So apprently netflix has made an sjw shitshow cartoon about manspreading, misgendering, and other man hating concepts...

So apprently netflix has made an sjw shitshow cartoon about manspreading, misgendering, and other man hating concepts, and no one batted an eye

>Jabroni
Imma use this word now

when did anyone misgender anyone

>it's a women don't understand that men have a penis and testicles between their legs and think they are all just assholes episode

thats because society has come to accept it

reee this cartoon triggers me

which cartoon, so i can go into my netflix account and downboat it?

You don't need to spread your legs out for your balls to be comfortable. I have some pretty hefty testies myself and I can keep my legs closed just fine.

Home the tv series

Why am I supposed to care?

>People are now conscious of me manspreading and sometimes shoot me dirty looks.
>In reality I have a misshapen pelvis bone and it causes me to have my legs at an outward angle at all times, and would cause me pain if I tried to sit normally
This feels fairly bad.

>and no one batted an eye
'Cause no one seen it

It still doesnt change the fact its a comfort thing and women need to get over it

Im sorry user, you can always make those privleged fucks feel sorry when you tell them about your pelvis bone, however

>its a comfort thing
No it isn't.
Spreading your legs like that is uncomfortable as fuck.

You're practically disabled already, just start a Tumblr and you're clear to yell at anyone who fucks with you.

Oh, so it's a show that nobody gives a fuck about?

For some people it is comfertable though

Stop phoneposting.

Stop being a triggerd faggot desktop posting trash

Learn how to spell, you fat autist.

Seriously, animation looks like shit too.

My spellings fine you overcritical fucking bitch

"Well I can't help it young lady because of my embarassing disability called "shitty character design" that made my legs enormous since I was a child.
So? Are you gonna discriminate me just because I'm a disabled person?"

No, it really isn't, tubbs.
Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

I could ask you the same question you bloated peice of shit

That's you dude. It's not comfortable for me.

>it's a OP actively search thing that offend him, find them ,is triggered and need to whine on Sup Forums because he is literally shaking thread.

>Bitchtits thinks he can just recycle an argument someone else used
Come on.

God I wash I could see the look on an sjw warrior's face after they come up to you on their high entitled horse and you just shut them down harder than is imagineable. Hahaha.

I'm not the same guy, but can we agree at least that anybody can sit however he wants as long as you stay on one sit?

I get wanting to find a place to bring up the Boov genders from the book, but then they just keep referring to her by female pronouns.
It would have worked better if it was Sharzod, who is a known Boyboygirl.

I would too, but none of them have actually talked to me, just glared.

Lel you are an sjw aren't you?

>Excuse me, can you move a bit so I can sit down?
>No problem. The bus can get a bit crowded after this stop.

Sup Forums really needs to get out of this board. They're triggered over a show nobody watches.

>calls someonefat on an anonymous imageboard
>thinjs its an insult

That's using your noodle.

Shut your fucking mouth you diseased malformed cock gobbling little bitch

I'd tell you to eat shit, but you'd enjoy that.

>boigrilboiboigrilgrilboi
That's some kind of new crypted language we have here.

Just fucking ask "Excuse me, may I sit here?" or "Can you move your leg please?"
How socially retarded do you have to be to make "manspreading" an issue?

Jesus Christ, women are astronomically stupid.

Shouldnt you be masturbaiting over chris chan some more, you pathetic retard

It sounds double plus good to me comrade.

yeah I agree with that, but public transpotation usually have very small seats. As a 6'3" 200 lb man I usually take up 1.5 seats in the metro because me legs cannot physically fit straight out so I kind of have to take up more space.

Why do you spend all your time here when you clearly hate everyone else?

> not using jabroni as an insult this entire time.

Wow, how rude...

> manufacturing scenarios where you're in the right because real life isnt as kind

I feel sorry for you user

Well you just have some bad luck, in Europe there are MAN buses which are pretty good buses with huge seats.
Even when you're with some people that weight around 220 ibs you can still sit properly when you find a double seat.
Thus nobody complain about "manspreading".

It's called a fantasy. And the way you reacted to it made me feel bad for you to so just imagine they cancel each other out.

