Iron Fist

>Before becoming billionaire:

>GET OUT OF MY DOJO!

>After becoming billionaire:

>H..hi Danny, y..you wanna go lose your virginity to me or something?

Why is she such a slut Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FopyRHHlt3M
inverse.com/article/29155-iron-fist-marvel-comics-whitewashing-roy-thomas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because that's what Bakuto wanted.

I can just imagine when, in Daredevil S1, Gao was talking to Fisk about how he can't try to be a good guy while maintaining his role as a criminal, she must have been picturing Bakuto during the whole conversation.
This annoying new rival to her, trying to put on a front for The Hand that turns it into a YMCA.

No, she jut didntwant to hang with the smelly hobbo that lives in the park

She was my favorite part of the show, by far.

WOMEN, MAN.

The only reason Danny fucked her was because Luke fucked his waifu in his show. If Danny didn't get some pussy in his own show everyone would think he's just some limp wrist cuckio.

When you think about it everyone got laid in their shows. They didn't want to leave Danny out in the cold.

Let's be honest here. Who wouldn't take her up on that offer?

I never realized Danny Rand was such a fuckup before.

Is abandoning his post true to the comic version?

Do you honestly think Luke Cage's Misty Knight is a better pair for Danny than Colleen? Colleen and Dany make more sense than slutty big tits afro cop.

A white man with standards.

youtube.com/watch?v=FopyRHHlt3M

Eh, I was kind of rooting for DannyxJoy instead due to the childhood connection thing.

Do you think she also has a cute mole on her ass cheek?

I wouldn't.

It's a monk thing.

The only benefit she might have over Colleen (besides the brown sugar), is that she might keep Danny down to earth a little more. Like Claire mentioned, when Colleen and Danny fight together, they occasionally bring out the crazy in each other.

Danny has no morals at all.

>expects better from a bad show
lmop

Easily better than Luke Cage.

>easily better than a rancid turd

not much of an accomplishment

Dude they're like brother and sister eww

A brother and sister everyone around them joked about being destined to marry to each other.

Childhood friends never win.

Didn't stop the Flash.

Joy is an asshole. I mean, she is like the hottest woman on earth, but she is a fucking asshole.

You wouldn't fuck a dolphin thing, would you?

Barry just likes fucking with timelines and the status quo. He's the ultimate villain.

Danny can't fuck Joy right away. HIs childhood friend has probably had millions of cocks by now. THey had to make Danny lose his virginity first. This how these directors think.

SHE is perfect.

>Danny can't fuck Joy right away. HIs childhood friend has probably had millions of cocks by now.

And Colleen hasn't?

The difference is less about money than him being confirmed not crazy, homeless and showerless. Have you met women? I'm surprised she talked to him in first place. I'm doubly surprised an Asian chick did. They usually likem clean cut.

Danny should just fuck Claire. Matt and Luke have.

Colleen is just some slut though. Joy is the bestie.

you fucking take that back

He fucked up the tournament, so pretty much, yes.

>just some slut
She gave up her life and entire worldview. And then decided to go hang out with him for at least fifteen years. That is love bro.

are you ready for Ironfist S2 when he kicks Colleen's tired ass to the curb for his TRUE LOVE?

After what they've been through in S1, it's going to take some serious shit to believably break them up.

>are you ready for Ironfist S2 when he kicks Colleen's tired ass to the curb for his TRUE LOVE?
Misty Knight?
Martial Arts?
Mysticism? I can't wait

Well it helped that it turned out she'd been lied to her entire life. In that they were diffrent from the rest of The Hand which they weren't.

They do when they haven't seen each other since childhood.

>Danny's true love Misty Knight.
Stop that. That's a fucking maymay.

Brown latinas look so dirty, she looks like someone with a dirty pussy

Dude, post that on her twitter so I can have a good laugh.

Wait, my memory is foggy, did Matt and Claire actually get down to business?
If so, they should continue the proud tradition of cuckage by having Frank put his lil' Frank into Karen in his show.

Yeah because people never double down on their worldview. Religion. Politics have some of most recalcitrant people I know and longer you're raised it in more benefit of doubt you give it. If anything real unbelievable part is her not fighting him to the death and their relationship ending as starrcrossed lovers.

Karen is a dope head. Nobody gives a shit if she gets fucked.

Still want to hug her and pinch her cheek

Yes, and I bet she gives dope head. Frank should definitely capitalize on that.

Matt caring about Karen at all when all he dreams about is Elektra.

Explain to me how MistyxDanny is a meme, Sup Forums.

>he wouldn't fuck a dolphin
I take you haven't heard about dolphin vaginas.

