Your live action Mulan. How are they going to make this qt look like a man?

Your live action Mulan. How are they going to make this qt look like a man?

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/mulan-actress-liu-yifei-lead-role-cast-china-roles-films-a8083506.html

Wash her face

AN ASIAN WOMAN IS EASILY MADE TO LOOK LIKE AN ASIAN MAN BECAUSE ASIAN MEN DON'T LOOK LIKE MEN AT ALL

LOL

ASIAN WOMEN LOVE BIG WHITE COCK!

LOL

WHY ASIAN MEN SO TRIGGERED???

LOL

WTF DID SOMEONE JUST POST A NIGGER DICK?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You may be more comfortable back on reddit

I honestly thought the same thing. Shes too naturally cute

Cgi

>filtered

autismspeaks.org

I USED REDDIT ONCE AND GOT BANNED FROM THE SUBFORUM AFTER THEY OBLITERATED MY KARMA SO NONE OF MY POSTS SHOWED UP. IF ANYTHING YOU WITH YOUR REGURGITATION FIT-IN MENTALITY BELONG ON REDDIT AND I BELONG ON Sup Forums WHERE I AM FREE TO ANNOY EVERYONE WITHOUT CONSEQUENCE. HOW BADLY DO YOU WISH YOU COULD DOWNVOTE MY COMMENT RIGHT NOW, FAGGOT? TOO BAD.

I'm sure whatever it was he had to say was very illuminating.

remove the makeup

I liked it user

>Not a Nigger
I'm surprised

This, why didn't they turn it into an allegory for feminist struggle in Africa? I mean, it's 2017.

I like she is naturally cute Chinese, not some typical Asian looking Hollywood actress.

Dont worry user, the lead male will be black because black people lived in China back then and Africa made trades with the Chinese before whiteys

>AN ASIAN WOMAN IS EASILY MADE TO LOOK LIKE AN ASIAN MAN BECAUSE ASIAN MEN DON'T LOOK LIKE MEN AT AL
Hes right you know.

Wash the makeup off of her face?

She's qt, but will it be in English

This guy gets it.

She speaks fluent English, she was in The Forbidden Kingdom and in Outcast

>Impling she's cute with makeup
I mean, try to find someone who looks good with makeup to make that point

His entire post is mocking people like you for bullying Asian guys, then bitching when black men make the same comments about you.

you can apply this to 90% of western women as well.

t. asian man who desperately wants to be alpha

I'm not attracted to dead eyed insectoids, my guy. You don't have to worry about me trying to fry rice.

>just confirming my point

I mean, if you've ever dated asian girls the evidence is pretty clear which side has better skin..

t. white ape who desperately wants to be alpha

roooooo haha xD

It's always easy as fuck to tell the weak chinks in thread when they come out of the wood work to get angry at you. lol.

It's almost like white girls having this "tee hee, eating garbage food is cute :3" attitude is detrimental to their health.

So you're basically saying it's funny when blacks talk down to whites but it's SO NOT COOL when whites do it to asian men, got it. Weak.

Ayo waddup dey call me shang ima general n shieet yah feel me, fck dah mongel yah fizz me also ping can get it ohwee

I'm not even a chink though.
It's just weird seeing white dudes parrot the same insults black guys make.

LET'S ALL AGREE IT'S PERFECTLY OKAY FOR EVERYONE TO DO MUH DICK SO NEXT TIME SOMEONE POSTS ABOUT NIGGER DICKS ON Sup Forums I DON'T SEE 300+ POSTS COMPLAINING BECAUSE THE ONLY THING THAT IS TRULY DISGUSTING IN THIS WORLD IS HYPOCRISY.

female-to-male crossdresser + man(male) encounters are inherently more homoerotic because it's 2 people who look like dudes getting it on

I think the whole thing is fucking stupid. But it's not like any black dude is going to be talked out of making muh dick comments. It's like the holy grail for them.