Is he stupid for not realizing sooner?

Is he stupid for not realizing sooner?

As soon as Walt robbed the school anyone with a brain should have figured out it was him

No, Walt was simply smarter

too busy fucking marie and admiring his minerals

only an idiot would have robbed his own classroom

well it can make sense that he could be incline toward his brother in law

he would've gotten away with it at all though if it weren't for that meddling Gale

Gale deserved to be shot desu

are we stupid for not realizing he was jewish sooner?

Why? Most people around Walt see him as a meek, but diligent high school teacher that just got cancer. Also it's a fucking suburban high school full of bored middle class kids, Walt isn't anywhere near the first list of suspects.

They knew the guy had to work for the school to even get at the lab equipment in the first place. iirc correctly they blamed some janitor because he had weed on him.
But as soon as the 900% pure blue meth started coming being released you would think the chemistry teacher at the school would be the first suspect.

if only Tuco was only half as crazy as he was things wouldn't have been so bad. I guess you can say that about all the villains though, huh? man I love how the butterfly effect works in this show.

Give me the capeshit gems walt.

THEY'RE MINERALS

Walt was too smart.

Walt was secretly heisenberg and hank was secretly thanos.
Everybody got their secrets.

the chemistry teacher job wouldn't make him a suspect the advanced degree certainly would. but it's believable that his brother-in-law was blind to it and so never considered him a suspect
It bothered me a lot that so many characters on this show had such a strong moral stance on the war on drugs. doesn't anyone on this show realize the DEA is just another cartel?

i fucking hate that retard walt jr

They're at war with the Mexican cartels, so their "our" bad guys.

the whole republic is a cartel

>It bothered me a lot that so many characters on this show had such a strong moral stance on the war on drugs.

Wasn't a big part of the series hypocrisy? Skylar for example, she never gets a simple comeuppance but that doesn't mean she isn't a massive hypocrite

As for Hank, it's because of his judgmental pre-conceptions of Walt, the same preconceptions that fuel Walt's insecurity into going so far with the drug stuff

The last season was pretty straightforward as casting Walt as the villain. The whole show is aligned in the perspective that drugs are morally wrong and that the DEA are heroes. It's pretty strange that somebody as intellectually gifted as a chemistry PhD would never be able to articulate this.

he should've pieced it all together by the end of season 3 at the latest

all he had to do was watch the show to find out walt was heisenberg all along.