Netflix - The Witcher

Geralt confirmed to by played by dark skinned guy

Witcher cis white fags eternally BTFO

Are there unironically even any niggers in the witcher lore? Never played any of the games but iirc it takes place in some central european medieval fantasy setting just like LOTR

>confirmed
Like "with respect" and "no homo", this means anything that comes afterwards is the opposite of what is actually said

Nope. There's some Arabian looking fucks from very far off lands, but none darker.

And to think the small-souled shitlib soyboy bugmen screech endlessly about "whitewashing in movies" kek

They probably don't even realize the orwellian characteristics of the doublethink they're employing here

Even in the games, there are no blacks? Literally how did they get away with it in current day?

You'd be surprised how few people actually care when the creators just ignore it. Not to mention The Witcher is relatively niche compared to say a movie with $300mil budget. Even most casual gamers are only aware of it.

Sheeeitt

Poland

The Witcher is an Eastern European series and they just don’t give a fuck

Is it essential to the character to be white? Is it a historical biopic? No, its a fucking video game. Shut up and stop be racist.

Sup Forumstards need to be purged
phoneposters aswell

Found the nig nog

BTFO

It's not a videogame dumbass, it's a well regarded book series in Poland that was adapted as a videogame. It's like saying lotr is a videogame because Shadow of Mordor is a thing.

Some Amerimutts did try to stir up shit, but the Polish didn't give a shit.

fuck off darky

It's just a nigger. Don't take it so seriously.

I'm actually fine with them casting a black dude but why does it always ALWAYS have to be Idris Elba?

I didn't even play the series because I'm a poor fag with a shitty computer and don't play games that much apart from old ones, but CD Projekt Red is fucking based in my book for creating GOG and distributing DRM free games. This should be the standrad to be honest. When I get a better job and computer I'll be sure to buy and play The Witcher series just because of that.

I've never played the game but my friend who has says his entire backstory is he was bleached pale white by his transformation.
So yes being white is essential to his character.

Based

>making up fake news to be triggered by it

?

>worst the nig nog can think of is white people debate on the internet
wew lad

So now that the dust has setteld, who would you cast, Sup Forums?

Based Polacks don't give a shit

So is there a source on this or is OP just a faggot?

people tried to give them shit and the pollacks basically responded with "you can fuck right off trying to lecture me on my own history"

New take on the series: he was actually blacked by it but the discrimination against Witchers still persists. Nothing else actually changes

>BRRRRRRRM
>"They call him the black wolf"
>*fade to black*
>BRRRRRRRM
> "is it true what they say about witchers in bed?"
>*fade to black*
>BRRRRRRRM
>"I like my witchers like I like my coffee: black"

>coming to netflix this summer

They probably exist in Zerrikania but neither the games or novels have ventured that far.

Source?

>I'm actually fine with them casting a black dude
soyboy, pls go

Too young, Yennefer is a milf

Thor 3, ya fucking dummy

I'm not black lad

Tell me how much soy does your weekly diet include?

kevin spacey

back to the_donald with you

There was a Witcher named Jerome

yeah and where is he now? Dead! Like all good niggers!

Jerome isn't necessarily a black guy name. I knew a irish lad named Jerome.

I post on my phone even at home where there is a computer 10 feet away from me. Much more comfy to lay on my mattress and browse

There was a better one where some cunt tries to cry to the CD Projekt RED twitter account about a racist and same guy says that he's the one in charge, or something like that.

Jesus fucking christ, if this guy didn't own his own studio or was american he'd be fired in a heartbeat.

It's scary the state of our society now, that someone can get shit for saying the truth. Some 1984 tier shit.

>claiming as your history and heritage a video game in which a dude from a metal band slays monsters and follows a flying fetus ghost around a fictional country to solve a murder or some shit

alright

well there are nekkers, but those are monsters

t. reddit

Jesus Christ this guy is fucking BASED, I almost want to play the game now

lmao

I was a bit confused and thought he was with CDP RED, his upcoming game is Kingdom Come: Deliverance and sound pretty cool.

t. reddit

Yeah, I hope it comes together well. The game is incredibly promising but the betas have been rough.

T. 80 dollar backer

Has no-one else realized this is fucking Heimdall from Thor: Ragnarok?

>claiming as your history and heritage futuristic space technology that would have existed if not for white people, as well as some weird alien god and literally every other culture on the planet

alright

Literally everyone ITT.