Shows that ruined sick days

Shows that ruined sick days

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4eIzkuPx_UM
youtube.com/watch?v=9wfQ2KnCMJY
youtube.com/watch?v=vCOtzFWjZhE
youtube.com/watch?v=v53mhRXXT2g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this and A Pup Named Scooby Doo (hated every SD iteration except Zombie Island and Mystery Incorporated)

is there any smut of the chick?

Agreed on SD. The only scooby doo shit worth watching is Zombie Island, the witch one, and Mystery Incorporated (RIP).

passable stuff can be found

worst show ever created

I like "Be cool, SD!" It has sitcom-like humor, girls are in extra short skirts and boys wear tight pants (no homo here). The second season is about to air in the end of March, according to Wikipedia, so I wait for it with eagerness.

Aw don't say that...

Mid-90s, no Cartoon Network, no Disney Channel.
I watched a lot of Price is Right in those days.

holy fuck this thread has been spot-on already

This just HAD to air the one day I got sick. Thanks CN

fuck you, Hero 108 was a great show.

Imagine being so underage you actually like this garbage.

reminder

I took a sick day from work today. I could have spent it watching Teen Titans Go and Gumball.

Instead I watched Power Rangers: Ninja Storm on Twitch. It wasn't much better, honestly.

youtube.com/watch?v=4eIzkuPx_UM

Comfiest show ever.

What were your guys' favorite sick day shows as kids?
I'd end up watching Wildboyz or bam margera because the cartoons were usually shit at that time of day

Cyberchase reporting in.
youtube.com/watch?v=9wfQ2KnCMJY

The one downside to faking sick is that this shit would come on after an hour of Tom and Jerry.

Ah, the soothing voice of Gilbert Gotfreid.

Wow holy shit this was my jam as a kid. Its probably the reason I'm not as stupid in math as I am with basically anything else.

Also FUCK baby Looney Tunes it was just, horrid.

youtube.com/watch?v=vCOtzFWjZhE

>Shows that ruined sick days
>watching tv on sick days
not playing vidya on the tv when nobodies home or gindan for rare loot in an mmo

>sick day
>watching cartoons
>not listening to howard stern
you didn't have a childhood

HEY THERE EVERYBODY,

user! IF YOU'RE TOO SICK FOR SCHOOL YOU'RE TOO SICK FOR VIDEO GAMES

My dad would do that so i'd just keep my door closed and when I heard his LOUD FOOTSTEPS coming to the room I'd turn off the TV and lie down.

What if you're too sick? Have you never been so sick that all you wanted to do was lay in bed?

Every single goddamn time I was sick, they'd play this half assed Scooby Doo special, "The Reluctant Werewolf".
When I'm in bed, already feeling like shit, the last thing I need is an hour and a half long slog of mediocre Hanna Barbera animation. I like Scooby Doo, but this special felt like it would never end.

Wish you took a school day instead, huh?
Looking at those cartoons just makes you sick of it all.
youtube.com/watch?v=v53mhRXXT2g

Classic Tom and Jerry. It's a shame no one can appreciate a satire on physics anymore. All they see is an obnoxious mouse and a monomaniacal cat going at it.

So glad mom didn't know I had a second PSP

Not even the Boo Brother's one? I thought that was by far the best one from that era.

Are the episodes up for streaming anywhere? Kisscartoons seems behind.

This was honestly my only salvation on sick days. I'm glad the people who made it went on to make Kells, Son of the Sea, and the upcoming wolf movie.

This.

>Passions
>Days of our Lives
>Price is Right
>Maury

I remember finding this show's DVD in an alley at my job site, a hazardous waste cleanup site. I made sure to throw it in with the laborer's discarded PPE

Holy shit

I was far from a kid when that show was airing, but I actually quite liked it. Its goofy factor was over 9000, but that was what made if fun.

the memes have gone too far

I know someone a year younger than me that loved Hero 108.

I'm 27

>implying those shows weren't decent

The Cramp Twins.

Fuck no, I'm not wasting my time downloading a picture of that shit just so I can post here it here.
Am I the only one who didn't hate A Pup Named Scooby Doo?
I mean, I'm not surprised that there aren't some people don't like it, but I didn't know so many people didn't like it.

I'm not to sick for /ss/

I loved it, everyone else has shit taste

A Pup Named Scooby Doo was great.

While this thread has been pretty damn spot on what Cartoons sucked on sick days, i couldn't have been the only one to watch Animal planet right guys???

right?

I liked it, was part of the morning lineup I usually watched before school when I was in elementary.

that one 3d animated canadian sketch show, or fckin bob the builder toddler shows

I hated everything Scooby Doo and hated all "X Kids" shows, but somehow I kind of liked A Pup. Maybe if I watched it again I'd remember why.

Why is George hanging out with either Dante or Man Cow?

>Animal Planet
My nigga, I loved that shit as a kid

I used to watch The Most Extreme every weeknight at 7, shit was god-tier.

>Be lil'
>sick as fuck like holy hell I've never had a stomach flu like this in my whole life shitty no immune system yet
>love Godzilla
>Dad brings home NEW Godzilla movie
>awwww thank you daddy you're the best
>pop in vhs combo tv
>It's fucking this
>puke 5ever

the top ten lists were my shit

KEK

>strongest animals in the world list
>number one was the rhino beetles

Started my life long love for insects.

