"Snoke is bloody dark; way darker than Palpatine,”

empireonline.com/movies/news/star-wars-exclusive-new-image-supreme-leader-snoke/

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/starwarsspeculation/comments/763c6n/theres_like_a_99_chance_that_snoke_is_plagueis/
youtube.com/watch?v=JtRU8cMp0Nk
youtube.com/watch?v=8fMx670jOnw&feature=youtu.be&t=38m3s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

horseshit

Not surprising. Sheev was goofy as fuck.

>literally Goldmember with a stupid fucked up cgi face
wow what a terrific design for a star wars villain, right up there with Tall Silver Stormtrooper

He was palpatines old master after all

palpatine masterminded the downfall of an entire galatic republic where very likely millions died. Snoke did literally nothing. nu star wars is aids

How many fucking threads about Snoke do you need?

he looks like jim carrey scrooge

Palpatine was literally masturbating while telling Anakin he had killed his own wife, something he also orchestrated. Snoke will just tease Rey for a bit, but from far away otherwise it's rape, and then will kill Ren or Poe because they're white and they're not females.

that's because he is the aborted love child of Luke and Leia

snoke is reddit

>he's the emporer but way more evil!
hahaha I can't fucking believe it.
Any hope I had against TLJ being not-ESB have just been dashed.

well retard would you prefer the emperor but way fucking nicer?

Snoke looks pretty goofy here too along with the fact that his name is "Snoke". But I digress, we haven't seen all the things he's going to do in the sequel trilogy so best to stay our hands.

I'd prefer something original.
Asking for a lot, I know.

Yeah cause he's Plagueis

reddit.com/r/starwarsspeculation/comments/763c6n/theres_like_a_99_chance_that_snoke_is_plagueis/

Snoke looks and sounds like a faggot.

Snoke fits into the "evil emperor/ultimate baddie" Star Wars character trope for this trilogy. They want a fitting powerful villain for these movies. What other way could they have gone about this than attempting to make him more powerful than Sheev?

What if Luke and Leia fugged before they found out they were related, and Leia was carrying Luke's unborn son on Endor when they found out about being siblings?

Ashamed and disgusted, Leia wanted to abort the baby, but since they were in the remote Ewok village on Endor with no medical tech at their disposal, she was forced undergo a primitive abortion procedure and it didn't take.

A barely human-inbred fetus was pulled from her womb, screeching so high pitched that it caused some of the Ewoks to turn on eachother. It was slapped against the side of a tree until the screaming fell silent. And there it was left laying, thought to be dead but reveling in its dark unnatural power. What if that failed abortion was Snoke?

>What if we make Palpatine, but DARKER

he is not Plagueis. But he was his first apprentice.

>>What if we make Palpatine, but DARKER
We get Return of the Jedi Emperor

his arguments are so fucking stupid.
"it just HAS TO BE"
"just LISTEN TO THIS ITS THE SAME" oh come the fuck on

Who cares how dark it is
My stool is dark

Snoke was Darth Plageuis's first apprentice but unlike Palpatine, Snoke failed in his attempt to kill his master and was grievously injured. Forced into hiding and his body succumbing to his injuries and slowly killing him, he took what his master taught him of creating life with the force and made a reborn" version of himself to transfer his consciousness to so that he might live to challenge his master again. But he underestimated the cost of such an act. Unintentionally, Snoke severed himself from his own force power but his consciousness remained in his old body. His power was now a living manifestation in the slave woman he had picked out. Even weaker than he already was, Snoke was forced to use what little power he had left and go comotose for years. Unable to reap the product of his work or even try to reverse it. The woman would be sold and eventually give birth to Anakin Skywalker, a living manifestation of a Sith Lord power. Snoke was forced to wait on the fringes of space until Anakin would die and his power would leave the physical plane and return to him. The theories of Snoke being a clone of Anakin were close, but reversed. Anakin was a clone of Snoke, more so a living breathing form of Snoke's very power, just without Snoke consciousness

>what if we make the death star, but LARGER

what does his tax outline look like?

>Snoke fits into the "evil emperor/ultimate baddie" Star Wars character trope for this trilogy.
That. That is the problem.
Instead of trying to introduce something new to the main line films, they've defaulted to lifting another element from the original trilogy and justifying it by throwing up their hands and saying "it's even stronger."
The prequel trilogy didn't do this, despite using the same fucking character. In the OT, he's an evil tyrant directly asserting his will. In the PT, he's a ruthless politician playing everyone from the shadows. In the new trilogy, he's just not-Palpatine. Even some of the Whittier EU books introduced sith masters without ripping the movies off wholesale.

>someone gilded this post
If anyone here had a shed of respect for reddit before, I hope this post changes your mind.

I know there’s a retarded Wojak meme that looks like OP’s pic related, based user should post it

No, Williams is just a piece of shit plagiarist

>plagiarizing your own work
are you dense?

>those cheekbones
is snoke slav?

the article says he is not a sith...

But Plagueis was a Mun

Oh please stop that, making Star Wars sequels was not a good idea and the worse is THEY WILL CONTINUE MAKING A NEW TRILOGY AFTER THAT ONE!
damn stop!

so it is extra sharp blades?

That would be fucking awesome.

