Meta thread

We really need a board for general capeshit.
You cant really discuss anything other than capeshit on either Sup Forums and Sup Forums and it's always the same bullshit circular threads that got ponyfuckers banished to their own containment board.
Superhero threads need to get off Sup Forums

Ban the Sup Forumsedditors and capeshit will vanish too

the board status: saved
give 30-day bans to every capeturd OP.
p.s. why do buttmad mods delete threads about history movies with over 100+ replies? happened many times. i hope you die in horrible pain and agony, preferably in front of your own family.

A /celeb/ board, or merging celebrity shit with /news/ is required.

Nah, they're films.

You're just going to deal with it, nigga.

Please. I can't stand coming here anymore. The soyboys with their videogame cinematic universes lower the tone.

No just make one capeshit thread and sticky it ban all other capeshit threads.

I don't care one bit about superhero movies but I'm not bothered by threads of them. It's a big fad so it's expected it'll raise discussion over here. Get over it and stop complaining like a woman.

is that ryan gosling on the right

MLP are cartoons too and they're banned from Sup Forums because their fanbase is pure cancer.
Just like capeshit.

I see people bitching about capeshit, but I don't see them creating too many threads about other films. Just hide threads you don't care for, report off-topic, and discuss what you want. Create threads if you need to. But your bitchy meta threads aren't helping.

MLP is banned from every board due to constant spamming when the brony phenomenom appeared.

>comparing anything to MLP
Newfags don't know how bad it actually was.

/cape/ is pretty unwieldy how about just /cp/?

>WAAAAH THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT MOVIES AND TAKING SPACE AWAY FROM MY SHITPOSTING AND POL MEMES!!

>MLP is banned from every board due to constant spamming when the brony phenomenom appeared.
And capeshit is constantly spammed here.
Despite what capeshit manchildren think not everyone is invested in their silly dc vs marvel shit and for most posters both factions are equally immature and annoying

Hide threads, use filters, and stop making these threads.

Again, use filters. Filter out the word DCuck or whatever.

Capeshitters generally stay in their own threads not contaminating others that are completely unrelated.

Most capeshit threads don't use phrases like that. They use generic sounding titles that could be releated to any movie.

All for it

Generals need to be purged first. /who/, /trek/, /stg/, and /tpg/, are all festering pustules of pure tumblr/redditism.

There's a thread on /qa/ made about this too but by Sup Forums apes.
They want capeshit(live action at least) banned from their board as well. If you don't convince them that a capeshit board should be made then all live action capeshit will be forced to Sup Forums as the mods don't care for this board and never had

If seen a thread discussing printed capeshit on Sup Forums today, it's getting really out of hand how comfortable capeshit losers have become on Sup Forums

>you cant really discuss anything other than capeshit on either Sup Forums and Sup Forums
Yes you can.
It's quite simple, enter a thread not about capeshit, and then post stuff in that thread, or make your own thread.

Shoo shoo, back to Sup Forums with you.

Kill yourself Lord of the Reddit

>We really need a board for general capeshit.
and we end up with thread discussing films, with posts like
>this was reddit
>yeah that was pretty reddit
>fuck this reddit movie

at this point there is no difference between discussing capeshit and films

how exquisitely reddit-y of you to say so

>Superhero threads need to get off Sup Forums
This.

All numales who are probably in open relationships. Though to be fair, almost all marriages are open now.

Do it.

Take Star Wars with it and I'm sold. Mouse and WB shills need to go ruin a different board.

E-celeb or celeb board is needed. Sup Forums threads are too focused on personalities instead of the movies themselves

It would also move all the politician shit too.

>Cuckold redditors literally defending capeshit itt
Delete this board

Will never happen now thanks to the fappening

Last time I pointed it out I was called DCuck

Just came here to say Star Wars counts as capeshit. There are literally capes!

Dracula movies stay though

This photo makes me angry i want to sit down with you OP we will sit down together and eat corn beef for a week and grow large. We will go into that room with those screaming Nu Males and just start smacking them around the head. The Corn Beef would have increased your muscle size and testosterone so when you hit the Nu male around his faggy head he will go sprawling across the floor. We just keep hitting them one after the other shouting "you will eat corn beef, you will become a man, your weakness is not acceptable to the tribe" and just keep hitting them while they scream with mouth agape getting smacked across the room one after each other.

Sneed also counts as Capesht IMO

Speaking of bronies, can we finally confirm that they're just being very ironic with their fandom?

>being this mad your numale capeshit got made fun off
fucking libcucks

Only a cuck uses filters.

Post that collage of Wheaton doing the soyboy face

Only the most autistic individuals haven't jumped to other FOTM gay shit like SU or Underman.

It would get overrun with pizza

Redditores, shills and leftypol are the cancer here. Reddit loves Capeshit, shills WORK for capeshit and lefypol are just a the cringe, beta and unfunny version of Sup Forums trying to make thisa political board

Just fuck off to 8chn alreadyyyyy

>all capeshitters go to jail
Sold.

