Star Vs Shoulders

Didn't people used to say Stay looked like a noodle when the show began? Where are those people?

Is this where we come for Marco brushing Star's teeth?

It loses its effect since we know you're a post deleter.

Its kinda sad. I feel bad for you.

Cool, thanks for the link!
Nice Blue Diamonds, by the way.

Sooo... what do you guys think happened to him?

Did some fucker in the last thread pretend to be suicidal? That's just great. Shit like that winds up pressuring people like me to keep silent.

but she doesn't need to brush her teeth

So how did you guys feel about the Starbomb format? Do you want it back for season 3?

Nobody wants to hear about it, pussy. We have our own problems.

Hanged, drawn and quartered.

I guess I'll post the fic idea I posted in the last thread, since it was just about to be archived when I posted it there

After reading the tie-in book, I had an idea for maybe something set shortly after the events of "Monster Arm". Star, still exhausted from sleep deprivation starts profusely apologizing to Marco after she read about the monster arm spell and learned that she nearly killed him, and Marco comforts her.

I probably won't write it since I don't write for this fandom, but if anybody wants to, go ahead.

I used spoiler. Have the decency to do the same.

Public execution, obviously.

Whether she needs to or not, Marco clearly taught her how to at some point.

I choose to believe he accomplished that by brushing them for her.

I would rather wait a week-by-week basis so that when the season ends, there's a /small/ hiatus before the next season. Getting everything in one go and then having to go cold turkey for half a year is just torture.

God, no. The bomb format is the cancer of animation industry. But the networks like it and keep pushing it onto shows, so we're probably getting one this summer anyway.

>post deleter
unless you're implying I'm a janny/mod, I don't see what you're getting at.

Fine. I'll do mine too :P

Marco's parents leave for vacation, Star accidentally freezes the entire house in a solid block of ice, Marco and Star start having cabin fever, or start drinking, etc.

Literally any of those things, or not. How about Star stealing a bottle of wine from the castle kitchens and sharing it with Marco?

>I don't write for this fandom

Well.. that sucks I guess.

No way these two aren't related...

This; 1 episode per week is great for keeping these threads going with new topics of discussion, speculation, etc.

The shitty dialog and fucking broken english always ruins these comics that have such nice art...

Thanks, glad you like them.

I'm just not really good at keeping characters in-character

What is that thing!?
It's Toffee

I like this idea.
I'm putting it on the back-burner

Bruh really underrated blog you got there, if I had a tumblr I'd follow you. You've got a nice art style.

I think this is the plan for summer? Hopefully.
also trying to learn how to improve my art so if anyone got any ideas maybe ill draw it, no lewds tho plz

I am a fucking pussy. Crying here like a little shit. I deserve to suffer. Go on, tell me how worthless and pathetic I am. That everyone would be better off if I were gone. It's fucking true,

No, I'm even worse. I don't even deserve acknowledgement. I'm trash, filth, shit,

Just got here. What happened in the last thread?

Best joke in the whole show desu.

Nah, I've never been a particular fan of the bomb format. Burns through content far too quick. That being said, I'm also not a fan of an episode a week for the opposite reason, it becomes a drag waiting for content and a bad episode can be a real ball-buster when you have to wait a full week for a good episode to provide content to keep threads busy.

I personally find that with shows using the 11 minute segment format work best with 2 episodes (usually 4 segments) a week. That way you have a lot of content to keep you occupied and you're protected from poor episodes. It does mean that there's an inevitable hiatus, but the length is much reduced from a bomb format whilst providing a damn good time whilst it's airing.

>A lot more artfaggotry than usual.
>Some people posing as the people who are in charge of the show.
>That's all I cared about in that thread.

One guy asked for art ideas and another guy asked for fic ideas.

Also, it was conclusively proven that Eden Sher hates the show and the fans.

By the way, the guy who does the Mewbery AU comics posted a new one

Glosaryck cooking breakfast for Ludo

Toffee and Ludo as Calvin and Hobbes

>Also, it was conclusively proven that Eden Sher hates the show and the fans
Fucking stop this meme already

>no janna or manna
>no tomco or tom
>no appreciation of bg characters
>no theorizing about crackships
>no love for ludo
>no lawyer lizard
>no drawfriends since they were all bullied outta here
>shitposting and thread memes dominate discussion

what DO we have other than threads alternating between jarcofags calling others cucks or muh cute and perfect?

It's full of sin

The supply of new not!/sveg/ memes needs to outstrip the demand for it until we get a trailer to analyze in 3 months

Why's that?

Idk, there's been a lot of artfaggotry going around lately.
But you're right, most of the time is just Cute and perfect.
And that's ok

>jarcofags calling others cucks
actually

Hand holding

I want to suffocate on Hekapoo's thighs as she uses her dimensional scissors to cut off my dick and throw it through the portal to the slut dimension.

If Star were to kill herself, how would she do it?

Narwhal blast to the face.

She's one of those creeps that has their room plastered with Marco's pictures.

Hekapoo isn't a dom.