Honestly that's probably the least stupid explanation here.

Yeah
youtube.com/watch?v=JtRU8cMp0Nk

Fuck off Disney

>abortion
>on disney
not going to happen

>omg music sounds similar in spots it must be a direct rip off

This. For years there was a fan theory that Palpatine's first name was Augie, because the song that plays at the end of TPM, which is called Augie's Great Municipal Band is just an up-tempo version of the Emperor's theme. Williams just likes re-using stuff.

What does bloody dark mean?

Means he's a nigger

Only 2 more weeks before the prequel niggers plagueis fanboys get BTFO
I can't wait for their tears

What do you guys think Luke's arc in The Last Jedi was going to be? I think it's going to be disillusionment with the Force, after all following the Force allowed him to lead the galaxy out of the Empire's grip, only for it to take his own flesh and blood and turn him into the very evil Luke tried to destroy. I imagined this dialogue for him.

>I used to believe that the Force was a map of the universe, and if I could learn to read it, it would show me where I was meant to go. I learned too late, the Force isn't a map, it's the wind. It goes where it pleases, the only choice you have is go where it takes you, or plant your feet, refuse the call. I'm not giving up my life, or anyone else's to something a farmboy was foolish enough to think he understood.

hugh heffner back from the dead?

>tfw sheevposting is kill

In a galaxy wide civilization, millions died to old age daily probably.

His war and subsequent imperialism probably killed trillions

Bet George is gonna be pissed off when the critics praise the goofy ass prequels type shit on Canto Bight.

Only mentioned in the EU
youtube.com/watch?v=8fMx670jOnw&feature=youtu.be&t=38m3s
>Is that S...
Ridley literally blew it.

He better be dark. He better be the jew slayer of the disney universe.

He literally is a jew in the EU

Wow, this film must be tter than ESB, so dark, woaaa. What happens if someone turns on the light? Does he stay dark?

>Snoke did nothing
If he actually is plagueis, then he was actually behind it all.

Nothing will top Sheev, he was only character with personality in the Star Wars movies, rest are zombies.Everyone loves Sheev.

Will he shoot lightning from his feet too?

>ancient man with 100 year old features except big ears and a big nose
This will never not bug me.

So is he supposed to be human?

>yfw you realize that "the last jedi" actually refers to snoke

He will shoot lightning from his penis because the dark side of the force is actually the patriachy

Bigger crime is fucking Rey

>submitted 1 month ago by [deleted]

DISNEY CUTTING OFF LOOSE ENDS!

ANOTHER FUCKING WHITE MALE

What does it mean?

"dark" according to Disney probably means he's racist aka has common sense.

It's okay he's a bad guy

Starkiller is bloody big; bigger than two Death Stars

It's time for the Jedi to end.

The article literally says he is not a sith from Disney's mouth. Its over
He's not plagueis
He's exactly what we feared

A literal who that is just the big bad first order leader who knows what the force is.

>He's definitely not a Sith but he is on the spectrum

Some leak said he's a force vampire from before Sith/Jedi existed.

More is better, right?

Is it?

You want a job?

Let me guess, he wants to kill all non force users and create a utopia.

>that feel when someone saves your webm

What's wrong with that?

I don't know much about the EU, but that sounds straight retarded.

WOAAAH SO GRITTY SO DARK MAN MHH SO MATURE HAHAHA DISYNEY AWESOME HAHAHAHA

Disney/SW takes the best ideas out of EU and twist it to their own version then claim it's canon.

>youtube.com/watch?v=8fMx670jOnw&feature=youtu.be&t=38m3s

Go to 38:03

Daisy Ridley gave it away

What type of staff is he talking about and why did she "gave it away"?

>Is that S...

Plageuis has a staff in the canon

So they keep making all bigger in the hopes it would turn things better.

You know kids, not only is Snoke bad, he's like super bad. Way badder than that Palpatine fella. How cool is that, kids, am I right?

>in the canon
Where the fuck are you getting info on plagueis in the canon from.

I mean, Plageuis is supposed to be one of the most deadly users of the dark side.

Interesting, but hasn't the SW director or some important person working on the movies personally confirmed on twitter that Plageuis is not Snoke already?

>snoke is reddit
nah, he's cheeto dust

>Guess Jon Snow is really dead guys cause they said so on twitter

Probably won't be Plagueis. It'd be too definitive of an ending to have things come full circle like that.

They gotta make Episode 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 with every single one including Mark Hamill and CGI-versions of all his dead friends.

Shitlords have the power to manipulate people's midichlorian count or somthin. It's not like a genetic trait.

So not a Sith confirmed. Retards btfo.

JJ says Snoke isn't Plageuis

When he directed Into Star Trek Into Darkness, he also said Benedict Cucumberbatch wasn't Khan

>Darth Plaguis is a Sith
>Snoke: not a Sith

It is Plagueis. And it all ends with episode 9. They've said they'll make a completely new trilogy after it with Rian Johnson directing.

It makes sense too, considering this all started with Plageuis who had Sheev as his apprentice and created Anakin.

>Should I believe the SW director of the movie
>or...
>some crackpot theorist on a mongolian weaver board?
Really activates your almonds desu

It could be Plagueis and still not be a SIth. Maybe he retired.