Sup Forums really needs a /youtube/ board

it's the stupid phonefags that are bored at work and spam the board with their dogshit capegarbage because they are ordinary humans incapable of higher thought built for moving boxes and opening registers, they need capeshit as fuel in order to function in their shit lives without going insane or something

This my man. Leftypol is killing this board

/yt/
No need to pay me gookmoot, you aren't paying anyone else.

Capeshitters DO have a board for their garbage, it's called And I don't understand why the mods can't send all the Marvel and DC garbage over there, it would make Sup Forums so much better.

>leftypol
What? Are you telling me that you don't enjoy seeing the same 20 images reposted 4 times a day? Or having the same argument over and over again with a retard leftist that has his responses all lined up in a txt file? What are you? A Sup Forums cuck? Go back there to jack off to BLACKED like a good little Sup Forumsumbrlina soiboi ugh I literally cant.

>Capeshit
>Movies
Not the same thing

you said it, queen. d*umpfcucks btFO

Only a newfag doesn't.

Why do you deny the reality of what is being posted on the board?

It really was fucking everywhere. They all tried so hard to legitimize it as well, it was sickening.

you are just going to complain about the next thing that take the place of capeshit anyway

>dude like tv needs a channel that's just commercials so I could just watch the show

You may as well ask for "/shill/ - Shills and shilling" Its mostly fucking marketers and they're literally paying for the site at this point.

You're not making sense.

There is a containment board for capeshit.
It's called Sup Forums.

>theyre films

wrong.

Sup Forums contains most of that retarded stuff

But he's right. The current state of Sup Forums is because people used filters instead of removing the problem

You aren't aware of your surroundings on the board, you're putting blinders on.

Yes people tend to complain about cancer

If we could delete the cancer and ban the shitposting shill / Ameriboo ourselves, then we wouldn't need filters, would we dipshit?

People get sick of having to sift through and hide the same cancerous shit that gets posted over and over again on this board, and the mods are lazy fucks, so that's why people use filters. What this board REALLY needs are FLAGS, like Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and /bant/, then we could really filter out the cancer, and this board might be salvaged.

The mods aren't lazy fucks, they're actively deleting good threads.

Pic related.

I know EXACTLY what kind of cancer is on this board, due in large part to the filtered threads count, dumb ass.

Whenever I see any kind of capeshit thread all I can think of is reddit. God this place is fucking shit now. Just delete the whole fucking board.

>ignore the problem, it'll go away!

this is why the site is in the current state.

>imdb discussion of popular movies drives people away from the site
>imdb shuts down discussion boards
>imdb users come here

>DUDE CAN WE GET RID OF THE CAPESHIT??

forest, trees, etc.

imdb is a shithole, compare the imdb top 100 from 10 years ago to now.
These days its only capeshit and starwars

>allowing pre-pubescent beta boys, pedophiles, jealous Ameriboos, and political ideologues fill my Sup Forums catalog with their incessant cancer will solve everything
This is what idiots actually believe.

/qa/ thread here

Here's what you do, you useless baby child:

1. Hide all the threads you don't want to see.
2. Start a new thread about something you want to discuss.
3. Stop crying like a little pussy fag every time you post.

Got it? Now shut up.

Capeshit, whether you like it or not, are movies and tv shows. This is the board where such things are discussed. MLP was banned from Sup Forums and then ALL boards other than /mlp/ because they were a cancerous minority. The number of posts and threads devoted to capeshit on Sup Forums indicates that, if anything, those capeshit fans are the majority, not the other way around. So all you faggots who want to talk about stuff other than capeshit, try your hand at making interesting threads instead of acting like fuckwads who say "I don't like that so people shouldn't be allowed to talk about it." Be the change you want to see.

>catalog browsing

You are pure distilled cancer.

>not using the catalog
Shitskin shill detected

threads going off-topic is a fundamental aspect of the site, catalog browsing is the antithesis of this. It should only be used to find a thread you think you've lost.

No! I need a safespace with only threads that I approve!!

How much soy have you eaten in the last 24 hours, bitch?

I agree but we need to do something about star wars and other potential threats, basically anything disney.

>what remains of Sup Forums moves there

It was as bad as capeshit, all these avengers shills, all butthurt DC fans trying to justify their horrible movies, it's sickening and it needs to stop.

If it wasn't for capeshit and Star Wars there wouldn't even be enough traffic on Sup Forums to keep your beloved safe space active at all.
Quit fucking crying and try producing something of value yourself.

there is not one person in this pic i think i could be friends with

"No!"

You say that like its a bad thing.

Considering from their product, they're all the types of people who spend more time trying to look creative than actually being creative, its safe to say they don't even like themselves.

much like how capeshit is constantly spammed here

Capeshit pales in comparison to the MLP spam from back in the day. You literally couldn't even discuss anything without some horse fucker spamming his shit everywhere. There's a lot of capeshit threads, but you don't really see capeshit posters spamming their shit in other threads so it isn't really comparable.

The asexual girl second from the right?

On what board are you talking about? Sup Forums?

/dis/

We don't need trash like you here, you can go back to Sup Forums or Sup Forums and be obedient little cucks.

>tfw no art board

i never played it, i heard it was bad though. not worth renting?
she is probably more annoying than the "males" in that picture