Slott Spider-Epic Pt. 25

Picking up where I left off in Spider-Verse, we're starting with Scarlet Spiders #01.

Prior threads here.

I started this thread from home so bumps are essential for survival!

bump

Next up, Spider-Man 2099 #6

Thank you, spider god, for rule 63 cloning.

I didn't even know I wanted it until I saw it.

Also I think this is probably one of the more insane parts of Spider-Verse. Shit goes sideways very quickly.

Reminder Slott kept original Ben out of this tie-in because he wanted Clone Conspiracy to be a surprise.

You gotta hand it to that fat man, he knows how to play the long game.

Spock definitely had this one coming. And on the art note, Copiel FUCKING KILLS IT in this issue. It is the only thing that is keeping me invested. The fact that he could draw Spock and Pete both without their masks on and it be clear as day who is who is a feat not to be taken lightly. Fucking spectacular.

Quick thinking

Say what you will, Karn has a killer design. No pun intended.

I kinda hate that all the issues are not quite in the chronological order. I'm just going off the checklist at the back of the books. Blame them.

Just fuck already. This Gwen did not have sex with Osborn. That makes her the better Gwen by default. That is of course unless Gwen is under 18, in which case stay far far away.

I love that each Spider retains the art style from the world they originated from.

HA!

MOAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm gonna need a release calendar graphic or something, because the amount of different tie-ins Spider-Verse had is staggering so far.

Copiel is the only reason I'm posting right now.

And I love you.

Well that happened.

I hate to ask, but just how powerful is Morlun? I don't have the JMS issues on had to check up on exactly what his abilities are. All I know is that he can hit harder than the hulk and tank damage from Spidey like it's no big deal.

Here's the list.

Easily one of the best issues out of this entire event

I am in love with these Scarlet Spiders issues.

I hate the art desu