Movies about Germany in the 20s and 30s

I enjoyed Hitler: the Rise of Evil

Any movies that are close to that?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_priori_and_a_posteriori
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overton_window
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So I can punch people that burn the flag? They are inciting me to punch them.

Berlin Alexanderplatz
That shit like 16 hours long, though.

Well that. And apparently Communists and Anarchists are fair game. You could probably argue Black Lives Matter squeezes in there was well.

>dominance

Cabaret

>effectively
>tantamount to

B-but what about the Jews, senpai?

>How to not understand the Constitution or the Supreme Court in one comic
Le Smart Meme Stick Man should stick to being smug and mostly wrong about science instead of smug and mostly wrong about politics

So I can punch those kneeling fuck NFL players?

>Guy is exercising his rights to free speech.

I don't see a problem here.

Do people actually talk like this

>freeze peach
>da jooos
>drumpf
why do lefties do this?

I love how she has blue eyes but the guy she's insulting has brown ones tacitly implying that he's less white and therefore wrong.

>Guys, Nazis killed 6 bajillion Jews and tried to take over the whole world in some elaborate anime plot
>Well actually I have an opinion that says something differ-
>LALALALALALALALALA I CANT FUCKING HERE YOU LALALALALALALALALA
>now wait a moment, let's have a dialectical discussion about th-
>ARE YOU STILL FUCKING TALKING >AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Daily reminder that people don't care about the truth, they just want to feel right at all times

Elitist liberals do. They use lots of weasel words like "tantamount" and "effectively" to try to make their point because they are not backed up by facts.

>that pic

What happens when you call everybody who disagrees with you a nazi or a fascist? What happens when you attempt to censor opinions you don't like and mould entertainment, news, and social media to pattern people to think the same way of you? what do you call that?

It's a method of dehumanizing the opposition so they don't have to confront dialectical opposition to their own viewpoint

>What happens when you call everybody who disagrees with you a nazi or a fascist? What happens when you attempt to censor opinions you don't like and mould entertainment, news, and social media to pattern people to think the same way of you? what do you call that?

Look I know you probably just learned that word this week but you're just as bad as the OP comic by trying to use it over and over again.

Why do you think they are so quick to justify to use of force to attack people who disagree with them? Why do you think they are so quick to label anyone who disagrees with them as a Nazi to make it easier to justify the use of force?

>What happens when you call everybody who disagrees with you a nazi or a fascist?
You get to punch everybody!

>Every single criticism they make about right wing thought is just calling it hate speech and calling for an apology for something they never explain ad infinitum
Y do this tho

>Look I know you probably just learned that word this
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_priori_and_a_posteriori
Read Kant you filthy nigger

I guess I shouldn't use that word anymore lmao. I'll just say "they refuse to have an honest and logical discussion" instead of "they refuse to have a dialectical discussion" instead, just for your cupcake

Thanks for actual useful advice user, watching it on youtube right now, it's pretty good

>Shit I got called out
>Better link some random wikipedia articles

Don't you find it weird that you can't even question it though?

>'""""""''extremism""""""""
>It's a "the status quo is always right" episode
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overton_window

>Called out for using a word correctly
>Not understanding that the point of the wiki posts is an insult
Jesus Christ

people are going to unironically be saying this about the america flag pretty soon if things continue like they are