Lol

Lol

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iEtzOElK3r0
washingtonpost.com/opinions/welcome-to-the-abyss/2017/10/10/cf734f06-adf3-11e7-a908-a3470754bbb9_story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

literally who

If you've driven around anywhere in the U.S. on a Saturday or Sunday and scanned the radio in the last 30 years, you've probably heard this corny ass motherfucker

hello millennial

UGLY MEN MUST SUFFER FOR EXISTING!

lutherans... never again

>Minnesota talk radio
lol, hello virgin

its a libtard thing.

powdered milk

>mfw

I was born in 1999

Not just fired, retconned. Spaceman, the attempted(?) dry anal rapist, got off easier.

>It's been a quiet week here in Lake Wobegon...
Finish it Sup Forums

>ALLEGATIONS
I hope that if these allegations are false that he gets his job back, same with anyone else fired over false claims.
>Ansolute State of the world desu. God damn Red Scare all over again

More like: prairie BONE companion

>touching back is worse than attempting dry anal rape

unlike manlets

youtu.be/iEtzOElK3r0

Will this reign of terror increase employment discrimination?

the ride never ends

>"It was a quiet week in lake Woebegone...
...the trees were turning that ochre color that they do in autumn, and the girls were going to and from town with their slutty skin tight pants, just waiting for a male hand to caress their shapely bottoms...

>put his hand on a woman's back without asking
>WOOPS THERE GOES YOUR CAREER AND REPUTATION YOU CAREFULLY NURTURED AS A LOVABLE RADIO STORYTELLER FOR 30 FUCKING YEARS.
>YOU TOUCHED A WOMAN ON HER BACK AT A PARTY AND SHE WENT TO HR. THERE GOES YOUR LIVELIHOOD! ACTUAL RAPIST GARRISON KEILLOR. TOUCHED A WOMAN ON HER BACK WITHOUT ASKING, ACCORDING TO SOURCES!

What exactly do you mean?

Let's be honest here, we are all surprised it was a woman, right?

He does seem like one of thems fancy literary faggots pulling a 40 year con on middle america with his folksy tales of days gone by.

I'm stunned that the guy is straight.

Or did the woman he raped have a feminine penis?

why don't you want to stop rape culture?

Women now run show business
Instead of Jews
I don't know what's worse

This case is the crossing of the rubicon. It is now open season for any basic human interaction to be mislabelled as "misconduct" by a malignant cunt and for a trapdoor to immediately open and expunge the entire existence of the accused without so much as a scintilla of care for due process. Fact is, there can be no "due process" when it's an allegation of someone having once touched another person's back in 1974 - because not even in Saudi Arabia is that a crime.

What kind of women brings this kind of allegation to the media knowing full well it's a really petty complaint but is guaranteed to cost that poor man his career and reputation? What kind of woman does that? Think about it. Some woman actually pretended to feel victimised enough by that non-event that she wanted this man's head on a plate.

It's beyond sick, and this is now all out war.

How dare you besmirch /ourguy/
Garrison is clearly on the spectrum, and not some run of the mill faggot

Can't harass a feeemale cow-orker if you don't have any :^)

War? We are giving the feminists what they always wanted. Now they will have to find another avenue of agency.

women are trying to push men out of the cushy office jobs and into the trades.
And it's not even about the sexual harassment its about control of the thermostat. Set a thermostat to 70 and suddenly they are all in sweaters, scarves and parkas.
My advice, learn to pour asphalt and generously apply sunscreen

I am disgusted by Mr. Keillor's flippant attitude and his attempt to belittle the allegations against him. My childhood memories of listening to APHC with my family have been forever tainted by this horrible, arrogant man. He and everyone else who is accused of misconduct has the right of self defense, but to just shrug his shoulders and proclaim this is a trivial matter is obscene, as is his mind, apparently.

Kudos to MPR for first investigating the allegations, then taking swift decisive action as they proved to have merit. "Well, that's the news from Lake Wobegon, where all the women are strong." Ironic words, eh?

