ITT: Things from cartoons that stirred weird feelings in your tiny pre-pubescent mind

ITT: Things from cartoons that stirred weird feelings in your tiny pre-pubescent mind

For me it's this, pretty sure it's largely responsible for my mindbreak/hypnosis fetishes
youtube.com/watch?v=2bnzIHlAJ0c

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wKbR7N_kG90
youtube.com/watch?v=u-eUFMGBtCc
youtu.be/CVQzPJRQ0wk?t=16m2s
youtube.com/watch?v=qA5DZZkNcr0
youtube.com/watch?v=4MHZSvnbr5g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Billy and Mandy episode where they were possessing each other's bodies started my possession fetish

generally my dick can't tell the difference between cute and sexy anymore

Bump to post later.

Toonami was almost single-handedly responsible for my sexual awakening end of elementary/start of middle school. Pic related especially.

I don't even recall exactly what the scene was but something in the Tiny Toons TV movie with Babs used to give me a rapey-boner vibe

Cruel Like Ceres turned my love of hypnosis into full on evil hypnotist endangering women territory and a general love for blissful people in peril.

This and pretty much any scene with Fifi

oh boy

Do you recall that one episode from angry beavers where they discover they can mark stuff with a scent from near their ass? I swear that almost gave me a fart fetish. I always felt funny when norbert captures dag marks him with his own scent.

Fortunately I'm a well adjusted person and find farts gross now but I worry about what could have been.

Mine's super embarassing
Pls no bully

The part in the Gumby movie where all Gumby's friends crash into each other and meld together, and need to go to the hospital to get separated

I've been trying to get over this fetish for my entire life, Fuck You George Shrinks!

Jesus H, what in the fuck is wrong with you?

s-sauce?

youtube.com/watch?v=wKbR7N_kG90

The Real Ghostbusters, "Venk-Man!"

Your youth/ignorance makes me sad.

>possession fetish
thought that read
>professional fetish

I was extremely intrigued

I tried to resist, but they're so thick and fluffy.

I would always feel funny when women would get tied up in perilous situations. It's weird how that dreadful feeling actually manifested into a fetish. Even weirder though is that I'm actually gay.

>It's a "Main character gets kidnapped" episode
>It's a "People get mind-controlled" episode

It's funny looking back at shows I liked and realizing I had a big homo crush on certain characters without knowing it back then. Know what I mean senpai?

youtube.com/watch?v=u-eUFMGBtCc

Oops meant to reply to the "tied up damsels" guy

This episode DID give me a fetish, but weirdly enough, not the bathroom fetish.

It was when the girl in the movie was bald later in the cartoon.

The first Batgirl episode in BTAS gave me an unmasking fetish

I think. Is it like that feeling when you think you want to be LIKE them but turns out you want to be IN them?

Are you one of those dudes that wants to shave women's heads?

Pretty much. Like this dude is so cool, he's such a bad ass, then it escalates to me wanting to be held in his burly arms and I realize those are not platonic feelings of admiration I have.

This moment right here. I wanted to get squeezed against a fat woman's belly after watching it.

Shit like this is why I have a giant/vore fetish

youtu.be/CVQzPJRQ0wk?t=16m2s
youtube.com/watch?v=qA5DZZkNcr0
youtube.com/watch?v=4MHZSvnbr5g

I guess? It's a kink, definitely.

Every episode where Donald gets stung in the ass by a bee.