

It's a /fit/ meme. The original greentext was about some guy getting killed by his DIY gym equipment.
youtube.com/watch?v=-4m_9FFBHcg

Which kino?

how can you have that high of a voice with so much test going through your body?

fear and loathing in las vegas

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

kek

steroids shrink your testes which causes your voice to rise

How are you going to drink alcohol and contemplate on your failed life, while lying on your bed?

This. I contemplated the same kind of setup but drinking hot drinks is kind of awkward. Though I guess for alcohol you could use a long straw.

>imagine being this bad at biology