Do white people get offended/intimidated by this film ?

Do white people get offended/intimidated by this film ?

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/wda3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the director is mixed race and his (black) dad ran away when he was young

white people dont really watch movies
they tend to live interesting and busy lives where escapism isnt really a thing

I hated the british nigga in this flick bu grew to feel sorry for him in 15 million merits. Poor nigga got cucked

I was once in a game in Overwatch where I was making fun of these guys in text so they said get in voice and I did, and acted so nice and sweet and amicable that one of them said

*reddit voice*
>You're like that white family in Get Out

The most average movie i've ever see. Probably if i spend a couple of hours searching on youtube i'll find an indie horror short movie way more original than this overrated waste of time.

Because the main character is
>white people, so creepy
the whole movie, even during normal scenes.

If you kept everything the same but flipped the races around the movie would've been at

It's anything but average or unoriginal but ofc you can't come up with anything other than that

That's because it wouldn't make sense

Shot for shot a ripoff of Skeleton key

because the main nigger looks like a monkey

I thought it was okay, not that great but watchable
>anything but average or unoriginal
it's basically a feature length episode of the twilight zone and the plot twist is completely opaque. there's nothing special about the movie at all, try to name one thing without stating the basic plot

>That's because it wouldn't make sense

Whites have far more reason to be afraid of violent niggers than vice versa.

>Tobacco / Cigarette addiction and usage brought up
>modern filters tend to have some cotton in them, but point is hankering makes one grab for a cigarette subconsciously Richard Matheson-style
>oh gee cotton
>MC seems hypnotized out of wanting tobacco but obv. thru movie the method may not always work
>scratching subconsciously at chair until getting at the soft, cottony interior
>uses it to plug ears and thus escape
>oppressive past / internalized but insidiously evolved habits and behaviors actually end up providing Chris with what he needs to save his fucking life
I'm only intimidated by Jordan Peele's power level tbqhfam

How he managed to put cotton in his ears if he's tied? Are niggers director that stupid?

havent seen it desu schmesu

It would. I've been thinking about writing the reversed script since I've seen the movie, but it's way too much work

Some stuff:
>opens with a white guy walking around your typical hood. It's loud, and the people on their porches are muttering things at him. He obviously doesn't feel welcome. We can feel his unease. Scene ends with him being dragged into a car, like we're all afraid of as normal white people in a situation like that, and black people feeling guilty for their race.

>White protagonist is at a barbecue at his black girlfriend's parent's house. Everyone there is black. They keep asking him weird questions. Finally he sees another white male. He says "I'm so glad another white dude is here", and extends his hand to shake his. To his and the audience's shock and horror, the guy doesn't want to shake hands... He wants a fist bump. Women in the audience start crying, men utter "oh my god" under their breath.

10/10

Obviously some things don't translate well though. Good movie nonetheless.

>It's anything but average or unoriginal
it's literally a shittier version of skeleton key

It's shockingly not bad. I didn't watch it even on torrent because I heard it was just your usual bs.

I thought in the end it was a fun horror/thriller. It doesn't exactly take itself too seriously.

It has the feel of an extended Twilight Zone episode.

Which makes sense that the director, Peele, is slated to remake everyone's favorite head choppin', child killin', OSHA disaster Twilight Zone the Movie.

I try to avoid movies with prominent roles for urban types.

The acting is great across the board. It's also shot much better than most indie movies and the effects aren't bad for a movie that cost 1M (low even by indie movie standards).

>25 movies in 2017 have made over 100 million dollars
>out of those 25, only Dunkirk, Lego Batman, Get Out, Kong and Baby Driver were any good
>6 were remakes or sequels based on original works from the 1970s (Wonder Woman, SpiderMan, Thor, Justice League, Pirates of the Caribbean, War for the Planet of the Apes)
>17 out of 25 top movies were reboots, sequels or remakes of old IP.

Why does it have to be this way, Sup Forums?

it's a good film, it's also extremely open to interpretation, it's not just cut and dry white people bad black people good like everyone here seems to think it is.

Baby Driver is so fuckin' overrated. I'd seriously take Wonder Woman, Spider Man, and War for the POTA over that trash.

It's also making fun of upper middle class liberals. Notice how they are always name dropping Obama?

