What was the moral of this episode?

What was the moral of this episode?

It's about the love that we all lost.

MGTOW

Don't Sneed without Feeding

Not being a soyboy like Bart, but a chad like Jimbo and also that women are never to be counted on.

girls love badass guys, but real badass guys, not pussies like jimbo

basically it teaches bart to be a real badass

ah it also teaches that girls prefer moustaches, superman on suicide watch

Simpsons fans are beta creeps who identify with Bart.

I think she must have been one of my first waifus when I first watched this as a young kid. I walked away thinking girls could be cool after all.

That Moe is willing to murder children.

He LITERALLY says "i wasn't going to kill you, just cut you", he's a sadist but not a murderer retard

He's just delusional about what he's really capable of.
Eventually he'll get carried away and need the kill in order to complete the orgasm

Don't you ever reply to me like that again.

I wanted to watch Moe fuck the girl in a pool of Jimbo's blood as he lives out his last gasping moments as a suffering cuck

All women are whores

>Jimbo
>Chad
Have you forgotten about his mopping and begging when Moe shows up?

Don't fuck or suck.

Just about having a crush on a older girl when your preteen. Not that deep famalam

>I walked away thinking girls could be cool after all.
How long did that feeling last?

Can't believe bart and lisa are characters we are supposed to identify with. They are like perfect Mary Sues without faults and everybody likes them and they dindu nuffin and they always right and everybody else is a strawman. I wish Moe made bart cry like a bitch god I hate bart. Dude ay carumba woah totaally radical my dudes everybody but me and lisa is a strawman totally radical.

Homer is the only good character but he becomes a flanderized unbearable retard by season 3

Join /simpshit/

I totally identify as Bart. I'm really smart its just that I can't focus so that's why i'm an underachiever. i also get into pranks / troubles a lot because of this

This.
>Many people in this very thread did not have a cool older girl with an M65 to crush on
Sad!

Women are terrible and you should just find a homo bro to hang out with.

holy shit

are you me??

i'm also really really smart but i'm just lazy lol

Women are awful and scary and make you feel bad.

chad beats virgin, but psycho beats chad

Not long really. Tomboy girls are a meme. They don't really exist other than fake ones for attention.