What are some movies on American "culture"?

What are some movies on American "culture"?

Any Harmony Korine flìck

What are some movies about obsessed third worlders that Americans don't even know or care exist?

Seriously, imagine being this fuccboi OP and waking up, firing up his shit third world internet as he doesn't eat breakfast, sitting on the rock he uses as a computer chair, using the mouse he found washed up on the shore of his shithole that some American threw away a decade ago, waiting for three hours while this American website loads, and then makes a thread crying about America. Jesus Christ.

hello muddah
hello faddah
here I am at
65 percenta

80s era John Hughes movies

these pathetic attempts at 'le first post best post' tryhard one liner memes needs to stop

here's your one and only (you), now go back to redit

The Cuckold

Hello nigger
Hello subhuman
How's it feel to be a
Fucking animal that can't rhyme?

>0%

>How is it feel

That's the exact same face I make when an American is fat near me.

>mfw you're probably some mexigordo or subhuman yuronigger who is not only fat as fuck but also not white and doesn't realize he smells like shit at all times

;^)

>being this mad
lol

Because he’s being sucked into your gravitational pull?

Most of the worlds technology and popular culture comes from the US. I don’t really get why you think not liking someone’s culture is equivalent to not having culture at all. Europe’s entire culture consists of obsolete religions and overpriced dogshit food.

Stroszek

Supersize Me

Falling Down

Curiosity and BBC with Emma Hix

American Psycho and the Muppets

Napoleon Dynamite
8 Mile
There will be blood

jesus these guys more le 56%face than any random Mexican you pick off the streets

Falling down.

>'s contraction can only abbreviate "is"
hello nigger/yuro trash

That's incorrect though

What the fuck

>How is it feel
>'s can only mean "is"

Are you american?

ted