Nice.

its one of the Star's that got lost in the timestream thus causing the fritz

>an image of Jarcofags false flagging as Starco guys
How fucking new are you?

Everyone on Sup Forums is also suicidal and/or hates you. Either way, it is not a good choice of place for getting support

Holy Hell user...

What do you think Star's favorite Earth foods are?

well i too would like Hekapoo to sit on my face.

These are cute, I appreciate it. Same to the toothbrush guy last thread too.

Still would love to hear more ideas/requests for short stories, I'm keeping note of them.

I'd bill her down as having some sort of dark shrine in her room, half populated with occult objects and the other half full of Marco memorabilia.

Nice blog by the way, was interesting seeing how your style had changed over time. Anyone who draws Pike is good people in my book.

Uh oh... Not this shit again satan. Holy Hell indeed.

Mexican food b/c there is always a lot of it at the Diazes' house.

Nachos

this

nachos
earth corn
anything sweet
marco

How short is short? If I was able to keep characters in character, I would write this myself, but I would love to read a story/fic about Marco and Star spending a day at the amusement park.

Post pictures of Mewberty Star. Preferably with monster arm Marco. Not enough monster girls and monster boys.

Well apparently we have this now too.

Not in a christian manga!

I love the gnomes in CR.
Glad you like'd my blog.

Do you think Star would like Sushi? I love sushi, and I'd take Star to a nice sushi restaurant as a date.

Here's one I had the other day

>Star, noticing that it doesn't really snow at all in Southern California, casts a spell to make it snow for an authentic winter experience.
>Everything seems to be going fine, but a combination of the cold weather, all the snow spells Star's casting, and her habit of chewing on her wand eventually causes it to get stuck to her tongue.
>The snowstorm she summoned doesn't let up, and threatens to bury Echo Creek in snow.
>Star attempts to fix the problem, but the wand being stuck to her tongue causes her to mispronounce her spells, making things worse.
>Eventually, she ends up accidentally freezing herself solid in a block of ice.
>Insert conflict resolution here.
>A few days later, it's almost Christmas, and everything's back to normal, though Star now has a bad cold from being frozen solid.
>She decides to help with the Christmas decorations, but due to her nose being stuffed up, she ends up mispronouncing the spells again.
>herewegoagain.jpg

>How fucking new are you
Actually, how fucking new are YOU. There are very few actual Jarfags and most of the cuck posters don't support any ships but love baiting Starcucks because they are the most bitchy people in the fandom and can't stop talking about anything else other than shipping.

Mexican food. It's the only thing me and Star have in common :(

Be honest with me Sup Forums: Do you have impure thoughts or images of Star?

None of you people would be guilty of that, correct?

do you really think there's 28 jarcofags with us?

I wonder if Star likes chili or homemade beef jerky? Maybe a little chicken parm? I'd like to cook for her and bring her out sometimes.

Homemade sushi is the shit if you know how to do it btw.

I'm thinking she's a power bottom

>we just pretend to be retarded I swear
You give yourself far too much credit

I hate fish and seafood and anything made of it, so I wouldn't.

Janna is beautiful!

I like Cute and Lewd Star, so yes, I do have some.

If Star were real, though, that'd be a different story. Fiction and real life need to be kept separate.

Regardless of if she likes it or not would you really want to take Star anywhere nice? She'd just fuck everything up per usual.

... Define impure? Does this count?

why is jackie so moe

>Home made Beef Jerky.
My dude. I'm getting some meat tomorrow to make some on my days off.

I've tried making sushi at home before, it tastes great, but the prep and actually making it was just such a chore.

Impure thoughts?
Nope.

NO. You're WRONG and sick if you do. I'm gonna tweet it to SJW police! You've crossed the line.

The line that curves ever so seductively around Star's nubile little shoulders. C'mon user, don't you want to kiss her soft, fragrant skin?

Here's an AU I thought of. If you want, feel free to try something with it.

Here's one I sort of came up with based on one of the alternate timelines shown in "Mathmagic.", the one where Star wears warrior armour and wields a mace. My idea was that in this AU, it's males who inherit the Mewni throne instead of females, and thus Star is instead raised as a royal warrior, and she'd have a little brother raised to be king. Star's personality would be basically the same, but with a bit more emphasis on her love of battle. I was thinking that Moon and River would basically be the same characters as in canon, only the wand(or maybe it would be a staff?) and spellbook were passed down from River's family.

oh baby

Delet this. Angie is for raphael only

Marco and Star dressed as Jonathan Joestar and Rin Tohsaka
Or
Marco sitting on top of Kelly's hea, with her saying "Yeah, this isn't working out"

What if Star used her powers to make Marco's mole sentient?

I'm sorry I broke down here. I'll leave.

Just started watching this show

When does this show get good? It's alright in the first half of season 1, but it doesn't seem like anything special.

I'm not fucking around, I'm a neet and I'm more than willing to sit through a good amount of mediocre product to get to the good stuff.

>Implying there's a difference.

>Star not ONLY curls her toes in ecstasy like a normal human being, but her wings also flutter with excitement as well.
That's actually super hot.