youtube.com/watch?v=MrHoMSRZOS4
youtube.com/watch?v=OXUmqSWvY2I
youtube.com/watch?v=P2g9QZvHTuk
youtube.com/watch?v=MzlK0OGpIRs
youtube.com/watch?v=Pu88gb1EpmI
youtube.com/watch?v=aam4AnH_h5c
youtube.com/watch?v=AtBqYlez0bU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Have you been having dreams of nuclear end too?
Also the twin peaks nuke is amazing

The ending of the Spongebob episode "Dying For Pie."

I don't think there are many of them. I'm thinking Terminator 2 and 3. The intro credits of Thirteen Days was pretty good.

>Have you been having dreams of nuclear end too?
No.

youtu.be/ntI-7vR2zRs

This is a good movie, you should look it up.

Also I like in T3 when Arnold throws the mini nuke out of the car window.

Kingdom of the crystal skull

That phone shreek in Fail-Safe.
It's the most bonechilling nuke scene in cinema history and you don't even see it.

youtu.be/ruawAX6-tyQ

Dr.Strange Love

threads.

Pretty frightening nuke scene.
youtu.be/4IKUeIEdRMY

clear and present danger

Battlestar galactica pilot episode

amerifats only start worrying about nukes if there's a chance someone might use one against them.

miracle mile, you fucking plebeian.

what were they thinking

youtu.be/I9guP2QDqEI

The whole thing unnerved me.

>no Terminator 2
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQz91Cx0Ato

This shit gave me nightmares when I was younger

>What are some of the best nuke scenes?
4U

MEIN FUHRER
I CAN WALK

youtube.com/watch?v=qOrMnF2yk0Y

THE CRYSIS TECHDEMO NUKE

BLEW EVERYONE AWAY IN 2007, JUST WHEN PHYSX WAS STARTING

youtube.com/watch?v=5gjck8V_0Sw

Here ya go

Ahh yes, back when Crysis was ten years ahead of other games graphically before clipping it's own balls to get plebs

I fucking love that movie

Where da mushroom clouds

The nuke scene from the first hulk movie.

IT WAS A MAGICAL TIME

CONSOLES WERE A MISTAKE

youtu.be/FB-Ghg8aRj8

Do you agree?

youtube.com/watch?v=LT-xXoIAAnM

Indiana Jones and the Holy Fridge

>cig vending machines

youtube.com/watch?v=MrIiLTnmhjI

This is not a Test

youtube.com/watch?v=gy6-ZKWCoH0

Come to think of it there aren't many nuke scenes in movies. Is this because America feels guilty and or does not want the masses to see the use of nuclear weapons in a bad light?

youtube.com/watch?v=RKhd2Repjoc

youtube.com/watch?v=4r-YtrYGAIQ&ab_channel=GenericGaming

vidyakino

Looks great but the sound and voices were better in the original

Seconding this. That entire film is dread manifested.
youtube.com/watch?v=MrHoMSRZOS4

The Day After. Horrifying shit.

That show Jericho had a pretty sweet nuke soon in the beginning if I remember correctly

That's what my OP image is.

>Those digits.

So close muh man.

I would love to build a gaming pc. First game I played was Doom 2 at 4 and been hooked since then. Haven't played vidya in a year tho since my drunk ass friend molested my laptop by spilling his drink on it. Use to be able to run Skyrim perfectly through a display, now it cant even run 2d games without heating up. Thanks Josh. I miss games.

I've watched a shitload of edgy movies but Threads is the most disturbing thing I've watched by FAR

Nothing comes close

3:49
youtube.com/watch?v=OXUmqSWvY2I
Also check out Miracle Mile.

I always want to make a movie with the shitty idea that "the more people dream about nuclear war the more likely it will happen"

I have seen it. I want more visual effects.

Actual test footage are always the best
American footage are probably better than soviet and Chinese
Not sure about French, Indian and Pakistan footage. Didn't check.
Did I miss anything ?

American footage is more iconic because back when they couldn't do effects they just plagiarized American footage. No one complained because people like those footage and didn't know where else to find them. Today movies can make footage on their own but they still follow that found footage shit. I don't know why. It must be because the test footage have power on their own

After 50 years of movies people already give up coming up of something different from test footage on their own.

>That sound effect
>Bright light
>dust and leaves get blown off trees then come back
>houses get blown away then come back (breaks continuity but no one cares)

It takes a real nuclear attack and new bombing footage to update people's imagination

I remember drinking and smoking at a friends house and watching this after he passed out early because i was bored, it was around the time russia took over crimea i think and geopolitics appeared to be really heating up and Sup Forums was still basically a doomsday cult so it had quite an impact, never felt such a bizzare combination of sheer terror and comfyness at the same time

Bro. I have a recurring nuke dream. Haven’t had it in a while but for like a good 3 months I had it maybe 6 times. Wtf does it mean?

