My kids are getting more into cartoons and I don't want them to watch anything with this degeneracy

My kids are getting more into cartoons and I don't want them to watch anything with this degeneracy.
Any cartoons that should I should be aware about that pushes this kinda stuff?

I understand the mudslime, john oliver, and gender pronoun hate, but your a fucking bigot if your against cross dressing/being gay

Honestly, I think Anime are all we have left.

I know this isn't real only because you posted it on Sup Forums, a hotbed of degeneracy, with such a reputation that no one who thought this way would actually come here.

I think so,
My daughter was watching my hero academia and it was fun and stylish,
Didn't push an agenda either.

>do not be misgendering Krunkle
Please be fake.

How much are you paid to post this every day?

It's fucking not

Only the "misgendering" key word pisses me off for some reason.

It might be because it just sounds regurgitated bullshit used to humiliate people who either don't give a shit or had a slip of the tongue rather than a sincere observation of gender identity

You've already lost raising children in America. This is the way the world is going and if you don't like it then kill yourself you bigoted piece of human garbage.

>image.png

Dressing in drag is just funny, no need to be offended. Bugs has been pulling that shit since the beginning.

it's in the book.

I don't understand why there are so many peoples here who still haven't switched to superior Japanese media now that Western media are nothing but Tumblr/SJW propaganda.

the muslim ones are the worst, people who are currently spreading that shit never lived in a muslim neighborhood, ever.

Anime is full of gay, Trans and crossdress.

and POC. Can't forget that Japan is also a COC.

>being this strict
>not letting them watch what they want
Your autism is showing, dad.

The thing is it's not used as a joke anymore.

When Steven did it there was nothing but support from the other characters.

By accepting "crossdressing" you are accepting "transgenderism" and by proxy the decline of Western civilisation.

Im gay and fucking hate how muslims are now being shoved around as being progressive. They are the most regressive culture this side of west virginian trailor trash

Fun fact, American cartoons are currently being targeted for propaganda to brainwash children into accepting certain political or social ideas, and such cartoons/certain episodes of cartoons have been censored or been banned entirely in Russia and most of Europe, including England, France and Germany.

Cross dressings fine, just dont make up fake genders

Daily reminder, if you get bothered by this stuff, you're as weak and pathetic as a SJW

I feel like most champions of social justice have never had to live with or even near the people they go to bat for. And if by some chance they did, it was likely in some affluent neighborhood where they're essentially just colored whites.

Maybe those countries are just as strict as you

>Ass blasted a show about aliens mocks gender identity because your too Sup Forums to enjoy absurdity and satire

Your like the SJWs that get yoga classes cancelled because it's not white culture.

Are you trying to be insulting? Brainwashing children is wrong on any level.

I'm not against being gay, but it is a mental illness of sorts. Like diabeetus or asthma, you can live with it, but it has its consequences. With that being said i don't want my kid watching things all flamboyant because of those consequences (sexual promiscuity, naivety, poor moral decisions, etc.)

I also don't want my kids watching hookers, and fishnet wearing harlets, if that means anything.

And before any of you reply to me or , calling something Sup Forums is not an argument, not does it solve problems

It's called raising your child properly. Would you show your kids the holy mountain?

This episode is a perfect example.

Well maybe we shouldn't tell children anything, since any form of communication is now brainwashing. Let them run wild and see what happens when they get run over by trucks, that'll show them.

>Giant bangs sticking out of the hijab.

The whole point of wearing one is to hide their femininity. Its not a fashion accessory.

What im saying is maybe theyre interpurting changing opinions and times as brainwashing like you are doing

You can call anything satire if you wanted, but if the show falls to show the irony or provide any sort of self-awareness, the is it really satire? Is Amy Schumer satire?

Loud House is actually pretty normal. The gay dads don't feel like the work of SJWs.

There's a difference between teaching common sense/safety and instilling ideas, user.

Traps aren't trans, they are all twinks who like to get plowed while wearing a skirt.

I don't think actual transexuals exist, just confused homophobes who like cock and need to internalize it.

Case and point: MtF and FtM ratio is off by like 12:1
This is well beyond standard deviation. The problem is societal rather than biological, transexuals still don't understand the difference between sex and gender despite claiming otherwise. You don't have to mutilate your genitals to feel comfortable in your own skin.

>sexual promiscuity, naivety, poor moral decisions, etc.
Go back to church, grandpa

>Its not a fashion accessory.
Sometimes it is.

>Allowing your kids to watch (((modern cartoons)))
Just put on Looney tunes or something

You should check those sites of christian reviews. They are pretty tight in warning about what cartoon offers.

But as a rule of thumb sign a christian channel. They usually only have 100% safe cartoons.

If you are atheist however then it's much tougher. Maybe look in only very little children cartoons? At least I don't believe that Peppa Pig would push those kind of values.

Exactly. Safety and common sense are, in essence, ideas. If you teach them that, you're also instilling.

Which made it more funny IMHO

Like, my experience in a diverse public school just compounded my prejudices. The black and Hispanic kids were always the loudest and most disrespectful, calling teachers "Mister" and "Miss" instead of ever learning their names, walking slowly in groups that span the width of the hallway. I'm getting pissed just thinking about it. My mother still works in the school system and it's no surprise that most of the problems come from minority students and their parents who don't give a fuck about anything.

>Go back to Church, grandpa

There's a reason why homosexuals and pedos overlap

t. neckbeards that never lived near a Muslim before

and yet here you are, on a board for western comics and cartoons

Then that's you being a bigot, not the show making a joke for you to laugh at.

