derpibooru.org/1073719
youtube.com/watch?v=ZvEKCcN2v5E
derpibooru.org/884159
youtube.com/watch?v=mVk2rdDEWXM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off already
lolke12.deviantart.com/art/Pinkie-Pie-smile-287839663

Seriously, fucking fuck off

>you don't even have to make a crop of an image with a pony anymore, just a character making a similar facial expression to one
You're really reaching now, Lee.

There is no point in doing this

:^)

It's not even that, it's that the mouth is lifted straight from a pony vector
lolke12.deviantart.com/art/Pinkie-Pie-smile-287839663

IT SEEMS TODAY

THAT ALL YOU SEE

IS BARNEYFAG SHITPOSTING ABOUT MLP

BUT WHERE ARE THOSE GOOD OLD FASHIONED Sup Forums MODS

DELETE HIS AUTISTIC REPLIES

What's your favorite Family Guy joke?

STOP HARASSING ME YOU PIECE OF SHIT

Technically there's no grounds to delete this aside from the fact that it exists as daily spam to trigger a retard. If this thread was actually discussing Family Guy but used nothing but redraws of pony pics that contained no pony whatsoever, he'd just have to sit by his computer and impotently screech.

You seem rustled

>favorite joke
it's existence

You should be saying that to yourself since you're the one still harassing me over a year later.

Maybe you should stop being a little bitch then.
This isn't against the rules by any definition, so you should just fuck off.

I've seen it in the bans log before under reposting/spamming.

fucking stop it

There is no reason to be doing this

So what? You've been in the ban logs before but I haven't seen you stop.
Why should anyone else be expected to follow the rules when you can't even do so yourself? Your whining holds no water if you refuse to follow the rules.

What makes you think doing this will accomplish anything

>it's a Barneyfag gets triggered and goes on an autistic tirade episode
I actually enjoy these reruns.

That doesn't give them the right to believe they're higher than anyone else.
When they see me, do they use the opportunity and take the higher ground to display themselves as a respectable human being? No, they associate themselves with degenerates, spam and ban evade and stoop down to my level.

You think that's bad? Remember that time I posted cropped mlp images on Sup Forums?

Fuck off, degenerate
derpibooru.org/1073719

Like there really is no reason to be doing this

youtube.com/watch?v=ZvEKCcN2v5E

Make me fuck off. Captain faggot of the homo navy.

What makes you think doing this will have any benefit in the long term

Haha, holy shit, Lee literally has the entire derpibooru database memorized. There isn't a bigger fan.

>MLP released in 2010
>7 years later and people are STILL this upset.
Loving
Every
Laugh

No, it's just that we still need to call them out for shilling their shitty show outside of containment.

Hey Peter

Yes, Marge?

You try convincing a mod on the site's IRC to watch the show. Chances are you'd probably get kicked out.

It's not even MLP itself anymore, it's GR15.
Which will never be removed because Hiroyuki doesn't give a big enough shit.

LUCKY THERE'S A MEME POSTING GUUUUUY

LUCKY THERE'S A MAN WHO

POSITIVELY CAN DO

ALL THE THINGS THAT MAKE THAT

FAGGOT CRY

Which again shows what they're associating themselves with whenever they do this

for a second there i thought that was the nutshack smile
hint hint

So you admit you are worse than Bronies Lee?

Why haven't you fucking killed yourself? If I thought people who actually had sex with horses were genuinely better human beings than myself I'd slit my wrists immediately.

HE'S

A

PONE

GUUUUUYYYYY!

Maybe he can pick out some new pony pictures I can use as steam avatars

I wouldn't even have known if not for the fact he got triggered in the first place

Kill yourself, degenerate

Which essentially means he's shilling the pony show for the people he despises.

Gee, this is worse than the time I met Barneyfag.

Not really, I'm only pointing it out in the hopes that mods will delete it

That's every barneyfag thread. The picture is cropped so as to not have literally anything to do with ponies. GR15 is not broken since you'd have to be a fucking retard to imply that even visiting /mlp/ means you have to permanently stay there and there is not a single mention of ponies before he shits the place up.

Delete fucking what? There isn't a single horse in the fucking thread. Cropping an image isn't against any rule.

Actually, I've seen a bunch of these types of posts /threads in the bans log for Reposting/Spamming.

Post evidence of that shit instead of crops of your autistic ramblings.