Keillor defenders: I'm sorry, but however much you enjoyed Prairie Home Champion, that does not prove Keillor innocent.

Charisma and talent does not excuse sexual abuse. If someone is charismatic and talented, that does not mean that they cannot be a sexual abuser.

This is a difficult time, but we need to think about what message we are sending when we protect accused sexual abusers based on their personalities.

Victims know that abusers hide between talent and charisma. Kevin Spacey's accusers knew it, as did Roy Moore's, as do countless women and men abused by popular artists, politicians etc, as do students abused by popular teachers and coaches.

We have a chance now for a true sea-change in the way we think about sexual harassment. While this is a difficult time, it is also incredibly heartening to see victims step from the shadows and topple giants. We need to protect those brave enough to challenge such iconic figures as Keillor.

Think about who you are silencing when you defend the brightest and most powerful personalities. Think about who are encouraging to stay in the darkness.

Can't tell if trolling

Men have boundary issues in the workplace. It has nothing to do with political orientation. It's deeply rooted in the culture. High time we faced up to it. My biggest fear is that it will some how all "blow over", again, and nothing will change. Lets keep the pressure on, "out" the offenders, make the appropriate determinations as to severity, and apply proportionate consequences. Forward, from this point, not backwards, please!

is Keillor america's Gomeshi?
troubling times ahead for titted interns it seems

OK faggot, what is he accused of, what are the motives behind the accuser(s) and is it worth throwing him in the trash without trial?

I don't care if it's corny it's comfy af. literally art bell tier. it's car radio kino

I agree actually

These are copypasta from the comments section of the Jew York Times article, specifically the comments picked by the JYT staff

Vice President Hunter Pence has the right idea, no dinners alone with female co-workers. Avoid even the appearance of impropriety.

or you could just not assault coworkers

>this whole post

I thought that went without saying...?
What the fuck it's like it's Madmen all of a sudden

I don't think men and women can be platonic friends so I also do this.

this seemed like the gayest shit, literally have heard about 20 seconds and wanted to kill myself. but I love Altman, should I watch the movie?

>"false accusations don't happen"
lmao

Some kind of weird wypipol mid-west middle-aged """"comedy"""" musical thing

>straight men and women can't be friends
This is basic adult knowledge, I figured this out about 15 years ago
Anyone who says otherwise is memeing

make up your mind as to what constitutes assault then

This guy's case seems up to interpretation and certainly doesn't seem like assault in any way. This isn't Matt Lauer being some sex perv 24 hours a day for 20 years.

intentional unwanted touching is universally accepted if we are using it in lieu of parsing battery and assault. It has a pretty standard definition.

>but I love Altman, should I watch the movie?

No. Watch OC and Stiggs instead. You haven't seen that I guarantee and it is way better.

unwanted touching is going to happen to you if you leave your house. intentional or not, that's just a fact a fqct of life. get a new definition

is THIS the face of a RAPIST?

He looks like the picture of dumb wojack with the helmet

>I uuhhh... didn't know it was unwanted touching... she seemed to be into me, I'm the radio guy..
>care to explain this? *wheels in a mirror*
>*obese deformed stammering*
>no. further. questions.

Better take note boys, things are changing.

You should never touch a woman in the workplace and always have at least one witness around a woman.

>men are inherently rapists
Think about that for a second, if that were to be true then there would be nothing wrong with rape :^)

Is this what you want? Or you want grown up people to be able to express their attraction and the counterpart to assume the responsibility of a grown man/woman and reject an advance with common sense instead?

But I'm probably speaking with trolls or people driven by agendas anyway so it's all wasted breath.

>or you could just not assault coworkers
why the fuck would you want to eat with a female unless her cunny was on the menu?

a hand... on someone's back...

no, it's not. it depends on what is being done and what area is being touched.

t.Yamasaki Yamaguchi, Subway rider

simple battery (which people call assault) doesn't require that the touching happen anywhere.

Sexual battery is the unwanted touching of the breasts, buttocks or genitals.