>Open sjw agenda
>Mediocre Netflix cartoon based on a movie that no one saw

Meh! This is like when this people brag that they are getting to make part in the journalism industry, when in fact they can only get job's in independent Pop Culture and video game sites

You think men spread their legs like the OP image or something or are you just being a dumbass?

>women
>equals

Nigga, nobody spreads their legs on public transportation unless you want to look like an asshole. It inconveniences everybody, not just girls.

is bojangles man in this show?

Is there a word for when women take up a million seats with their purses and shopping bags?

>You don't need to spread your legs out for your balls to be comfortable. I have some pretty hefty testies myself and I can keep my legs closed just fine
what the fuck are you talking about

You sit on your balls all day? What, do they just pop up inside your prepubescent ass?

And they never get chaffed or sweaty, you never get hot and they start to droop?

Bullshit.

Empowered

Manspreading is hot.

What a bunch of fucking jabronis

do you mean in the show or in real life
because if you mean real life, all the fucking time

>hefty
nigga u dont

Please go back to Sup Forums, this is not a discussion board for bitching about sjws

>Micropenis

I feel bad for you

Not only do I manspread on buses, but I also carry three purses around just to take up more seats.

The show is exaggerating.

Because nobody fucking watched it.

MEN

HAVE

TESTICLES

CLOSING YOUR LEGS KNEE TO KNEE

SMUSHES

SAID TESTICLES

NO ONE SITS LIKE OP BECAUSE ITS FEMINISH HYPERBOLE

But if you don't complain about it, the sjws win

>How socially retarded do you have to be to make "manspreading" an issue?

Normal and healthy people are never liberal.

Havent seen you in a while friend. Hows life livingg as an eastern european?

At the store that I work at most customers wont even walk up to the counter when they want to buy something, instead they will stand on the other side of the room and stare at you until you ask if they need something.
People on a whole have become autistic social retards, I have no idea why.

It's getting sold a problem made by men against women. This is a non issue.

Tell us about how healthy your 3rd world shit hole is. Poor, uneducated and violent? Guess why.

Oh, I get it. It's elaborate parody.

Probably because it's so inane and unnecessary it got lost in the tidal wave of shit that already exists.

Are people just going to the ignore what the girl on the left is doing?
Contrary to manspreading, this actually does happen in real life.

>free market forces properly place ethoses which are irrelevant to their just corners of mediocrity
And then there's this asshole.once again demonstrating why we can't have nice things.

Laughing at the irony of this cartoon being racist because honestly I've never seen a white person sit like that

The original author made an effort to make the Boov seem as alien as possible.
Non-binary gender seemed like a good way of doing that.

This is not a bad point. I can't really think of an instance of whitey doing it either in NYC.

It's not really a matter of people being jerks, it's this new trend of attributing it to their gender, specifically men. "Manspreading", "Mansplaining", etc. As if the people on youtube trying on explain these made up concepts aren't completely condescending and self-righteous.

Being a jerk knows no orientation. Maybe you're not spreading your legs in my space, but you do have a gigantic fucking purse I'm supposed to watch out for, it's possible you've got multiple shopping bags that you have no problem surrounding yourself with, and you might very well be talking at an 8/10 volume on your phone right next to my ear.

no one noticed because no one watched it

Lets keep it that way

The worst thing about 'mansplaining' is that it isn't even clever, yet it feels like they intended it to be some sort of pun.

B-but I'm socially awkward! Adulting is hard. And if I ask...they may be mean :(

White women have destroyed Western civilization.

That's because no-one cared. But I'm sure they will once you fuckers get hold of it and give the cartoon the publicity it needs!

Go home mac

Who gives a shit? Why do you care?

The alternative would just be saying "Hey, I'd rather you not sit next to me.
This is just visual shorthand for "hey. Don't fucking sit next to me"

It's like seeing a cat with it's back arched and its claws out and going "I should pet that"

XYsplaining ?

Can you reach any farther there faggot?

Maybe people should start wearing dog safety vests depending on their mood. Didn't some girl try this with an exclusion cube?