How do you think GOT will end?

How do you think GOT will end?

it won't end well

R.R. Martin writes himself to Westeros and has sex with everyone. EVERYONE!

Tax policies

>Dany giving birth
>Jon holds the baby up and everyone cheers
>Camera pans to Tyrion who stares directly into it
>"Truly it was a song of Ice and Fire"
>Credits roll
>And who
>Are you

Jon Snow gets his taxes back from Cersei

like his first book, which ended at the beginning of a duel

it'll have an unresolved conflict and an open ending, you wont know if humans on westeros or the entire world gets wiped out by the undead

Stannis will win

these pathetic attempts at 'le first post best post' tryhard one liner memes needs to stop

here's your one and only (you), now go back to redit.

jaime kills cersei
ice king looks like he is about to overrun westeros, brandon comes up with a way to rob him of his power and jon sacrifices his life to do it then all the zombies drop dead

Especially the children

>stannis
>win

Poorly.

George R. R. Martin dies.

these pathetic attempts at 'these pathetic attempts at 'le first post best post' tryhard one liner memes needs to stop

here's your one and only (you), now go back to redit.' tryhard two liner memes needs to stop

here's your one and only (you), now go back to redit.

he's still alive in the books.

I hope she dies
Is there any hope jaqan kills her

He'll die in the first half of it if it ever comes out, unless George really, really fucks up the pacing.

>bittersweet

Frbr

>it'll have an unresolved conflict and an open ending, you wont know if humans on westeros or the entire world gets wiped out by the undead

always suspected this but it should've just been a fucking trilogy. The political events in the kingdom are brought to some sort of end, a weak peace with all Houses weakened. Jon has just been on the wall and it ends with either some sort of movement of the Others or an attack on the wall. It would've been a well-remembered series, now it's just meandering garbage

>implying I haven't read the books
Ol boy George will kill off Stannis just to spite all the fags thinking he's Azor.

will we at least get /ss/ with sweetautist?

tax reform

Everyone dead and the white walkers take over westros

>jaqan
It's Jaqen and yes user, Jaqen will track down and kill Arya since "Valar Morghulis applies to her too.

>All season long: Dragon girl is the one true leader.
> YASSS QUEEEENNN

>Final Episode of the season:
>Jon, a straight white male, is the actual king.

Jon takes the throne or the walkers kill everyone.

Here's what's gonna happen. The first four episodes will be complete filler with no meaningful scenes at all. Fifth episode will contain the massive battle of ice and fire, which is basically Jon and Dany (whose love is the fire) versus ice zombies (=ice, obviously). The battle will go on, Tormund will say quirky things as will Hound, whilst Cersei will finally realise the danger and apologise to Dany and beg to become her maid.

The final scene of the battle episode will be a flashy duel between Jon and NK with the viewers' feelings going all the place as they alternate on who's on top and who's in deadly danger. Jon is fatally wounded and just as NK is executing him, Grey Worm stabs it in the back, killing it. Grey Worm says something along the lines of "I only serve my queen, but she's in love with you, so I can make this one exception".

The finale will have a sad sequence when Dany mourns the death of his boyfriend Jon, and then we move to the coronation during which Dany refuses the queenship and offers it to Missandei for being there for her. Missandei accepts and makes Grey Worm the leader of queensguard which makes the ending bittersweet as they won't be able to marry.

I know for a fact this is how it'll go down as I'm one of the D's.

with a fat man straining to take a shit

Just like Arthur did.
Fucking hak

Go away Preston.

Everyone is dead. Dany and Cercei ripped each other's throats out with their teeth after Cercei had the dragons killed, Jon and Jaime duel to the death and kill each other, there are bodies everywhere, littering the streets of King's Landing, blood in puddles, half the castle is melted by dragon fire, the undead are marching towards the gates.
Tyrion walks up the steps, sits on the throne.
He gives a knowing, wry smile.
"More wine" he says, to an empty hall. "Because we're truly fucked."

Cut to black.

>*Arya takes off face*
>I am no man!
>*lops off jaqens head in one swift stroke*
>[canned applause]
It will be kino!

No, they will get married.

Bless you, bless you user for that suggestion.

The One True Ship
JaqAry

>Arya killing Jaqen
DELETE THIS!