>Is this what you want? Or you want grown up people to be able to express their attraction and the counterpart to assume the responsibility of a grown man/woman and reject an advance with common sense instead?

Too much at stake in the workplace to chance it. Keep your work life and your expressing attraction separate.

PSYCHO THE RAPIST

And record everything. Wear a wire like your life is The Sopranos.

>Too much at stake in the workplace to chance it. Keep your work life and your expressing attraction separate.
It's called "living life".
Separating the two is not healthy.

are you a doctor?

That didn't end well for him, as I seem to recall

How much time do you spend on the workplace? Usually it's the majority of your day. How can you expect people to "stop living life" in that segment of the day?
You don't have to be a fucking shrink to understand something so obvious.

>Separating the two is not healthy.
Being an unemployable NEET living in your mom's basement isn't healthy either.
Landlord don't care about your health, neither does gas electric or the grocery store. Download Tinder if you got a chub.

one of the dumbest opinions I've read in a while... tradesmen should just take a jack off break midday on the job site so they don't become unhealthy. Hey, whatever feels good do it. No self control should be expressed under any circumstance, this is society after all.

>a man who created hosts a show so inoffensive and milequetoast it makes Dora The Explorer look like The Wire is being sacked for ALLEGATIONS of sexual assault of a passing incident

The days have gone down in the West never to rise again.

I would rather get whacked for wearing a wire than get accused of rape

What about getting whacked, and accused of being a fag fanook?

why are you still acting like this is some sort of defense. all the men put a show innocence to fool the dullard women.

Jesus christ. Americans were a mistake.
I don't think you understand what you're talking about, underage friend.

Stupid comic.
People who register conversations don't rape anyone in the first place, genius. The problem here are accusations, not rape.

Your position is that you should be able to assault women because acting professionally during the majority of your day (8 hours heh) would be damaging to your health. I think you are exaggerating or fabricating the damage caused by self control, trying to twist yourself (white male...?) into the victim here in an unprecedented maneuver.

This was written by a delusional, self righteous cuck, and is complete fantasy

Who talked about assaulting, retard? Quote me on that or fuck off. Why the fuck do you respond to me if you don't even bother reading and trying to understand the meaning?

Gtfo you fucking faggot. God, you're such a bitch

People who secretly record their conversations are borderline sociopaths.

So, what's it going to take for the current "He brushed against my arm 15 years ago, so his life should be destroyed" witch hunt to be brought to a halt? The only thing I can think of is a situation where a high profile individual gets accused of something, and then successfully sues the everloving shit out of the accuser for slander.

The thread subject is assault but fair enough, for your specific quotable lines change it to sexually harass then.

>the quintessence of "retarded american" stereotype is fired
Good. Although we're not going to get any more hilarious brainlet meltdowns like washingtonpost.com/opinions/welcome-to-the-abyss/2017/10/10/cf734f06-adf3-11e7-a908-a3470754bbb9_story.html

he is closer to being the opposite of that stereotype
that stereotype is the fat southern redneck illiterate.

This

Some young male director taping Kathleen Kennedy trying to force herself on him during a meeting and then releasing the tape

Why?

Because it shows

a) inherent lack of trust towards other people

and

b) complete disregard towards anything other than you and your own self-interest

DTA: DONT TRUST ANYBODY

>fat southern redneck illiterate
Those are just village idiots. There's plenty like that in many countries, just with slightly different aesthetics. Keilor on the other hand is the embodiment of "smug pasty midwestern boomer of modest intelligence and no self-awareness dishing out superficial petit-bourgeois hogwash while thinking himself Socrates".

>girls who randomly accuse you of rape are borderline sociopaths
:^)

And?
Doesn't make that comic any logically correct.
Harassment is a joke unless it's continuate in time. Then I agree, it's a crime. Although we still have to define what's harassment. Protip: it's not what upsets you.

I get the first one
But how the second one?

>fired after allegations
truly, this is their endgame: getting rid of someone by just "alledge" something.

you can be fired for things that are jokes and not crimes just fyi, but that might be an unhealthy thing to do to the poor boys.