WINE-SIPPING COMMUNIST DICKSUCK

WINE-SIPPING COMMUNIST DICKSUCK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D6D3YU1i8TU
youtube.com/watch?v=B22z7deh3bg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I LOVE YOU FRUITY RUDY

You made your pop proud, boy.

Look at me, Brad! I'm a man now, just like you. Except I don't look like a faggot and talk all educated.

FOLLOW MY TRACERS

Vote Republican.

kek

>I was one of those unfortunates, adopted by upper-middle class professionals. Nurtured in an environment of learning, art, and a socio-religious culture steeped in more than 2,000 years of Talmudic tradition. Not everyone is lucky enough to have been raised in a whiskey tango trailer park by a bowlegged female whose sole qualification for motherhood is a womb that catches sperm from a passing truck driver.

E N G A G E
E N G A G E

>faggot

MFW THE NOBLE SIMPLETON ALSO HAS HIS PLACE

>At least my mom took me to Nascar

Are there any shows with as good banter as Generation Kill?

I'm a man now Brad, just like you. Except I don't dress like a faggot and talk all educated

>I’M CALLING IN A FIRE MISSION
>What’s danger close?

Deadwood

Who was in the wrong here?

The Wire

>Poke, what the fuck are you anyway? Your wife is half-white, you talk like your black, most of your friends are fucking white, and every once in a while, when you feel like it, you throw down in with the Indians

I also loved the "genocide of my people turned into a cartoon musical" line with "dancing swastikas", but I can't remember it all.

>mfw Mr. Burns wants me to shave my sideburns

I smell goddamn charmes.

youtube.com/watch?v=D6D3YU1i8TU

youtube.com/watch?v=B22z7deh3bg

reminder that mr. potato head was a kiddy diddler and left men to die in the desert while he escaped in a water truck