Nice propaganda their conservafag
Eat shit fedora posting christcuck

I am from europe. This isn't true.

Maybe in Russia but certainly not in the other countries.

Homosexuality only 'has its consequences' because of social stigma. I can't argue that it's a sort of aberrant mental state, insofar as human beings are mere animals meant to sew their genetic information. But it's foolish to say that a human is merely an animal, or merely a biological construct. We are so much more creative and interesting than that.

I also agree with you that our world is too full of sex and promiscuity but hey, people are gonna fuck. The fact that people aren't comfortable with this basic admission of human nature is holding us all back.

>You don't have to mutilate your genitals to feel comfortable in your own skin.

Fucking this^^

Sorry chief, unfortunately I live in a very diverse city.

I only comes here to see the lasts shit Marvel has done and to troll Sup Forumsmblr

This. I'm a nigger and even i call the teachers miss and sir rather then learn their names.

I'm right there with you OP. I wont have the media forcing beta males who failed at their biological purpose in our faces when it's only .5 of the population

I'm here because I like cartoons like samurai jack

nuPPG and Steven universe runs in Norway too, don't know where you got your fun fact

>I-it's not mental illness! My female brain is just trapped in an otherwise functional male body!

No one's ever like, Oh you're having engine troubles? Must be because your engine isn't housed in the right chassis.

>anime
>not degenerate
What the fuck

Hey, don't be mean. I thought media focused on your kind would have been perfect for you.

I'm French in Paris. Your turn.

Why are we relying on CN or Nick to even make a decent cartoon anymore? Why can't we come together to create a Youtube channel with some animators to make the things that normal people actually want? None of this pushy political shit.

Pathetic.

Because no one's really gonna do it because all anyone wants to do nowadays is whine and complain before they get what they want.

OP is a fag.
This has to be bait. Nobody can that easy to trigger.

I'm from England, and it has happened here. Fuck off you cock sucker.

Yeah you are.

Maybe we can come together and get Jon Jafari as boss man for the indy company. Then people will do it.

Aren't you guys tired of discussing this. If it was one of the first few threads with a similar topic then maybe it'd be alright to get some of that aggression out, but doesn't it get old after the first 100 threads? Nothing productive comes out of it, it's just one large headache in thread form.

Just support cartoons that don't focus on the stuff you disagree with.

Do you live in every country of Europe simultaneously?

> I can't watch a damn good cartoon because my personal politics

ftfy

Also kys

Not here to dispute your arguement, but let me ask you this: Who are you to tell another human being how they live their lives? You may disagree with how an individual views thier own self and sexuality, but if they make a choice of their own free will to change themselves, why should they not have the ability to do so?

Because it bothers you?

>watch and download an episode first
>edit and clip the video
not too hard to censor, literally just a few seconds every segment

With how his subscriber count is going, I don't think so.

If there were sny cartoons left to watch. The problem is progressively getting worse.

>do not be misgendering Krunkle

Can i get a video with this?

I accept your surrender, you villainous subversive monster.

What episode/scene got scrapped for brittish tv that was ok for american tv?

I can agree with your sentiment. Humans are more rational then the average animal, and find different joys in life. That's why i could never agree to ban homosexuality.

I can also see what you mean with the "people are gonna fuck" sentiment, and agree generally, but since kids are legally forced not to fuck, i believe it shouldn't be perpetrated in kids entertainment. Why the fuck are you teaching kids about being gay, or showing them whores and prostitutes, when they aren't even allowed to fuck things in the first place? You're only sowing the seeds of interest that, coupled with the tabooed laws against it, with only encourage attempts. That's disingenuous at best and manipulative at worse.

now if you lowered the AoC...

Yeah you are all those things you said, but directed at you.

>teach us how to think
>btw i love atheism

Looking forward to seeing this obvious bait thread having 300+ replies in 10 minutes

>not what to think
Every parent does this in some way.

Well the people who are unsubbing are shit to begin with, so no need for their support.

Not him, but I remember several scenes of Steven Universe being censored. Kisses between gems and a moment of the Rose/Fat Dad flashback involving Rose and Pearl.

Of course not but that guy is also only from one country. Why you believe him?

This is so predictable and stereotypical it's humorous.

Stop talking to yourself.

While the mods delete on-topic threads and leave this one alone.

Don't even bother. All cartoons today are liberal shit. Either give them stuff from the 90s or give them anime.

>The problem is progressively getting worse.
Is it? The stuff OP has only appear in the background or as quick one-liners.

The main cartoon that is constantly pushing out messages that people might find degenerate is just Steven Universe. And there's more cartoons currently airing aside from Steven Universe.

Do you have an argument?

Not an answer to my question.

Is "The Room" a satire on romance films and melodrama? Does that make it good?

Is "Johnny Test" a satire of Saturday morning cartoons and flash animation? Does that make it good?

get your kid to watch some good wholesome youtube instead

My problem immediately begins when they try to browbeat mainstream acceptance and that it's a natural thing. They're no different than the dude who wants to be a fucking alien. I would be far less bothered if they had the self awareness required to see that they're fucking weird.

Gumball ain't good no more, pal.

The regressive left are dismantling the fundamentals of Western civilization, through legal influences, censorship, and social pressure, leading us to a very oppressive state, something that is ironically the very thing they are trying to remove all together.

nuPPG had the girls twerking in one episode.

That's all you need to know about how shit it is.