It's a House sends his lackeys to investigate a patient's house

>it's a House sends his lackeys to investigate a patient's house

Do American doctors actually do this?

>Rolling Stones start playing

jew bullshit show

and you can't name a better one

That green text was supposed to end with "episode"

Yes, my wifes gyncoligist come over a few months ago to give her a creampie to make sure she wasn't sterile,turns out she wasnt

pretty sure its always explicitly depicted as being not something they're legally allowed to do. pretty common thing in procedurals though (ie CSI being the detectives and officers for some reason in CSI)

to be fair, there's much less risk involved in them getting sued than police officers doing the same thing, most folks would be fairly forgiving regarding B&E if the result is them getting cured.

This show was so comfy, I need to rewatch it already

>House
>doctor
OK, chief

>started to rewatch it on jewflix
>they removed the original theme songs and replaced it with something generic (apparently fox is too lazy to buy the license for anything other than original airings)
i cant do it

They'd probably sue the hospital just to spite House for being such an asshole to them during treatment.

I'll either torrent it or watch it on shitty stream sites idgaf

is it back on netflix? last I checked it was gone

Who was in the wrong here?

In the UK we always had the generic theme called "House" because of licence issue. It got resolved after S1 though.
Netflix being Jews. This is why I pirate everything.

idk this was a long time ago

>facial expression indicates sudden realization
>has discovered the problem

Do Ameriblubbers actually do this?

its more like fox being jews in not wanting to pay / massive attack being jews in demanding a lot of royalties, but whoever is the true jew here its shitty

This conflict was so stupid. "Hurr I'm totally correct cop man with justifiable concern for patients lives from an addict who is kind of an asshole, unfortunately in this show he is right 1000% of the time so I just have to forgive him and move off the show."

The absolute WORST plotline saved only because David Morse is great.

I didn't like how House seemingly got "fixed" first from those hallucinations in House's Head and Wilson's Heart and then in that rehab season and then they pretended those episodes never happened