What went so terribly wrong?

What went so terribly wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-FuN4XbU4f0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They got tired of writing.

They cut the budget by 95% and somehow more people started watching.

They let a character hide behind a dumpster.

I can't believe that I ever enjoyed this piece of shit show

They made more than one episode.

This. It's unbelievable how this show somehow manages to continually get worse week after week. I've given up on it entirely

Fucking this

The M14 was automatic.
No one reloads.
The chambers move and fire blanks in early parts, not in these later seasons.
Exaggerate recoil so fucking much, the barrels dont hike up, they kick back into your shoulder.
We cant see the walkers, but with the direction the character was facing they definitely could.
The M14 was fucking automatic.
Walkers are completely silent up until they have their teeth in you apparently.
Everyone three round bursts individual walkers if they have an auto rifle.
Whole herds could be effortlessly murked if people just fired one shot at a time, calmly at head level.

So much about this show is hot garbage but the girlfriend is in too deep which means I am too.

shiieeeettttttttttttt how can we milk it forever???

It's actually a very good and deep show it's a hyper parody of the world that we currently live in you are jsut too shallow to embrace it

>So much about this show is hot garbage but the girlfriend is in too deep which means I am too.
Make her watch Fear.
It's way better in the technical department.

>What went so terribly wrong?
plot going nowhere
shit actors
shit CGI
shit characters

>the barrels dont hike up, they kick back into your shoulder.
youtu.be/-FuN4XbU4f0

too many "strong" women.

They are going to kill off Coral in mid season finale. Show is so fucking nose diving in ratings and will only last another season or two before it just shits out it's innards all over the audience in a finale or something. Negan is one of the worst tv characters ever made.

I still enjoy this show.

it has become alot better the past season.

you guys all seem so salty, yet you continue to post in these threads without even watching the latest season lol.

Name 1 TV show over 8 seasons long that have epic amazing episodes in each season....
Every single TV has 1 or 2 or even 3 shit seasons before it gets good again.

Get a fucking life you stupid cunts,
if you dont like the show stop bumping the threads

go back to Sup Forums you turbo nigger faggot

The wiring quality is the same that it has always been.

>cherry picking a shit grip female shooter with a .50 deag

I mean in the sense that you see actors moving their rifles up exaggeratedly into the air after 'firing'.

>What went so terribly wrong?

No it's definitely gotten much worse.

I still like it.
I'm nowhere near as invested as I was before but I still watch it because to be honest, I love anything zombie related even if it's fucking shite.
It will end within the next 4 years for sure, and I'll watch till the end regardless of the quality.

Andrew Lincoln and JDM deserve so much better than this shit show. How could the shitty writers not realize their wasting talent like this??

this

Writers are lazy fucks.
I enjoyed the show a lot. I'll keep watching because i want to know how the story continues but they drag it out too much. 5 episodes in and the show down with negan still aint over. Fuck you you cunts.

Since i will never see koral making sweet blue eyed babies with beth i dont care anymore. But i'll keep watching. I like zombie shit.

Someone help me please...

lol the comic fans were on here asserting the savior war would take 3-4 seasons

I swear to fucking god the war in the comic books didnt feel as dragged out as it does in the show.

>comic fans
these are the same "fans" who read this garbage

jews

>god help us all

me too, I felt this show should ended 5 seasons ago, only the first 2 or 3 chapters are good enough.

fuck no, rly? it has 8 fucking seasons? goddammit that's fucking crazy, is just a fucking torture to watch it.

>if you dont like the show stop bumping the threads
man, deal with it, that's the point of Sup Forums, talking about this, if you don't accept the fact that actually there are more people that know that TWD is one of the stupiest show ever, just go away and keep watching that garbage, you can be happy.

oh man, the comic was good only a few chaps after the governor war, it was good to watch Rick's allutinations with Lori and the phone, but after that it was fucking stupid.

TO be fair the comics started off better than the early seasons of the show it was still decent around number #151 where I left off but idk what happened since then. Looks like they went full sjw

Thicc

Nonsense. Seasons 3-5 look like a fucking masterpiece compared to this current disaster.

I watched last season with subs at 1.4X speed
made it bearable.
Not gonna go near this last season after reading these threads

>Looks like they went full sjw

The wait for Coral's death is too long