Don't delete me

Has there ever been a better episode of anything where nothing happened?

This isn't the last season is it?

I teared at the end when anjella said everything was okay. Basically the entire show I was thinking of the mistakes I've made as a child to my family but maybe possible can be a good person now.

>go to the future to change the past

is elliot a moron?

Jesus, go back to red-dit.

Fuck you nigger I will prolapse your faggot anus with my cock

"It's about how one mistake can change the world."

That single scene in the theater with all the different takes on what BTF's message is was pure kino.

This is the first episode since s2 without tyrell that I really could not have given a shit where tyrell is.

Ive been here for 9 years, eat my shorts.

I've been here for two months I'm basically an old fag now

with your faggot cock you mean? You see, in your scene which you set up you're actually the homosexual since it's non-consensual for me, but you're raping me on your own terms.

Wow you deduced that all by yourself you must have a high iq at least 110!

>That single scene in the theater with all the different takes on what BTF's message is was pure kino.

The start of the episode was more kino desu, shame it turned into Esmail preaching politics with little bearing on plot the next 30 minutes.

uYep sir-y bob.

>I'M SO LONELY!
>fucks friend with no strings attached
>goes to parties
>gets high and fucks some more
>WAAAAAAAHHHH I'M SO LONELY!

Normies were a mistake.

>little bearing on the plot

The main character went from suicidal to focused on a new goal. Just because we didn't immediately see the payoff doesn't mean it had no impact.

>it's another snowflake triggered by politics poster
you should just give up on tv and film altogether. jesus christ you people are such crybabies

He doesn't do any of that. At the start of this episode he hadnt left his apt for 3 weeks. He hasnt fucked anyone since his methhead neighbor in season 1 and hes never intentionally done anything for the sole reason of social interaction.

I'd honestly like to see one tv show that has a more realistic interpretation of depression and DID.

Started watching S3 yesterday, holy fuck it's so much better than S2.

>The main character went from suicidal
A state that was introduced only this episode.

If I want to hear political discussion I'll tune into a show about politics, when I watch a show like mr robot I expect to be entertained not preached to for 30 minutes on end.

it's time travel isn't it

mr robot is about the current state of the world and how technology influences the individual and holds power of society. If you don't think politics plays a role in that story you don't understand technology. Or you want it to be a simpler, dumber show.

God forbid that a tv show is actually trying to be relevant...

>he has sex so he can't be lonely
Just get a hooker already user, your posts are pathetic.

>If you don't think politics plays a role in that story you don't understand technology. Or you want it to be a simpler, dumber show.

How does "REEEEEE MUSLIMS ARE BEING BLAMED FOR EVERYTHING" and "FUCK DRUMPF" relate to that again? If it was smart/though provoking commentary I wouldn't be complaining but this is just mindless venting. Wish Sam would just use his twitter account for this instead of degrading his otherwise pretty decent show.

>Just get a hooker already user, your posts are pathetic.
Implying fucking hookers wouldn't be more pathetic.

gee it's almost as if you just posted that after the president just blamed muslims for everything on twitter. how is the show not topical again?

a muslim became a patsy in the previous episode so it actually fits within the story.

it may not be smart or incisive, but you still not getting it means it's certainly smarter than you.

Come on man. Trenton's dad's lines were not political diatribe, it was completely realistic middle-aged muslim-in-America dialogue.

It would, but the user would at least realize that having sex with no strings attached doesn't make one not lonely.

>Come on man. Trenton's dad's lines were not political diatribe
Agreed but having a cute kid represent islam and state "this country now blames muslims for everything" following a purely fictional in series event in which islamic migrants are actually framed for terror attacks they did not commit/planned most definitely is.

pretty sure 9/11 exists in that timeline.

Hey niglets. Is this season actually good or are you all just faking it because you dont want to accept that it has turned to shit?

The dad said that, not the kid. And the kid doesn't "represent islam", he's a kid in a muslim family, they even make a point of it with the scene where he thinks Elliot is lucky that he doesn't have to pray, the faith is a chore and a family thing to him. It's paranoid to think the show was designed to make absurd the notion of islamic terrorists by having one such case be a framing, the attacks, Trenton/Mobley being on the lam, and then them being framed were all discrete events that developed logically one to the next. (Trenton/Mobley's situation after running was thought up in the writing of this season, according to an interview with a producer)

>I'd honestly like to see one tv show that has a more realistic interpretation of depression and DID.

t. reddit

is the m&m and popcorn thing actually good

horrible episode.

Man this season is really something else. Not much happened in this episode, but it was still beautifully executed and acted, and it even got me teary-eyed at the end. I think it's also a good thing that we got an episdoe that was so focused on Elliot and how he's feeling. We didn't get much of him in Season 2 like we did in Season 1, and even in this season there was the whole "who am I talking to right now?" question all the time. It's great that we get to reconnect with Elliot and see how he's changed after everything that's happened. Especially given the next two final episodes will probably go back to action.

It's actually good

The martian WAS shit. I'm glad elliot had the balls to say it.

Imagine being this much of a brainlet

mad you never thought of it

Absolute KINO