Other urls found in this thread:

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/cuckold
en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/cuckold
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuckold
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/adultery
en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/adultery
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adultery
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well, I know where I'm putting my F5 this evening, all nice and ready for some storytime from Murderanon. Gonna F5 you nice and slow.

Heh, thanks user

Comedy Bang Bang reference?

I had never noticed Oliver had two kid before. i don't think they are ever mentioned again
Were they present at the burial?

I think so

>mfw I know what's coming

hooo boy

>I've just noticed the Mediafire link.
I know what I'm doing after the storytime. Murderanon, you are a national Sup Forums treasure.

Doesn't the native extension have auto-updater? Get with the times grandpa
I miss F5 days, though

Wow user. It's been a ride, I commend you.

Just doing my bit

Not immediately, before that there is still a final FUCK YOU from some unfinished plot-threads left on earth.

KEKED

People don't know the meaning of that word anymore.

he was clearly cuckolded

No, Cuckolded mean you actually enjoy it.

And there is enough precedent of presumed deceased coming back to not even consider that cheating.

>No, Cuckolded mean you actually enjoy it.

You're dumb.

>No, Cuckolded mean you actually enjoy it.

you're lucky this is a storytime thread

It's a fact. Whether I am dumb or not change nothing to that. It's not Cuckholding.

? Guys, Cuckhold fetish is enjoying to watch your wife being fucked by more dominant man while you watch in a submissive way.

Have you been memeing this word without even knowing the meaning of it?

Aw, Ottley isn't doing the interior art

oh jesus christ, are you kidding with me?

? Guys, Cuckold fetish is fetishizing cuckoldry.

Have you been meming this word without even knowing the meaning of it?

What is the matter?

Cuckoldry IS enjoying seeing you wife getting fucked by someone else.

>Doesn't the native extension have auto-updater? Get with the times grandpa
Yeah, what? I just got back in the real world about two years ago.

She is amazing.

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/cuckold
en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/cuckold
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuckold

HNNNNGGGGGGG

B U M P
U
M
P

Well, sorry to disappoint you, but A woman having sex with someone else after her husband is presumed dead is not considered adultery.

So no, the word doesn't apply.

:)

>that last panel
oh fuck

MURDERBUMPAN

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/adultery
en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/adultery
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adultery

They're not married though?

Again. Many legal case have concluded that a woman in such circumstances wasn't committing an act of adultery.

no. fucking. way

Freddy Murdery looks like a proud daddy there. The next panel i want to throttle the artist.

>the 80th fucking time he's mysteriously disappeared for several months to years

Is this Kirkman's fetish or something? This has happened to multiple characters multiple times. Is he just sitting there, whackin' it to the idea of missing persons cases?

Wait whats going on here?

Now thats one hell of a mental image

to be honest, me neither

also, ninja bump

Robot, Immortal, Tech Jacket, Omni-Man and assorted Viltrumites fighting off those other-dimensional dicks that were helping Angstrom Levy get shit done.

Robump

Part of me wants to believe that Robot is being sincere, but deep down I really know he cares about absolutely nothing and is just putting together the right string of words to make people happy with him.

I've always had the suspicion Kirkman wanted more sensationalism around Mark's tragedy, so when he had him raped and cucked and there was only a tiny buzz he couldn't think of anything worse and decided to just cancel it.

Same thing happened with Astounding Wolf-Man, he was cursed with lycanthropy, his wife was killed, he was blamed for her murder, his daughter turned against him and sided with the murderer, little was resolved about most of this and after a bit he decided he was just done with it.

I know readers like a story that's unconventional, I know there are writers like Kirkman and Urobuchi who ride on that sort of thing, but if you don't know any other way to deliver a good story than trauma after trauma it's going to get real old real fast and the writer's limited range is going to start to show.

...okay, i can get it that some women cant go more than 2 weeks without a dick inside of them, but damn, she knows her life with Mark is gonna be like this, Debbie most probably warned her about it, the long times with Nolan dissapeared and not knowing anything... I'm just saying, she couldnt at least wait to make sure Mark was dead or something? It makes her look like she's getting someone else as soon as Mark gets distracted long enough.

I see, thank you, kind user.

Those thighs and hips are insane.

is 5 years not a long time?

This is a when-is-Best-Tiger-going-to-show-up-with-Space-Racer-and-end-all-of-this-bullshit BUMP?

She didn't hook up with the guy until Mark had been MIA for 4 years. Holding out that long for someone that may be dead isn't exactly the behavior of a whore.