Star vs the Forces of Evil

a very good disney princess and her bestie

Starco is endgame.
I am now convinced more than ever.

actually, this and the other one came first

Other thread got pruned it seems

So are we allowed to stay in this thread then?

Green dress with puffy shoulders make Star look more mature.

I don't remember that scene

Okay, whatever. I'm leaving the thread now because I've got shit to do.
It was fun pointlessly bickering with you guys.
Helped re-enforce my previously wavering belief in Starco.

It's the episode with st. Olgas when they busted out ponyhead

Star vs is giving me a love for clothes without sleeves on them.

lewds?

A single thread won't be complete without this travesty wouldn't it

>stockings
why doesnt she wear those normally?

Where are you omelette du fromage guy I need you

This show isn't ready for the wonderfulness of zr just yet

every damn thread

>it has arm spikes now
if only river was here to see this

You know this makes me wonder. Can they do an episode where they go to Disneyland? I mean they live somewhere in California like the LA area. So it wouldn't be impossible.

Now I want filler episodes where they just do cute stuff like go to Disneyland or an episode about Beach Day.

Why does Star do things to me Sup Forums? I've even watched anime for 10+ years but, no 2d girl as ever done what Star has done to me.

~Disappointing Star Vs. Things~
>we haven't yet seen Toffee animated by either of the new animation studios, just two still images
>Toffee has only ever been animated by the comparatively shit late-season 1 studios
>in those episodes his appearance constantly fluctuates between looking decent and being off-model
>I'm not sure what his "on-model" look even is because of this inconsistency and my perceptions of him are probably shaped more by fanart

I will reanimate the intro but with Janna instead of Star.

Why doesn't the show use stars pilot outfit? It's super cute and better then the poofy sleeve one.

this

Made Star to close in resemblance to Diablo aka the Devil.

I LOL'd cause this nicely sums up the end of season 2.

Tumblr was a mistake.

Because she's more fleshed out and actually important character than most of the females in anime.
She's more an actual person as a character, than just a love interest.

Story and manime is a huge minority. Anime isn't about the story, it's about cute girls doing cute things.

Why do i like chewing scenes so much? I dont understand.

Because Star is the best waifu with the best personality, design and character

>there will NEVER be a cartoon character more precious than star

Why do Starcofags unironically believe their ship can happen? How is it even supposed to work with Jackie being Marco's current interest?

>bye Jackie you've been super cool to me even though Im a turbo autie
>Im going with Star now for some reason despite the fact I've had a crush on you for years

Marco may have grown close to Star, but it is not love. Notice how quickly he dropped her in Bon Bon the Birthday Clown to go check on Jackie. Have you Starconerds forgotten who Marco's first kiss was? Who else could resist that thick goddess? Jarco is endgame and I'm warning you guys now.

In Just Friends the two are looking you guys directly in the eyes telling you what they are.

>mfw delusional Starco tears when Star Butterface learns she's waited too long

Perfect

>Have you Starconerds forgotten who Marco's first kiss was?

Funny how you mention that when that exact kiss was literally interrupted by a BMB flashback reminding us that Starco is inevitable and Jarco will never be endgame

>Take this L

What if we get korra end then who wins

Me too, I never liked this before, why now

>trying to stir shit by pretending to be a Jarcofag and using a SU image
>replying to yourself
Fuck off /sug/, go back to your show that progressive in everything but the story.

>he thinks bonded souls mean romance
Like I said they're close

Fags

Oh god its evolving

>take this L
Fuck off normie

Marco will eventually go after Star because he cares about her. The constant fear of not knowing and having the tool to find out will get at him. If Jackie tells Marco not to go because she's worried about Star's crush, Marco will argue he doesn't care about her crush and just wants to help her. If they argue enough Jackie might force an ultimatum and tell Marco not to go. Marco will go and Jackie will be the one to break up with Marco. EZ solution to the whole shipping dilemma.

This

>mfw anons don't know what the Blood Moon symbolizes in real life.

>he thinks "bonded souls" doesn't literally mean soul mates
>he thinks Tom manifesto behind the bmb was to be star's best friend

You mind holding this L while I dance and sing with Marco throughout your date?

>progressive in everything but the story
Hah! Man, that's not even being mean. It's the dead truth.

because Star has precious adorable teeth

>ambiguity fallacy
>bonded souls means romance
Their souls are just connected user, that's all her ex wanted.

>unironicallg using L
Keep that cancer on twitter

I'm Sorry

>yourlogicalfallacyis dot com
>unironically thinking her jealous ex boyfriend wanted to be in the soul zone

Are you retarded? Just take the L and leave

>implying svtfoe isn't progressive
>interracial relationships
>homosexuals

>thinks BMB is romantic
>no evidence proving it was not just something sacred, and actually romance

give green shirt starcofags' face too and it's accurate

>a formal dance where people assumed Star was Tom's date
>"it's not romantic"

Classic Jarco mental gymnastics. Pic related

Shipping faggotry aside if you don't see any romantic subtext just in this scene you might actually be autistic

We all know what it really means Sup Forums.

