ITT:

Post Jojo references

Go home, cancer

Anyone remember Super Robot Monkey Team Hyper force Go?

Can you guys please just stay in your general?

We have a general?

stop SU posting

How is this referencing Jojo again?

The only real relation is the throwing lots of fast punches, but that's not unique to Jojo.

Blocking a punch with another punch is Jojo as fuck.

that's just an anime fightin' thing. It's been going on since the likes of Fist of the North Star or Ashita no Joe.

I don't care if you're this Jojo-obsessed because you love or hate it, everything isn't a damned reference to Jojo.

>"BUHHHH DEY PUNCHING FAST ITSA JOJO"
Why are Jojofags so cancerous?

SU is filled with "references" to anime that are either really shitty or blatantly obvious

>JoJo
>Not HnK
fuck off, jesus. anime-onlys need to be destroyed.

Jojo is literally the only show I can think off aside from mlp that has such an autistic american fanbase.

>what is the Steven Universe fanbase
>what is the Sonic fanbase
>what is half of the transformers fanbase
>what is the homestuck fanbase

I think it's one of the few shows whose American fan base swelled up disgustingly and became dogshit when anime-onlys like OP arrived

This is not a reference
If one of them was shouting 'useless' or the other was going 'oraoraora' then it would be, but that's not the case

>Been a fan of Jojo for years
>Really excited for anime adaptations
>Knew the fanbase would probably get worse but I'm sure it'll be fine
>Jojo is rapidly becoming easy bait in and itself
I take it all back, I wish the anime never happened.

neck yourself

>implying the people who do the "jojo reference" memes are actual jojo fans
>implying Sup Forums has even read jojo

>can't even post Jojo reaction images anymore because 'IS THIS LE JOJO REF XDDD'
I fucking hate everyone for letting such a shitty, forced meme thrive

>tfw to intelligent too stop enjoying something because annoying people also like it

Holy shit you're a fucking child.

How would you like it if someone takes a series you like and stuffs it to the brim with annoying normalfags and horrid memes?
And on top of that, the shit is everywhere and unavoidable.

I understand what you mean on how not enjoying something because of others is stupid; but when said annoying people are everywhere and even give the thing you like a bad reputation, it starts to get harder to be willing to be associated with it.

lets just make a whole board just for them and ban every thread of su

I think the point he's making is it's becoming harder and harder for Jojo to be an acceptable thing anywhere because the majority of he fanbase are obnoxious meme spouting teenagers that are weirdly unhealthily obsessed with the anime and shoehorn references into every goddamn facet of their lives and everyone around them.

It's normal for fans to want to talk about something with other fans, or introduce the property to friends. The new breed of LE JOJO REFERENCE XD is almost turning it into a mark of shame.

I watched the anime and started reading at part 5.
I think I'm part of the problem?

The japanese Transformers fanbase is actually pretty fucking based

Fuck you, your reverse psychology isn't going to work.

Yeah and shit like
doesn't help

Those threads are STILL happening???
How?
Its been like what 2 years now and they still haven't gotten bored of their little project?
>tfw a offhand comment about Daffy looking like a jojo character spawned a 24/7 general dedicated to rewriting Jojo but with random cartoon characters
pure unfiltered autsim

Do you have an autistic compulsion to mention how much you love JoJo at inappropriate times because you're so much of a sad sack that you cannot think of literally anything else to talk about?

Do you waste money on shitty JoJo T-shirts and apparel, which you wear in public on the slim chance that another degenerate recognizes the reference?

Do you go on fan-sites or JoJo subreddits for JoJo related discussions even though you can only talk about something for so long?

If the answer to all of these is no then what's the problem?

see

>got on the Jojo train late now that everyone on the internet has totally turned on it
Whatever, it's not like I thought it would be fun or whatever to talk to other fans of a series I enjoy.

this
i fucking hate how contrarian everyone on this website is, it fucking sucks

It's because underage losers and memers, like the autists pointed out, keep ruining it for everyone. Also that YouTube guy who shoved down the 'Jojo ref' meme down everyone's throat spurred some shit too.

Wait a year or longer and it might pass by.

Kek

Ah yeah, that's from that time Dio went "ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA", right?

>that manga

Commit suicide

I hope you get told on a daily basis how much of a disappointment you are. Go back to your general

You're on the most contrarian website around, just post it anyway.

You mean Filthy Acts, right?