youtube.com/watch?v=iIaYQMX35YE
youtube.com/watch?v=0KZ5yfG834A
youtube.com/watch?v=a8IvY1omUK8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Umm

Not really DC.

Also was shit.

no

What makes him so great? Oh and the best DC villian was already put out there, have you not seen TDK sweetie?

He's not even great, he's good. He only stands out in the show because of all the shit around him.

They just greenlit a Flashpoint movie, they're probably gonna introduce the Reverse Flash in that
Though I'm not sure what the movie is gonna concentrate on. Pre-Flashpoint universe? Flashpoint universe? Post-Flashpoint universe? They can't possibly cram everything in a single movie

He was shit.

>villain
Nope

>Pre-Flashpoint universe?
All the other DCU movies
>Flashpoint universe?
Most of the movie
>Post-Flashpoint universe?
Flash fixes everything at the end of the movie.

I mean I like him too but he is constantly jobbing and despite allegedly being a genius he does a lot of dumb shit. All down to the shit writing of course.

Matt Letscher was a bad choice as the "real" Reverse Flash because he barely acts anything like Tom Cavanaugh, who is vastly superior.

Reverse Flash will almost doubtlessly be in Flashpoint, and if not he will be in the Flash standalone movie. Calm down OP.

That's the point. Letscher is playing "young" Eobard, who is still just a raw force of hatred without none of the subtle deviousness that Eobard picks up over 15 years of masquerading as Harrison Wells.

Is 100% DC. What makes you think Watchmen is not DC?

>They just greenlit a Flashpoint movie, they're probably gonna introduce the Reverse Flash in that

And it'll be shit.

>Not really DC.
He probably meant DCEU. Which it isn't.

they can tho

>Reverse Flash

So this nigga runs in slow motion?

He moves normal speed while everything else slows down.

Has anyone said it's not part of the DCEU besides you?

DC Cinematic will never have a villain reveal as good a season one Wells. Honestly the entire first season of Flash is great with a spectacular finale. We will never get a scene like this in the DC Movie Universe:

youtube.com/watch?v=iIaYQMX35YE

That first season was godtier. I don't understand how it got so bad all of a sudden. Did they shift writers around or what?

Matt is comics Eobard, he was the perfect casting choice. Tom is good but Matt is better for the character

Well there is only so many times you can do "I have to go faster" as a plot and keep it interesting.

The recent episode focusing on The Thinker was pretty good but the rest of the episodes have been shit this year. Glad they are trying something new with their big bad this year.

The original showrunner left and they got saddled with a lot of executive meddling and unexpected setbacks like actors leaving for better gigs and characters being pulled out unexpectedly.

>"i fought with your cousin once"
>"he is fast"
>"i'm faster"

next crossover when

Based on the stuff in the first episode, the rest of this season will feature:
>An episode where his mom somehow comes back
>An episode where he gets charged for murder
>An episode/arc about Joe's and whatshername's baby
>An episode where Iris is gonna do some dumb stuff again and put herself in danger

>they're probably gonna introduce the Reverse Flash in that
And he'll be worse than Cavanagh or Letscher.

>yfw they cast Tom Cavanagh as multiverse travelling Reverse Flash to start the reboot

or Grant to reboot it. I'd be happy with a crisis movie

The Rogues were also great for the little they lasted.

youtube.com/watch?v=0KZ5yfG834A

youtube.com/watch?v=a8IvY1omUK8

Negan-Batman will be The Primary Antagonist.
Practically confirmed.
He’s going to start shooting that after He returns to Supernatural for a while and Is Imprisoned on The Walking Dead.

I didn't like the final fight, Barry never defeated him.

We got 20 episodes to witness Eobard being a dick
Compared to 2 hours of a movie where the bulk isn't about the villain, of course they are going to be better

more like saviour of mankind

That's Zoom (in the comics). Professor Zoom aka Reverse Flash has super speed.