Is this episode responsible for the overwhelming number of feminists and sjws these days?

is this episode responsible for the overwhelming number of feminists and sjws these days?

Lisa Simpson is a role model. Arguably the best female character in the history of television.

no she's not

She could have been, she could have inspired girls to become lawyers, scientists, doctors, engineers etc. but then they started to push political crap through her

>modern day Lisa is a hipster who blindly follows modern trends and can't lose
>everyone hates her
>classic Lisa is an independent skeptic but still a kid at heart
>everyone still hates her

Sup Forums just hates Lisa in general, right?

it's because she's the one who gets utterly unwatchable preachy episodes like lisa the vegetarian

>one of the best episodes ever
>unwatchable

>paul mccartney! I read about you in history class!
>but where's your wife linda?
Yup.

Her only truly good moments are those sweet moments with Homer when he hugs her or something, and that's only because those make me appreciate Homer more as a person

lisa the vegetarian spends plenty of time mocking vegetarianism, and literally ends with the moral that you shouldn't force your ideals on other people. you're just blinded by your retarded trumpfag ideology

it also has the single best troy mcclure segment

>it's just a little slimy, it's still good it's still good

Yes she is, and also she was right.
Look at the ''feminist'' role models today. Like Ariana Grande, advocating feminisim, women are this and that, not just objects, and yet she sells her body constantly. All of them are hypocrites.

Lisa is (was) the best rolemodel for girls

>inserting trump into random conversations just to shit on him
you people need to fucking relax, god damn

women becoming doctors would be disastrous.

What other similar tv characters existed at the time? I can't really think of any. Most tv sitcoms at the time played down any intelligence that characters had

people exaggerate how bad zombie lisa is because muh sjw's, she's just boring. zombie homer is much worse because he's actually meant to be funny

Zombie Bart is the saddest. He used to be a mischievous rebel and now he's the writer's punching bag.

Yes, soyboy.

No, that would be the "girl power" movement, started with the Spice Girls, Nick shows and Disney bullshit.

No, it's academia. Mainly Jewish, anti-West academia and the onset of post-modernism. Look into the Frankfurt school and such

I like Lisa. I think she's a good character and serves a unique role in the show. I would miss her if she was gone. IMO she's one of the best female characters in the history of TV.

Best Lisa scene.

>Lisa.. you are amazing, your brother is a terrible person who will never achieve anything, but you.. a GIRL.. you will become president, you will become greatness!

I like old Simpsons, but damn they really loved burying Bart.

That episode when she wears make up and has to go to the dance alone and everyone act like the arent childrens is pretty good.
Lisa used to have a brain.