Sup Forums does

>Lego Batman, Get Out, Kong, Baby Driver
>good
I think I've finally outgrown this place

That's the plot twist of the movie: the negro has telekinetic powers.

I got offended by the gratuitous scenes of that ape constantly groping that pretty white girl. I agree with the film's overall message though. Blacks and whites should stay separate

Imagine a film where a white guy discovers that his black girlfriends parents are only so nice to him because they want to steal his body for themselves to gain white privilege, so he kills them.

We don't like it because its anti white as fuck.

Jordan Peele is a pretty shit director. Not only did he do nothing new, most of his acting filmography is complete shit that just gets worse as it goes on. Get Out is alright but nothing special unless it's the first film you've ever seen. The film's plot is literally The Stepford Wives which William Goldman wrote for the screen. The Stepford Wives honestly looks far superior to Get Out visually and was directed by Bryan Forbes, who was a far better director than Peele could ever hope to be. But really what makes Peele shit is he lacks any subtlety whatsoever. A lot of his shots look like they were done by a film school freshman shouting for attention. Really, he's just a name that liberals and easily impressed plebs that don't know their history lap up. If you actually think anything directed by Jordan Peele is good after seeing anything prior by superior directors, your taste is highly questionable and ought to be checked for early signs of down syndrome.

test

>We
who's "we"

speak for yourself amerishart.

Should I watch this with my black GF?

If you want to get in a fight with your gf and anything better came in your mind...yes.

Should they?

Ah, so this is gonna cause some racial tensions? I'm trying to see if this would make for a good pre-sex movie.

I personally thought it was a great movie, but I can see why Sup Forums dwellers are offended by it

because it sucks.

didn't see it, plot didn't interest me when I found out it was some hypnotism shit
I'm wigga as fuck too, you think I'd be all about that shit but that dude peele is one of those fake ass niggas like he grew up in the suburbs or some shit, probably never even fucked a black girl in his life but he's making socially conscious movies and shit like he's the arbiter of what black people are thinking when it's more like he was asking the one real black kid he knew from school what black people think about rich white folks and shit

white people get offended about everything

Absolute shameless propaganda.

I was both offended and intimidated by how oblivious so many other people were it was a real They Live experience.

>good pre sex movie

No, in your case this will be a definitely no-sex tonight type of movie.

I didn't love Skeleton Key from memory but you're right, there are definite similarities.

oh shit youre right

never seen it. seems like a movie that's only relevant to americans

I watched it and wasn't really offended, didn't find it funny or entertaining either but I don't see how this could offend anyone

No, the baizuo literally jerk off to it.

No, only political charged retards will get offended.

white people get offended by everything these days

Because they're literally snowflakes

this. the wierd race relations in murica just annoy me

I was mainly bored and thought about how great and thrilling was Invasion of Body Snatchers.

Not really. Seeing wealthy white older guys wanting to be black people confused me more than upset me

I didn't watch it. Is it good on its own or for an horror?
I'm not a fan of the genre

Some of the posts in this thread. This film really is the perfect brainlet exposer

Is your idea of horror being around too many white people?

>Too many white people
>Cult that literally replaces part of your brain with another person so they can control you

The horror came from the odd black people in the film.

reminder that the movie is completely and objectively flawed

vid.me/wda3

>objectively flawed
like everything, yes

No, I think it's funny that nignogs have to concoct some outlandish allegory about cultural appropriation to justify their own prejudice and xenophobia. Meanwhile, any white guy with a camera phone could make the scariest found footage film ever made just strolling through a black neighborhood. No special effects required.

>nothing is perfect so that excuses the numerous plot holes, numerous scenes that dont make sense later on, lack of subtlety, terrible direction, and copied plot

No, not really. At most they get annoyed/tired of this kind of shit.

The real and more relevant question is:
Do black people get offended/intimidated by milk?

No, nothing offends whiteyn
Nobody ever told whitey to be offended

I just think it's incredulous that this movie is the greatest of our era. Niggers actually think it's poignant, relevant or contemporary. When all niggers have been doing is bastardising white people culture since the 1920s

>Liberals are flagrantly and proudly hypocritical, especially about race.

Not exactly Breaking News. Everybody knows that already.

I took one look at the nigger on the cover and never bothered watching it.

I'm not white. I just found the film to be retarded and way overrated because muh niggers.