Someone spent money on this

Someone spent money on this

>spending money on ANY capeshit

And here you are advertising it.

looks like a screenshot of reboot season 4

Why does something so simple need to be cheap CGI?

>he does it for free

I would

Tony Stark is rich as fuck though.

Also, this IS what it will look like in the final thing. Don't kid yourselves.

OP, how do we save you?

You know there's a way to see who posts what on Sup Forums right?

DCucks know their cinematic universe is dead, so they resort to talking shit about the unfinished CGI that STILL looks better than anything coming out of DC.

>cheap

There you go. Save every shekel you can while making the most anticipated movie in years.

Its funny because Ragnarok may have had a lot of cgi, but there were also plenty of moments that felt like there were set designers, and costume designers, and makeup artists, an practical effects.

That whole scene with Banner and Thor walking through the streets looked and felt like people actually gave a damn about making it look like an alien planet as oppossed to using green screen.

Why cant they do more of that? There needs to be a balance of practical effects and cgi, not just film actors individually on green screen and lazily edit them together.

As for spiderman, hes a lost cause. I gave Civil war the benefit of the doubt, thinking his shit cg was just a rush job after the sony deal went through. But homecoming made him look even worse.

Kill all capeshitters

Otherwise it sticks out like a sore thumb and brings attention to the fact that the rest of the movie is shitty cgi

isnt this a symptom of autism?

Where is his dick.

dckeks are beyond battered spouse syndrome

JUSTus league flopping was the final straw on the camel's back. infinity war became the first trailer to hit a million likes, it's going to make a bazillion dollars and cause mass dc suicides

Someone spent money to cgi Superman's moustache

Is this shooped? Look at how small his hands are. And his weird noodle arms.

Who the fuck modeled this?

$5?

LITTLE

*invested
and they will get it back 10 fold, by you and manchildren alike.

not all of them are dcfags though, some of them are Raimi fans who still live in the past, didn't really grow older since then and they really cannot accept that Tobey is not the spider-Man of the MCU.

this is stupid because i love the raimi films and i still think spidey2 is a top 3 superhero movie ever. the MCU doesn't change any of that

Underrated.

I'm not a big comic book guy. and yes this is the muh marbel cinamatic universe.

But is there going to be a drop of explanation? I'm not asking for the mechinical "waldoes" (arms) or anything. Because g o d forbid they actually have to animate those, or dare I SAY...practical prothesis?

And yes I'm not asking for an entire autstic display of knowledge such as this but like, I don't want them to just quip away the entire suit with one sentence, or is that too much to ask.