I actually saw a mobileposter get permabanned for making a thread with a Sonic picture that had a smug Rainbow Dash smile from one of the episodes.

Source: your ass

>mobileposter
>permabanned
I'm sure that made a big difference.

>I actually saw myself get permabanned for making a thread

IT SEEMS TODAY

WE ALL AGREE

BARNEYFAG LOVES SUCKING THAT MLP D

can we talk about family guy please?

>barneyfag will die in your lifetime
Feels good

Sure, sure...hey, are you looking forward to season 7? Which one is your favourite character?

Did Family Guy single-handedly resurrect Adam West's career or was that just a part of a larger phenomena?

BUT WHERE IS THAT GOOEY SALTY SEMEN

Has to post it on /trash/ because I don't want to take the risk
Can you just fuck off?
derpibooru.org/884159

Johnny Bravo did that
the episode was written by Seth and Butch Hartman who used him in both of their shows

Someone give me a quick rundown on barneyfag

He's the biggest MLP fan on the site and has the entirety of derpibooru memorized.

autistic metal head who was forced to watch barney in special ed class. thinks any thread related to barney is barney altogether. thinks mlp is barney, and anything related to mlp is considered barney.

youtube.com/watch?v=mVk2rdDEWXM

His name is Lee Goldson

*insert Bogdanoff copypasta but replace the word "Bogdanoff" with "Barneyfag"*

He's some retard who hates ponies so much that he's memorized every single piece of MLP art just so he can post about how much he hates ponies, then posts pictures of "other people's" opinions on the subject so he can feel smug and superior about being some anti-pony vigilante when in reality mods and 99% of the general population don't give a shit anymore.

>it's a barneyfag shows off a bunch of new screenshots he found where people mention MLP and Barney in the same post.

More filter food for me I guess.

And the only reason his "honorable crusade" is still ongoing to this day is because Hiroyuki doesn't care enough to remove GR15 and by extension delete /mlp/ to prevent redundancy.

>HEY LOIS WE'RE ON Sup Forums!

>in reality mods and 99% of the general population don't give a shit anymore
If that were the case, mods would've lifted GR15 by now and the containment board would be allowed to roam free.
But since that hasn't happened yet, you'll just have to deal with me until then.

What filter do you use senpai?

>mods would've lifted GR15
Yes, because individual mods have that power.

>you'll just have to deal with me until then
>Implying you're anything more than a joke

Like they don't have the power to do things like enable sound webms on /wsr/, which they did while Hiro was in AFRICA, mind you.

>Didn't even know this was MLP related until autistic DIE BARNEYFAG poster arrived

You make your own monster, guy.

Not the entirety, but they tend to post the same shit enough so that I know offhand what they shill with. And I'm hardly the biggest fan, far from it, I don't even have any merch lying around the house.

>I don't even have any merch lying around the house.
So where do you keep your merch? You clearly do own some since you would have stated you don't have any merch at all if you didn't.

If you're not going out of your way to find and eliminate these degenerates at every waking opportunity, call yourself almost as degenerate as the ones who shill to begin with.

Ok, let me rephrase that, I don't have any merch at all. See, this is the problem, people always HAVE to twist my words around to fit their beliefs.

Uh huh, it totally wasn't a Freudian slip.

Like you do?
What if I told you I don't watch the show, but I also don't mind it?

This is really, really obsessive. Are you sure you can't apply your talents anywhere else?

>See, this is the problem, people always HAVE to twist my words around to fit their beliefs.

But you do the same all the time.

De Nile isn't just a river in Egypt. The only reason you're a joke is because you don't move on like the rest of us.

Are you implying that Africa has no internet.

I would, but these degenerates just won't stop shilling their shit show.

I'm 90% sure that image can be construed as positive or negative because you've removed the context of it.

Lee, we know it's you samefagging. Give up already

To that guy, a show being compared to Barney is proof that it's evil.

No, but in that time, Hiro was doing an article about coffee roasts in South Africa and still has the belief that the site just runs itself.

>we know it's you samefagging
Don't even start this bullshit.

>Using filters
Pussy.

Well, it really is.

Nah.

Oh Lee, you don't have any self-awareness whatsoever, do you?

He actually did ask Sup Forums if it was safe to remove Rule 15 from that board, but the overwhelming response was so negative that he decided against it.