There's an alternative universe out there where samurai jack got rebooted into teen titans go style comedy

>there's an alternative universe out there where samurai jack got rebooted into teen titans go style comedy
>there's an episode where jack and aku get an invitation to a talk show and they have to talk through their problems and get along with each other
>another episode is jack giving up on the past, becoming a hipster and getting used to new technology

Isn't life hard enough without imagining all the ways it could be worse?

why are you mad? fuck that alternative universe. i was probably an autistic faggot there anyway.

Sorry to tell you this, you autistic faggot, but..

>That very same alternate universe has PPG rebooted into something amazing, even better than the original

I CAN'T CHOOSE

I am not mad, why the fuck did you assume that

Given that PPG was far better than Samurai Jack ever was, it's a trade I'd gladly make.

Better to have an empowering feminist cartoon than another shitty cultural appropriation violence cesspit.

Go back to watching your darker and edgier reboot.

come on user, you can say something better

PPG wasnt even that good

...dunno reboot was pretty dark and edgy for a kids show

And that's was the whole problem. The US's gun crime and homicide rates are through the roof thanks to ultra-violent television placed in front of young children.

True. We should find whoever is placing all these televisions and put a stop to it

>m-muh Eric and Dylan were nice kids before darn tv warped their minds

you guys are bitching about alternate timelines instead of fixing ours. BRAVA Sup Forums

>Not knowing how the brain works
>being uneducated

Community college is cheap, you know.

we can't do anything, what's the point

You disgust me. There's so many ways of gaining money right now it's just dumb. Markus Persson is sitting on 2.4 billion for literally having a bunch of video makers popularize his shitty Lego game on Youtube.

Most kickstarter projects get away with tens of millions of dollars.
The ones which are legit and make a good product end up getting a few billions.

A 26 episode cartoon in decent flash animation is no more than 4 million, sometimes 2.5 mil.
A GOOD comic book is 5k for 100 pages.

I've never seen an episode of Teen Titans Go or new PPG and pretend that they do not exist.

>There's an alternate universe out there where PPG also got a proper reboot

Not him, but filename I'm guessing.

>there's an episode where Jack gets arrested for public indecency after is clothes rip off
>there's an episode where the daughters of Aku go after Jack, but they can see anything from under their masks and they keep running into things
>there's an episode where Aku pretends to be a girl again, but it goes on for much, much longer

The Sonic Boom cartoon was pretty good.

>>there's an episode where jack and aku get an invitation to a talk show and they have to talk through their problems and get along with each other

>>there's an episode where Jack gets arrested for public indecency after is clothes rip off

These wouldn't feel out of place in the original 4 seasons desu

this is some quality bait, good job.

God bless you user

Anyone else think this wasn't worth doing without original Aku?

Yeah people forget that classic Jack could have some wacky ass episodes.

>that episode that shits all over the serious tone of the former show and soapbox how having lulu fart jokes is better because you are just nostalgic.

I want the talk show episode.

No. Greg is doing an ok job and only autists will cries every week that "Mako would've said it better"

Plus, SJ isn't only enjoyed in english-speaking countries, people might love the show even if they never heard the original version

Tards like you deserve to be shot by "oppressed minorities" with such a shit opinion you have their

pretty much but like teen titans people only want to remember the serious stuff or action

at least in jack's case the serious to goofy ratio is smaller compared to TT

Go back to the 80s please.

Underrated

No.

No there isn't shut up.

>I CAN'T CHOOSE
I choose the world where the Samurai Jack continuation is amazing

That was an episode in the original, sort of.
A little girl steals Jack's clothes and sword while he's bathing. He follows her to her village and since he's naked he has to steal a guy's clothes. That guy is a wanted criminal and Jack is chased around the city. Eventually his clothes come off again and he's chased for that too.

Don't worry about it OP:

Brexit won. Trump won. Samurai Jack came back and it's awesome.

Best timeline, baby!

I actually kinda wanna see this.

stop being so fucking petty
Mako is gone and there's nothing you can do about it

>AU where Samurai Jack gets TTGO treatment
>BUT Mako is still alive to VA as Aku

quiet you

One day, quantum scientists will figure out how to send TV shows to other universes and we will have an infinite number of variations to watch.