Sopranos

Was Tony lucky this guy didn't punch his fucking lights out?

even Carmela started to almost crack up when he said that

Jamal Ginsberg the Hasidic homeboy

>the only show i didnt give up on after one of the main characters gets blacked

but seriously meadow ran through so many guys i cant remember how many she had by the end

>a mulignan steals maedo's bike later
pottery

Is the actor even actually part black?

He looks like they just found a white dude with really curly hair and put some spray-on tan on him.

Tony was like 3 times his size

I remember being 13 and watching this when it aired and thinking that kid is a major dick. Why did Jackie Jr have to die? Why couldn't it have been that cunt?

You just described the entirety of southern Europe.

>the charcoal briquette
>jackie jr
>finn
I have to be missing some if she went through as many guys as you claim, right?

No she didn't

Because Jackie junior was a Cunt also

VITO? Fuck you doing?

Yeah but he was redeemable, wasn't he?

Muh fatha

Exactly. He could have meant as much to Tony as Kwistafuh. We could have gotten a couple of seasons of hate and rivalry between those two.

Ya I agree but I think the whole point was that Jackie (much like Chrissy) kept fucking up and going against Tony. If Jackie could have not banged strippers and shot at furio's speedo I think he coulda had a chance to do some shit na mean?

That was a great scene and I genuinely felt bad for furio. I would have enjoyed a contrast between the two between Christopher and Jackie Jr but I feel like it was a missed opportunity.

Maybe they had that in mind. Apparently the actor was a real cunt though, hence why he gets the shittiest death of all time. That said I was glad to see him go. Although the shit that him and Ralph could have gotten up to is fun to think about

I agree, I think Jackie was more a device to contrast against AJ though which the show did quite well.

>You know what? I think he's a fucking secret fag!
makes me kek everitym

3. Do you really have that much of a problem with math?

You're a fucking retard lmao

What made the actor so cunty? Also do you think Ralph would have actually gotten into schemes with Jackie Jr or just manipulated him into fucking shit up for keks?

No, thats why he had to go. He was just another Brendan Falone, Matt Drinkwater, Sean Gismonte. Every time he fucked up he would have just fallen back behind his father's name and cried to Tony. And he was a disgrace to his family dropping out of school and getting involved with drugs.

Maybe, but Tony quickly became jaded towards him. And Tony wanted him to stick to school, not get mixed up in the mafia, because Tony could see that Jackie didn't have what it took and knew his father never wanted it for him.

Did Tony ever lose a fistfight?

With Bobby

If that rug wasn't there he woulda won

>He thinks those couple years don't make a difference

Well, yeah, maybe. But he still lost, he even admitted it

A suckerpunch is a suckerpunch!

>tony says this
>but then says Bobby won fair and square
What was his fucking problem

I think she was seeing some successful guy at the very end, but yeah 4 over the course of like 8 or 9 years?

Is this post peak-autismkino?

Would Tony have been mad if those two stock brokers from Staten Island would have murdered Chris?