I never saw the problem with it. Like, I knew that it obviously wasnt the real Godzilla since they looked different and Godzilla only attacks Japan so I enjoyed it anyway

Jeff Corwin Experience, Most Extreme, that one game show they'd show at like, 4 in the morning that only seemed to have one episode. Good times, good times.

>The Most Extreme
My black friends

No user you wasn't the only one
It as that or Discovery channel for me

>sick days
>hero 108

Am I getting too old for this place? I was already 18 when this came on. Always tried in threads to get more smut of Sonia

It's pretty boring. I'm comparing this to all the ones I've seen going back to the original 1950's. It tries to build itself like classic zilla but doesn't give enough crumbs for the audience to follow along the way.

Everytime I stayed home, it was always shit like Mummies alive and cramp twins that killed it for me.

Flinstones Kids and A pup named scooby doo were alright though.

>Watch Meerkat Manor on a whim as a kid
>Get slightly attached to colony of desert rats
>Mfw the matriarch died protecting it's colony from rattlesnakes

this and Tom & Jerry Kids

>mfw the realization that it isn't 2011 anymore and it is in fact 6 years later
>most people on here and Sup Forums in general only started browsing after 2014

I'm gonna kill myself. I'm still a newfag damn it. Why did life become so monotonous that all this time passes without me noticing?

>all these anons with these types of moms
My mom let me do whatever indoor shit I wanted to do, as long as I didn't wreck the house. Going outside wasn't really viewed as a good idea when you were sick in my household.

I wasnt allowed to even have a water gun in the house till I was in the 7th grade or so

ninja stars and toy bows and arrows were a ok though for some reason

I never would watch that when I was sick because it would come on when I'd have to get up and I'd just go back to sleep. I did however have a burning hated for both Almost Naked Animals and Bakugan.

I lived across the street from a super christian family with seven or eight children they were a good family, and there were a bunch of those fake swords and nerf guns, all over the house.
Looking at some of those TOO SICK FOR VIDYA threads, and this thread, I really lucked out with my mom.

I was already out of school at that point, but I was home until I figured out working, and while bakugan was OK I could never tolerate more than 10 minutes of almost naked animals.

I love you fucks. I can't deny The Most Extreme was the tightest shit ever on Animal Planet.

Honestly i kinda missed channel surfing in those days. Though for the most part classic Tom and Jerry and Looneytoons would be second best on sick days.

I'm just waiting for Mystic Force and hoping that it don't run at night.
It was the only one i watched growing up
THEY GOT CAPES

This. Basically any "established property but as babies/kids" show was unbearable.

>The Most Extreme

That show taught me that cookie cutter sharks could eat submarines. Not even great whites can do that.

I know shows that didn't
>i'm not a furfag but who wouldn't want to fuck the reporter

I fucking miss Animal Planet. ;_; it used to be the HBO of geographical documentaries.

Whatever happened to it?

Blame the success of Muppet Babies for the surge of those in the late 90s.

And how did you turn out?

The internet happened and people began caring more about memes and cat videos than learning.

don't forget about that one show about tree houses.

People aren't entertained by nature anymore.

>running low on budget
>stuck to mostly creating low budget shows while providing very few high budget shows
>over time it got saturated with low budget shows
>people stopped giving a shit
>not a lot has been heard from the channel since

Tiny Tunes was pretty good.

I enjoyed that for some reason...was kind of sad when they promised 2nd season was in the works but stopped suddenly

This show aired when I graduated highschool. Having seen only a few episodes I'd say the worst thing about it was the lack of coherency.

Evil human who I guess is a gambling addict learns how to speak to animals and convinces them to overthrow a vaguely Chinese kingdom and try to kick humans out. Yet somehow all the animals made him the new king because he makes lollypops?

So I guess the monkeys and turtles decided that HighRoller was full of shit and established a paramilitary faction to go in and stop animals from attacking humans while trying to convince them to join the faction? It's just a very bizarre structure that doesn't really make any sense. Like why do the animals need to "join" the faction when the point is to establish peace. Why are lolipops an incentive to serve the main villain?

Then there's the main cast who are all basically mutants or something because there is no explanation for any other their abilities. Guy eats bananas to shoot lasers from his removable eyes? Girl has a giant prehensile tongue and a living hat? The direction goes all over the place.

>Most Extreme
My nigga
I used to love Meerkat Manor and being genuinely upset when Flower died.

Z0ne even made a pic

This show contributed to my furfagness...but I wanted to fuck Jake

>Cramp Twins

What the fuck as that even about?

>hero 108
>I was already 18 when this came on
Shit I was 17, hell I remember on my sick day when I was child they had an Ed Edd n Eddy marathon. I remember thinking as a teen that I couldn't wait until I got to college and I could watch cartoons while doing homework on my off days. Then I realized there was just shit on TV. Though I would gladly take back Regular Show marathons over TTG. I know it's cancelled I just miss it.

I loved Pup Named Scooby Doo. T'was a staple of my childhood.

To Hell with Baby Looney Tunes, though.

Two "twins" (cuz they don't look a damn thing alike), one is a nerd and one is a bully. Nothing of importance occurs.

Their motto is now, "Animal Planet, Surprisingly Human". God, it's retarded.

I miss 'Lost Tapes'.

I want to go back

Lost tapes was better than any found footage movie on the big screen, I loved their Alien episode that took place in the hospital.

good shit.