Which one and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=68ugkg9RePc
youtube.com/watch?v=ceIyjNuJW_A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Left is white washing.

How often do you consider killing yourself?

Left but they should tone it down even more.

There's a super simple and elegant way to explain it in the movies, the lighting.

if only there was some way to enhance a scene after it had been been filmed. Some kind technique to perform production on the content post-filming...

Left, right after obtaining all the macguffins

Subsurface scatter my dude.

WE

Right if this was a Guardians of the Galaxy movie. Left if it's an Avengers movie.

Right. Seriously, he looks like the gay lovechild of Bruce Willis and the California Raisins.

>Which one and why?
bruce willis on the left because he owns

>Right
>Thanos appears on Earth
>this starts playing youtube.com/watch?v=68ugkg9RePc

i originally thought i wanted right but on second thought left looks a million times better

fuck off krager

I'd give marvel a standing ovation

left, right is too much the wrong kind of cartoonish

didnt he use to wear a golden suit of armor while sitting in floating space rocks?

Is he going to build the Death Grape?

I don't think the one on the right would look good in motion and in contrast with real actors.
I will take what I know it works, the left, over taking a risk.

Amen

youtube.com/watch?v=ceIyjNuJW_A

What was wrong with this design again? Can anyone give a serious explanation as to why they ditched this costume and went for his gym outfit?

>Director Joe Russo explained that Thanos, "has a more casual approach in this film, and it’s very philosophical for him. It’s part of his character definition. It’s a spiritual journey for him to collect the Stones, and one with which he doesn’t need armor...in the same way he did when he was a war lord. It’s a very symbolic costume.”

also he has fucking eyebrows in that clip

guess it was because they want to give a warrior-fighter impression instead of the warlord emperor style.

maybe cgi, I don't man, maybe they are just trying a new style, a homer-look like

Do you not comprehend what lighting is? Theyre literally the same, is this some hot new meme?

I was thinking this as well. We have seen him in space, so he looks dark purple. Now we see him under Sun rays, so he looks like he does now.

It makes perfect sense to me but I guess autists can't get it.

how does krager keep doing it lads

there is more than one Krager

>being this autismo you cant tell differences other than color

Don't start this "it's black and blue" "NO ITS WHITE AND GOLD" shit

why do studios think this is okay? changing a cgi model of a character. you wouldn't replace chris evans with a look a like. come up with a good design and stick with it

Who is the bad ass farmer that plowed his chin?

black scleras work way better than plain white ones for this type of menacing character

Right. If he's going to be a cartoon, make him look like a cartoon/

Himself

right looks like a shitty DC villain

It is shit like this that reminds me how shitty comics are and everything that spawns from them.

>Josh Brolin turned down being a blue man to be a purple man

Man, if James Cameron was pissed then, he must be rolling in his gravy right now.

Both of them are ok with me.

What's the matter with it?
He realized that even becoming god brought him no closer to his waifu, so he decided to disregard Death and grow beats

I really hate the avengers music. generic 'heroic' crap

Right one looks more like a villain I can take seriously.

left has too much of brolin's likeness but right looks too cartoony

After retiring, one of the Roman emperors said that if every man knew the satisfaction of growing a cabbage with his own two hands, no one would bother with politics

What don't you like about it? I think its a perfect ending for an entity that once ruled the universe.

He just wants to chill now so he grows a farm and becomes a family man for his daughters.

What don't you like about it?

The one on the right. He actually looks like a comic book creature, the one on the left looks like an unfortunately scarred bald dude, as has been pointed out with the Rick comparison.

Have you read most of them, let alone all? Or do you base your opinions on first impressions from a lebanese photography forum?

>The one on the right.
Why? Imagine him standing next to Black Widow, Hawkeye, and Scarlet Witch. He would look so out of place.
>He actually looks like a comic book creature
This isn't necessary a good thing, and you would be childish to think it is. What works in comic books don't necessary works on cinema.
>the one on the left looks like an unfortunately scarred bald dude
Are you forgetting his skin color?
>as has been pointed out with the Rick comparison.
Who is Rick?

Left colours but right's wide mouth and more prominent rifts in his face. He just looks a lot more menacing like that, in his current appearance he looks too much like a normal human actor with prosthetic makeup.

Fuck bitches, get beets.

THAT ONE WHO LOOKS LIKE DARKSEID
I AM LITTLE TIRED WITH THIS RUSSO BROS

OOPS

THANOS

Yeah you wouldn't recast Rodhey or Bruce Banner, like what the hell pick an actor.

>Why? Imagine him standing next to Black Widow, Hawkeye, and Scarlet Witch. He would look so out of place.
Yes, because he's not human. Also you know that you will have a living tree and a talking, bipedal raccoon appearing in this film, right?
>skin color
What about it? I don't have a big problem with his current skin color, though I prefer the puprle.
>Rick
That Pawn Stars guy.

>yfw the more infinity stones he acquires, the purpler he gets.

I actually like the glowing eyes and the more aggressive facial features. He looks less like a disfigured human.

do you seriously think that's why comics are retarded because it's not

Supercocainum?

The official reason is that Thanos doesn't need armour when he has the stones, the actual reason is toys

Snowflame

Looks like a dried dick on the left

isn't right just Darksied

his trip was leaked ages ago