Are Gurihiru the only ones that can draw Gwenpool well? Look at this shit

Are Gurihiru the only ones that can draw Gwenpool well? Look at this shit

It amazes me more that the AR-15 platform is probably the most popular firearm system in the world yet fucking no one draws one properly.

Most western artists don't understand how to do cute girls

most people in comics are liberal and couldn't draw semi accurate guns to save their lives

or they are too lazy to draw semi accurate guns and nobody in the industry calls them out on it.

or both

>No gas tube
>No stock buffer
>No rear takedown pin retention pin
>No buffer tube at all, so bolt just flies out of rear of the receiver when the gun fires
0/10

Gwenpool is a book that relies ENTIRELY in the strength of it's creative staff, because unlike most books, it's good DESPITE the premise, not BECAUSE of it.

Gwenpool design is the drizzling shits.

>Gwenpool is a book that relies ENTIRELY in the strength of it's creative staff
>sales on the toilet.
>its a joke among comic book fans.
>even Ryan Reynolds made a joke about Miley Cyrus playing her.

Remind me, what's so good about this book again?

MJ variant is good

Gurihiru

That despite it's "lolz so randum' premise, it's actually more self aware than pretty much everything else Marvel is currently publishing.

honestly just the artist

Waaaaait a minute...
are they supposed to be Miley Cirus and Lindsey Lohan?

Gotta ask, how did this end?

No? They're just from themed month variants. Gwenpool from the Gwen month and the new cover from the MJ month.

MJpool should actually show up though. We need to go full meta.

>Gwenpool isn't Gwen Stacy

Huh... honestly didn't know that. I thought it was something that sprung off of Spider-Gwen.

have you ever watched an action movie

They fugged.

POST IT. I DID NOT KNOW I NEEDED THIS.

Do people really care about the visual accuracy of firearms in comics or do people just love to complain about anything?

It's the latter obviously.

It sort of did. Spider-Gwen begat the variants begat the comic.

Nah. It was gross.

gwenpool asks him why he is about to kill a teenager and do arcades dirty work and deadpool just says fuck it and helps them escape

white men

Yeah. Basically she's a girl from our world named Gwen Poole who enters Marvelworld.

What are you talking about? She looks absolutely fine there. Obviously it's not THE Gwenpool as drawn by GuriHiru, but I would expect something slightly different from a different artist. But in general, she's well-detailed and on-model.

Is this a subtle /k/ thread?

>>its a joke among comic books fans
It's weird, all the comics fans that I know thinks it's good

It's a problem where a lot of artists shy away from technical art because they never studied it. Yeah, they honestly should just swipe, but instead they just draw what they think they look like.

Really take a look around, most mechanical devices in comics look like shit because they require a lot of intricate knowledge that a lot of artists simply can't be bothered with.

Or it's a comic book?

Where's this from?

Hastings is actually a talented writer