>Jon & Dany and their combined army fight the walkers
>Cersei commands her army to attack Jon & Dany while they're close to victory
>Jaime who was fighting a long side Jon & Dany tries to stop his sister but gets killed because of it.
>Tyrion kills his sister.
>Undead Ygritte somehow comes back despite being burned.
>She kills Jon.
>Dany becomes queen of everything.
>Sansa becomes Warden of the North.
>Dany's invading sandnigger army settles all across the lands, raping and pillaging because its their culture.
>Dany finally understands that, so she just smiles.
>Greyworm marries that brown chick, who then tells him that if he can't fuck her she will just get some male prostitutes, and that she would like grey worm to watch as to bring them closer.
>Jaqen shows up to kill Arya, but Jaqen is actually Arya in disguise and Arya is actually Jaqen in disguise, they fight for half an episode and then end up in bed together.
>Episode ends with 10/10 A++ reviews from all proud feminists
>A somewhat unknown male actor writes on Twitter that it was epic because all the white men died.
>Lots of praise from late night shows before they somehow manage to make it about Trump doing something stupid.

Any thoughts and ideas I had on how it ends are completely gone now.

which also means any chance at a logical and d thought out ending are also gone. It's going to end with a very poorly done contrived ending. These last two seasons are clearly not guided, thought out or planned. They're off the damn rails and pandering to their audience.

They're going to pander and do some kind of happy ending. So Starks will "win" and Dany will be loved too. It's going to fall into the trope Martin was avoiding, good conquers evil.

White walker are killed and the remaining army's are still stand each one ready to attack the other. Screen cuts to black "Who wins, whats next, you decide, lines are open till 12"

with full penetration

As it seems a Dany/Stark victory is assured, a new army of wights bursts out of the shadows.
As the heroes are cut down, Sansa, the only one not present, looks on in horror.
A figure steps out of the shadows behind her, flanked by two walkers, a smile on his frozen face.
"I taught your lessons well, Shansa...
But I told you not to trust me"

Shit

Former /got/ fan here
It is fun to see /got/ crash and burn
But seriously, we cant have this show get the emmys.

>Jon & Dany win the battle
>Dany proclaims herself queen
>Jon won't have it and rapes Dany.
>Cersei angry at Jaime tries to slap him
>Jaime rapes her
>Tyrion shows up at Sansa's place
>And tells her that they're technically still married.
>And he rapes her
>Arya shows up at Jaqen's doorstep.
>And rapes him.

so why did the show go from "mostly good, following the books pretty closely even if they have to throw in some tits and turn monologues into dialogue to keep it interesting for TV" to "jesus fuck the showrunners are just making up their own fan fiction and putting it on HBO"?

>westeros is in ruins by the ironborn
>a great war was fought to get them out
>but the whole world learned of collective mind and the whole world is now trying to merge with eachother
something like that

What happened to /got/ anyways

I have been online since 1997, and you have no idea how many fanfic writers I have come across despite not even seeking them out.
fangame forums? full of kids who want to take established ideas and "put their own swing on it".

It's just.. human nature to take something that someone else made and rape it.

It stemmed from them doing a good job with their OC scenes in the first few seasons, and being given the go ahead to diverge based on that.
The problem is that, in hindsight, it's clear that they were making their initial OC to fit in with a pre existing thing in the books. Once that crutch got removed, the cracks showed almost instantly.

Meme trio including a pregnant khaleesi ruling a war torn and diverse seven kingdoms

They usually get banned around after the season ends and discussion breaks down, but mass shitposting starting around the middle of last season got it canned early.
It was so fucking boring that shitposting was all the threads had, once the obligatory mockery was over with.

Banned until the show starts again.

Something about preventing repetitive and low quality comments

no story to adapt anymore because GRRM either has no idea how to resolve all the clusterfuck he's created or too lazy.

Wrong.

Only post season 5 and 7 did /got/ get banned.

And 7 /got/ was banned a month after the season ended, not your implied middle of the season or prior to the finale

I hope to god Lady Stoneheart and the other stuff they refused to add from the books will be integral to the finale of the book series so it can be revealed that their unwillingness to adhere to the books fucked them over bigtime and made them have to come up with some random bullshit.

They've know the finale, everyone's endgame and journey since season 2. Anything they cut they already know isn't important or could be accomplished another way

Not with a bang, but a whimper

>Firearms are Invented
>Even more bloodshed ensues

Sequel is set into a Magic-Steampunk World where corporations vie for power with mercenary armies. It'll be called "Gears of Thrones"

Who is thinking that after everytime his sword gets mentioned everyone says it's cold as if they knew how a magic glowing sword had to act.