Just realized that the blood moon in Star vs is shaped like the moon Queen Moon has.

>The idea of a "blood moon" serving as an omen of the coming of the end times comes from the Book of Joel, where it is written "the sun(Star) will turn into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and terrible day of the Lord comes."

Season 3 will be interesting.

Their souls being bound together means that if one of them dies the other dies as well

Romeo and Juliet style suicide when?

I've always found it funny everyone accepted star without question. Marcos parents let her in without any problems, nobody in the entire show bats an eye at all the monsters running around or collateral damage, military and men in black never visit star, and everything is treated as perfectly normal.

If one of them dies, the Blood Moon Presence will be summoned and one has to kill it to save the other life and break the binding of their souls

>the moon of lovers

I think Nefcy said she didn't want to do the whole "WHOAH MAGIC IS REAL?!" plot. Star is magic and everyone just rolls with it.

The Queen actually made pact with the CIA to grant Star some sort of diplomatic immunity in exchange for funding and magic related intel

nefcy outright stated the moment you make it about keeping a secret it quickly becomes the entire point of the show

better to just have her run around doing whatever, so it doesnt interfere with the plot

if it helps, casual interdimensional travel means earth has been visited before, enough to make them not question weird things, but not enough that the average person, or even a wealthy one, would have access to interdimensional goods

Sort of seems like magic and other dimensions are an understood/accepted but not extremely common thing on Earth. Star's enough of a novelty to be popular in Echo Creek but not weird enough for the government to take her away or anything.

Earth is just kind of the normie dimension.

SVTFOE has obvious "progressive" overtones but they're never egregiously presented or forced onto a character, outside of obvious jokes.

Remember the episode in St. Olga's when they were in the room of Demon paintings and moon ground? Foreshadowing

>Crescents appearing together with a star or stars are a common feature of Sumerian iconography, the crescent usually being associated with the moon god Sin (Nanna, Queen Moon) and the star with Ishtar (Inanna, i.e. Venus, Star Butterfly), often placed alongside the sun disk of Shamash god of law

>The attribute most commonly associated with Shamash is justice. Just as the Sun disperses darkness, so Shamash brings wrong and injustice to light. Hammurabi attributes to Shamash the inspiration that led him to gather the existing laws and legal procedures into code, and in the design accompanying the code the king represents himself in an attitude of adoration before Shamash as the embodiment of the idea of justice. Several centuries before Hammurabi, Ur-Engur of the Ur dynasty declared that he rendered decisions "according to the just laws of Shamash."

>It was a logical consequence of this conception of the Sun-god that he was regarded also as the one who released the sufferer from the grasp of the demons.

If one dies, the other just automatically dies. The blood moon will just quickly collide with the living one and kill him/her on the spot

Nothing has happened beyond background characters and marco being a spic. It lacks the white guilt other progressive cartoons have.

Pic related Foreshadowing of Toffee(Shamash) killing Moon.

Drawfag here.
Will do the first request to reply.

Marco gets really fat

no, the other won't die on the spot, they will be tortured for hours before slowly violently dying

marco as BotW link

Princess Marco with Monster Arm

Give the arm a ribbon.

whoa didn't mean to post the massive version...

It never felt invasive for me. They seem to be doing a really good job of putting it in there, but leaving it be.

Somehow I got the idea that Monster Arm should regularly return (like, once per season) and each time its 'infection' spread to other, different people.

Then I realize I was thinking of pic related all along

>casual interdimensional travel means earth has been visited before
so the people of Echo Creek are aware that magic and interdimensional creatures and aliens exist because they've been visited by them before Star ever came?

You think the show'll ever touch on this?

Starfan13 has herpes

Guys, marco is going to sacrifice himself at the end of the show so star can continue to live and he won't be coming back. Fucking cap this just in case I'm right.

I don't think they'll touch on it any more than it already has.

It's not literally our Earth; it's Earth in a universe that knows it's not the only world/planet out there and occasionally there's some crossover.

Cap your retarded theories you're selves

its more like
>so thats what those aliens i hear about look like
>back to my normal life

they have adopted a "just another tuesday" attitude towards any weird things

I've been away for around 2 weeks, what did i miss?, Whats that "L" thing?

>quickly dropped her
He drops Jackie even faster numerous times and as hard as a nuclear bomb on Japan

I almost feel sorry for Jackie

maybe they can have "adventures to come" ending
with star and marco riding off into the sunset, discussing their future, all they have accomplished and all the adventure that they can have
marco then remarks that they arent going to fight many more monsters,followed by star saying they can make everyday an adventure

I'm going to make a collage out of posts like these from either Starco and anti-Starco fags

This, make it normal, don't glorify it

just because you prefer one over the other, doesnt mean you gotta keep calling the other side delusional

most of the most prominent artists on board have nothing against jackie, or in areas case actually a jarco supporter, despite all of them leaning to starco

normie memes

Man, I missed the days when memes were hipster

You know, gold and gems