I had nuke dreams a lot too but they stopped maybe a year or so ago, maybe a bit longer, it probably doesnt mean much other than geopolitics on your mind. I got them after too much pre-raid Sup Forums for obvious reasons

>bizzare combination of sheer terror and comfyness at the same time
I think it's called postmodernism

Yeah I guess. It really is a scary thought though. Now so more than ever for me at least with everything going on with North Korea. Side note, I’ve also been super skeptical about dream interpretations. Are they legit or total bullshit? Cause there’s apparently shit like you’re afraid of growing up/maturing/more adult things if you dream of your teeth falling out. But it’s make more sense to me if dreams were just totally random and your brains way of satiating it’s addiction to stimulus while you’re asleep

>"sir all test subjects report dreaming of nuclear explosion!"
>"Get David Lynch on the phone!"

nigga it obviously isn't totally random. Just observing how people have nightmares after watching a horror movie should be plenty of evidence for that.

>What are some of the best nuke scenes?
Twin Peaks for sure.
Those titles and that countdown make it 10x better than any other scene.

no I know that you dream of things that have happened to you or you seen. But analyzations like (not a real thing but) if you dream of drowning you are probably under a lot of stress in life. Obviously if you watch a scary movie then have a scary dream it’s connected.

This tbqh senpai

They definitely reflect bot our conscious and subconscious without a doubt, but im sure theres an ever present random element to it too. i used to get teeth dreams a lot too, i hate those more than just about everything aside from sleep paralysis, which i also havnt experienced in a while now thankfully

>his hair heals back
kek

Never had sleep paralysis thank god. Closest I had I woke up in the middle of my appendectomy, was still paralyzed, because I couldn’t feel my diaphragm I thought I was suffocating. I was screaming in my own head for the doctors to help me but they just kept trying to lull me back to sleep. Couldn’t move, couldn’t talk. Was pretty nuts. They gave me great drugs to make up for it though.

sure, like I don't believe in books of dreams or treating it like a horoscope like some people do but I'm sure there might be some level of connection based on your individual experience and thus only you can try and analyze.
For example if you dream of rejection it means you fear or experienced a lot of rejection in your life (maybe not a one off dream, but by the second and third recurrent theme you should start worrying).
I've had some neat insights about myself over the couple past years just by noticing my dreams and how I reacted to them. Like it's always there(thus the dream) but when you notice how much is affecting you and realize the gravity of the situation then it really hits you in the gut.

That's a bit much isn't it? Was it a much powerful bomb than the ones in test footages?

>looks at explosion
>not immediately blind

>damage was actually small
Yeah that effect was too much and inconsistent with what they said later

OBSESSED

>Kim Jung Il is watching this thread to count how many nightmares he induced

Definitely, though i had one neat
Coincidence where i dreamed about a girl i used to be close with and woke up to find i had matched with her on bumble and she messaged me for the first time in years, that was pretty wierd but just a coincidence i also have frequent dreams of being back in school when i still had friends i saw regularly and confidence, usually day drink and wallow in absolute misery after waking up and realizing that it wasnt real, as you can guess its a pretty accurate reflection of my subconscious and conscious mind

How the fuck do you keep that cool

youtube.com/watch?v=P2g9QZvHTuk

Explained: youtube.com/watch?v=MzlK0OGpIRs

You dream of your teeth shattering or falling out because you're clenching your jaw in your sleep, which you're more likely to be doing when being stressed. Same as how you have sex-dreams when you get a hard-on in your sleep, or have dreams about having trouble finding a toilet when you need a piss. More vague dreams are obviously not up for interpretation. You dreaming of a firetruck doesn't mean shit, for example.

mommie

youtube.com/watch?v=Pu88gb1EpmI

are there actual "nuke scenes" in that british movie "threads" or is it just about people becoming mutants from radiation poisoning?

Stupid of him. When successive Dear Leaders give so much in the way of time and effort to repetitive, hyperbolic, *empty* threats it only makes 'em harder to take seriously.
(Not that it's a total waste, as the picture proves beyond hope of refutation.)

Watch it, its not some fallout sci fi show, its about as realistic as it gets

are you incapable of clicking on links

It's cool enough to cool itself

This was a very good video, thanks for sharing

youtube.com/watch?v=aam4AnH_h5c

Nuke kino thread?
The Testament fucked me up good when I first watched it.
Too bad no one's uploaded the nuke scene in a proper format, this was the closest bearable match.
youtube.com/watch?v=AtBqYlez0bU

;_;

>Have you been having dreams of nuclear end too?
For years, after watching T2 as a kid. Shit sucked.

There are.

There are also mutants in it but they're not the sci-fi kind, they're the cancer kind.

I wouldn't worry too much. NK has nuclear capability but that doesn't mean they have enough to start a MAD exchange.

RIP to whichever city they decided to hit, and RIP to the entire population of NK after that, though.

>never hear of this movie before
>see it mentioned almost 10 times in 3 days
Lemme guess. Someone talked about it on Reddit.

>"Bloody hell"
> Pulls of trousers

>people worry about nukes when there is the possibility that they will be nuked.
Well fuck me pink, Nathaniel, you might just be onto something.

With Bitcoins

The entirety of Trinity and Beyond

>RIP to whichever city they decided to hit, and RIP to the entire population of NK after that, though.
Please god let it be the Bay Area

Which bay?