Since the Samurai Jack reboot is kino, what other cartoons could/should come back for adult audiences...

Since the Samurai Jack reboot is kino, what other cartoons could/should come back for adult audiences? Pic could be related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3cRpIe1ISI8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>LOL RANDUMB XDDD the show
Nice bait.

Jhonen would dislike that idea due to the IZ fandom abomination he created. It should just stay as a comic.

>Kino
I want Sup Forums to leave

>The show that started the autism of the 00s

NO

Jhonen already said he won't do shit because of the fandom.

The show is pretty great, but you both have a cancerous fanbase and hatebase around it and it's no wonder why.

Is the fanbase like, still even around?

I would think it would've died off by now.

Honestly considering everything else he's tried since then crashed and burned I definately see a scenario where IZ gets revived.

I want it on Adult Swim to see what kind of shit they get into.

Id fucking orgasim if they made a JTHM style zim show with the same gorey humor
Kill yourself

>that time zim snuck into a strip club and strted stealing breast implants to sell as trinkets to alien tourists

Kids Next Door

Not an argument. GIR is the personification of randumb humor.

>yelling: the show
fuck no

Your entire taste is shit and you need cancer

Nah, they're right
show was still good as hell, though.

It's not a fucking reboot, it's a continuation.

I heard it's mostly kids who weren't alive when the show aired and that they organize a convention were they have dinner with the shows vas and sometimes jhonen shows up and cuts himself discreetly

>Honestly considering everything else he's tried since then crashed and burned
What else has he tried to make?

Here is a picture, it's like 20 kids
Kind of wierd that sugar is nowhere to be seen

Eh. Really doesn't seem that harmless. A bit cringe, but harmless.

*doesn't really seem that bad

That's true, Hot Topic is not doing so well these days. A Zim reboot is just the sales pitch the chain needs!

>Hot Topic is not doing so well these days.
I still buy from there...

I doubt that's really the reason, he just seems lazy, but there's nothing wrong with that, I mean he seems like he has all the money he needs for the rest of his life and doesn't want to do anything again but play video games which is just fine.

I heard they are continuing it, with atleast a finale. Wether jhonens involved or not has yet to be seen officially

There is nothing wrong with random humor as long as it is random tho.

Won't happen. Biggest mistake Vasquez made was pitching Zim to Nick. Should have been CN or Adult Swim.

So do I, they're the only place near me that has a large abundance of band shirts

Vazquez already concluded Zim
youtube.com/watch?v=3cRpIe1ISI8

>That episode where zim accidentally impregnates gaz

I thought Vadquez was gonna do an Invader Zim finale comic.

It's pretty much a combination of that and the fact he won't be able to get all of the original crew from the show if there ever was a new series. Also, I assume he's a little assmad of Disney not green lighting that one pilot that was pitched. I wouldn't mind a 10-12 episode series to give the show a finale or for shits and giggles, but I'm happy with the comic.
He's actually gotten over the fanbase years ago and even when to one of the cons after hearing how well behaved it was.

The sequel to that episode where Zim and Gaz fug in Dib's room then blame it on Bigfoot when the whole room is destroyed.

I always had the idea that if that would happen with the freedom of the SJ reboot it would be WAY edgier to the point of being annoying

Am i wrong in this assessment?

They'd be about as edgy as the current comic. That is, only slightly more so.

Nah, Jhonen seems to be the kinda guy to not get overboard with freedom when it's comes to Zim with the comic being a good example. A Zim continuation would get edgier, but not on the level of JTHM like people would imagine.