Why'd you assume I was from Sup Forums, friend? Was it because your pairing is just a CRAZED LEFTEST MAYMAY? Hmmm?

She's an old lady for starters on show. And he has colleen. She's the captain now.

S-stop...!

>did Matt and Claire actually get down to business?
Yes. They did the horizontal mambo. It's like you just heard of Matt Murdock. Dude fucks every woman that enters his life.

it'll be super progressive. She's black and old getting fucked by a young monk mode white boy.

No, I haven't. Care to tell me more?

He's only one in a stable relationship out of the four shows so we don't know how they will handle it in long run. As Claire said though, they're very alike in that whole punching to salvation in nearly psychologically violent kind of way. I mean neither of them could keep a relationship with someone that didn't live the life. Etc. So I'm curious how they'll handle it going forward.

Well once you get dragged down to the horror chamber kinda only one way to go with that.

Not this Matt. He's a huge sperg with catholic guilt.
He didn't close the deal with Claire, because he started talking about killing criminals and Claire dumped him.
He didn't close the deal with Karen, because even though she wanted it so much after their date, he decided to delay it, and the next day Elektra rolled in. Also Karen started considering maybe killing criminals ain't so bad, and Matt, being a hypocrite, dumped her.

He had game when he was younger, though. Hence Elektra, the only pussy he's been factually known to smash.

Actually I'm pretty sure they never had sex.

I don't think she actually had sex with Luke either.

>He's a huge sperg with catholic guilt.

Personally, I feel that they really need to play up Matt's Catholicism more, but maybe they're afraid of alienating their audience. I also wish they'd do a bit more lawyer work.

Why did Iron Fist get the best two waifus in the Netflix MCU series?

Because he's handsome AF.

>girl would rather fuck rich guy then a homeless guy on the streets

How dare she!

She also didn't know he was the Iron Fist. Once she knew she was slobbering over that golden hand.

Girls get all hot and bothered when he pulls out iron fist

Girls get all hot and bothered when you whip out fat wads of cash.

So would I.

Luke Cage nigga

Girls get all hot and bothered when you're homeless and peaking in her class?

Colleen and Luke?

Couldnt agree more. Show was whatever but jesus i have to bust a nut every time i see her...

Hobo-looking hipster billionaire is way less likely to eat your liver than an actual hobo.

She's a whore, actually. Sluts will fuck anybody, whores will only fuck people with money.

She wasn't only hot as hell, but she kicked ass. Her fights were the highlight of the show honestly.

So....acquire glowing hand, acquire bitches?

Meant to quote

I liked the cage fights in particular. Although that first one when she arm bars that dude you could tell he could have just flexed and broken out of it

I wonder how long he took to take a shower.

Unless she blamed not turning him in on all her misfortune so became twice as determined to hunt him down even if the hand kicked her out. That didn't happen but just saying there is always that second path even from the torture room.

>bit more lawyer work.

Agreed I really liked the Frank court stuff.

Writing a spec script for their fellowship that does some court investigations stuff.

Yeah second one was better with her just going berserker on the two guys.

>my memory is foggy
kek

He got offered a choice in his origin but the dude in charge wanted him to fuck off and knew he'd leave if offered a choice

In living weapon kun lun gets shrekt and Danny wasn't there and he is Kun luns champion

Immortal made everything a bit weird though with all the iron fists fucking off

Misty is an abrasive whiny unlikable cunt

Not him, but take a peak at Sup Forums this summer, they always have dolphin threads around that time.

The creator addressed the "cultural appropriation" claims. Something tells me that this might not go over well with certain people
>inverse.com/article/29155-iron-fist-marvel-comics-whitewashing-roy-thomas

Also, apparently Lewis Tan, Asian-American actor and martial artist, auditioned for the main role and didn't get it.

Lewis Tan ain't fucking a white blonde guy. So fuck 'em. he ain't danny rand

Those first couple episodes were kind of tiring to sit through.

>Hi, I'm Danny!
>Ugh, get away from me you crazy hobo

Repeat this over and over and over again.

I respect that guy even more.

>Do you honestly think Luke Cage's Misty Knight is a better pair for Danny
yes

They didn't have sex. They only made out once and that was it. Quit projecting your cuckold fantasies where they don't exist.

You're wrong.

You've got a desperately weird idea of what the word "cuckold" means.

>tfw the pier scene where Danny and Colleene are looking at each other and panting

I wouldn't want a smelly hobo in my honorabu dojo either.

I think it's you that have such fantasies.

Yup, this show felt unnecessarily stretched out from the get-go. At least with LC and JJ that didn't really feel like the case until about halfway.