Anybody remember this show?

What does Sup Forums think of it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_SRMLP2ZwA8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I watched this once or twice

I liked the theme song

And the main character was voiced by Newman, which was cool

I know it's created by the same guy that created Earthworm Jim.

Apparently the fat Scottish cat is a pedo??

He had an unambiguously romantic attraction to a little girl, so yeah.

Is Mr. Blick /ourguy/?

Only watched a few episodes. Didn't like it but my sister loved it because it had cat's and she was always stoned out of her mind back in the day

I liked it myself. Felt like a better version of Catdog. Mr. Blik always got proper comeuppance for his assholetry, Waffle wasn't impenetrable just because he was stupid, and Gordon... I don't remember much of him, other than his attraction to Kimberly.

I remember loving the hell out of Hovis, the butler. He was a snarky shit.

No idea if I'd like it today. It was a decade ago, of course, I was still a little shitling at the time.

I really liked

It was ADEQUATE

He felt like a protagonist version of Plankton

In other words yes

yep, and Mr.Blik caught the pedo bug in one episode.
youtube.com/watch?v=_SRMLP2ZwA8

It was okay

I dont think it counts as pedophilia when its a transracial attraction to begin with, I dont think the cats see an important difference between her an grown women

The fact that the cat had a crush on a 6 year old will never be not creepy

To me it felt like a watered down angry beavers

I can definitely see that, actually. Had that Angry Beavers feel, but far less manic and a smaller supporting cast. And not quite as funny, though not bad either. So yeah, that's a good way of putting.

My Catdog comparison didn't really make sense anyway.

And he sounded and acted like a guy in his 30s

I thought it was great, shame it got canceled so early.

That thread was deleted for some reason...

I think it was after somebody pointed out that house cats had barbed penises

That would explain it

Good show. Waffle wasn't too stupid and his stupid attitude wasn't plot armor,blik was basically plankton, and the scot was /r9k/ the cat. Fucking cats backwashing in their soda nasty pussys.

Cats have barbed penises that destroy the vagina on the way it. If the Scott had his way then poor Kimberly would be subject to this. Gordon did not love her otherwise he'd acknowledge that his love would only hurt her he was a lustful cat full of sin. This is why waffle strove to protect Kimberly from his disturbed fedora wearing brother. It is a travesty really I hear that Gordon is now a moderator on a comics and cartoons board and he gets really angry when people talk about him.

I love this show. I think it came out at a time when there weren't really any stellar cartoons airing, except for maybe Avatar, but I personally found it to be one of the best of the late 2000s. The art style was likable, cast was stellar, and the humor had that perfect tone of being zany without being obnoxious. Good balance of jokes, some being dialogue-based, others being sight gags. One complaint might be it's a pretty noisy show, but episodes usually end right before the atmosphere becomes annoying.

I think it had a good run as far as number of episodes, so maybe I shouldn't complain, but I still think it got shitty treatment by Nick. It was shafted to Nicktoons pretty quickly after its last new episode, and was removed from the network entirely not too long after. Also no release, so the only way to watch most episodes is through standard definition tv rips.

And it ruins you for all the other cats!

*puts on nerd glasses* Catscratch ran from 2005 to 2007 so it's really more of a "mid" 2000s show, rather than a "late" 2000s one.

Only thing I remember about this show was that one worms clone which was pretty fun

I wish there was only TVrips available.. Every episode of the show I can find online isn't a TVrip.

In general I miss 2000-2005 Nickelodeon, the silver age of Nick

I was too young to really grow up with 90s Nick but 2000-2005 Nick was the next best thing: Early Spongebob and Fairly Oddparents, Rocket Power, Ginger, Wild Thornberrys, Chalkzone, Invader Zim, Catscratch, My Life as a teenage robot, Danny phantom(seasons 1-2), Jimmy Neutron, Friday Night Nicktoons, U-Pick Live, Drake and Josh, Avatar, still had some reruns of the 90s shows... man, those were the days.

I remember liking what I saw.

I read the comic (Gear) that it was based off of two years ago though, and it is fucking bizarre and much different from the show. If you like Doug TenNapel you'll probably like it though.

Not if he was neutred, cats don't get their barbs of they are.

Fuuuck you