static1.e621.net/data/c1/39/c139681bdafd1f196c1125ed93e895d3.png
youtube.com/watch?v=uZSc4sKP1Ac
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MODS

Go back to pol with that shit.

Public warning when?

I think im going to be sick

TOOKEE BAWABA!

Somebody needs to punish that dirty mouth.
static1.e621.net/data/c1/39/c139681bdafd1f196c1125ed93e895d3.png

"This is my family. I found it all on my own. Is small, and broken... but still good. Yeah. Still good."

This is a safe space you barbarian Little turd.

You monster

MOOOOODS

Jesus Christ man, I'm trying to eat and you spout off shit like that?

Disgusting

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

We don't appreciate that kind of talk here

Try and say that again

By god...

>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Galactic Armada, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Dr. Hamsterveil and I have over 625 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire Galactic Federation. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in this galaxy, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the galaxy and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Galactic Federation and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of Ee-arrth, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
Fixed

#GETTHAASSBANNED

sorry for that fucking hashtag

Yes.

Thanks for that.

This is why the aliens don't come down to talk to us.

BECAUSE YOU KEEP TALKING ABOUT HOW YOU WANT TO FUCK THEM!

Is it odd that I just so happen to agree with this statement?

youtube.com/watch?v=uZSc4sKP1Ac

I just got fired for that post.

DELET THIS!

I'M COMING FOR YOU, MOTHERFUCKER

you need to go back.

JESUS CHRIST DELET THIS
THIS IS A CHRISTIAN IMAGEBOARD

>static1.e621.net/data/c1/39/c139681bdafd1f196c1125ed93e895d3.png
WHYYYYY?

Damn, I watched this movie. Wizards, Nazis imagery, salty language, and rated PG. Wonderful.

>MEEGA NALA QWEESTA!

What did he mean by this?

Don't say it again, you idiot!

Yeah, same to you, fucko.

What the fuck man

Oh dear

C'mon, dude. Play nice.

but why user. what did i ever do to you

A truely ballsy thing to say that flies in the very face of all this wimpy political correctness. Very brave!

Back to the past?

DELETE THIS

I would the head council lady

ABOMINATION

stupid head

Did he just say what I think he said?

You sick motherfucker.

¿Do you wanna die?

>saying harmful shit like that just for a laugh

Said no sane person ever!

That movie could have been infinitely better if there was no earth and no Lilo.

Fuck Lilo and fuck this downwatered cliche of the innocent little girl befriending a monster.

Stitch should have been the sole main character and the action should have happened in space.

woah opie, language.

Jesus. Wow.

For what it's worth, hon, Lilo wasn't an innocent little girl. She was a trouble making weirdo obsessed with monster movies and violent video games and stuff. The whole of the plot exists because Lilo thought Stitch was cool, and not gross.

YOU'VE CROSSED THE LINE

Was cute until I noticed the tears.

This "Character that i liked could hold the movie all by himself" is aways goes soo wrong

Dude, not cool

HOW FUCKING DARE YOU

>"Jack Sparrow sure was a fun character! Pirates of the Caribbean would have been so much better if it was just all about him and no stupid Orlando Bloom and Keira Knightley!"

No, no no you stupid fuck.

That's something that could get you banned on Sup Forums

>MEEGA

stitch is not for sexual

>625 confirmed kills
Then who were the experiments in show??

DELET

TITUS. GET THE CROSS