Franklin Richards

Was it ever fully explained why this faggot is so strong? What is he doing right now?

He's your basic reality warper mutant except he isn't mentally ill, has a stable home life, and his parents can actually provide him the education and environment to utilize his powers in an effectual manner.

>What is he doing right now?

He is with Reed playing god out there beyond the stars or something

So he's stronger than Pro. x, Phoenix, and all that shit now? Isn't he like 8? That's fucking retarded glad I don't read Xmen or FF.

Franklin is also very creative and even if he's not as traditionally smart and science inclined as his father and his sister, he's very intelligent, in theory, at least.

As for that about his family environment... I don't know if he has or had one very healthy, to be honest. It's not awful, but wasn't the best.

But for all the shit he suffered for his whole story, sure he's mentally strong.

No one knows how old is he. He changes his age all the fucking time.

Well, writers and editorial does, but at this point I think everyone plays the reality warper card to explain why he doesn't grow while others do.

What all exactly happened to him? Didn't Celestials try to take him/kill him as a infant or something? That's all I can remember that and Onslaught is like basically his main villain.

He's not psychic at all. He's a reality warper.

Considering his peers in the reality warping business include Legion (DID), Jamie Braddock (schizophrenic), and Mad Jim Jaspers (anti-social personality disorder), he's doing all right.

>Was it ever fully explained why this faggot is so strong?

X-Gene and two parents with Cosmic radiation.

>X-Gene
from who?

That still doesn't explain the sheer output of his raw power. He should be Xavier level at best, with actual telekinesis.

I've read somewhere that the Negative Zone also had a thing into the mixture.

Susan, I guess.

Wanda too is relatively healthy.

Didn't Scarlet Witch basically fuck over all mutants in existence after House of M? Where would the X-gene come from if it was basically erased?

Wanda is suicidal and mentally ill confirmed.

Nah you don't read comics because you're a casual little shit who cares way more aboutnpower levels than characterization and storytelling

Not all of them.

Franklin is a horrible character and his stories are retarded and inconsistent though?

>I've read somewhere that the Negative Zone also had a thing into the mixture.

Reed took Annihilus' Cosmic control rod and used it to keep Sue from miscarrying. So there's that in the mix too,

>He should be Xavier level at best
On what do you base that?

WitchBitchWanda tried to bribe her way out of trouble by granting everyone she knew their fondest wish, including her Daddy-issues-source Magneto who wanted mutie supremacy on Earth.
It was Doctor Strange's job to stop that kind of magic hokum and he dropped the ball there, but when WitchBitchWanda decided that mutie genocide was a better way to go Doctor Strange cast a half-assed protection spell that only saved about 200 muties (Franklin included) ...
... AND TOTALLY REDEEMED HIMSELF !!!

I Thought Sup Forums not reading comics was just a meme. Even normie movie watching casuals have the sense to use google and wiki basic shit.

Let's not forget he is childhood friends with the Power Pack, whatever damage could been done by the FF was basically damaged controlled out by having them as a positive relatively normal influence and yadda yadda value of family.

Parents both exposed to cosmic radiation leads to him being an Omega-level mutant.

Different intrpretations will lead to different answers, I personally like the Earth-X explanation, but I guess I shouldn't spoil anything and you should read it.

As for what's he up to right now: After Scrt Wars, Doom's Battleworld crumbld and the power of the beyonders to create universes was all left in Reed Richards, the builder; he carried the Future Foundation with him to a place beyond the space, where he could throw universes into the multiversal membrane, universes created by the ideas of Franklin Richards, the dreamer, and held together by the foundation's law and science.

In some comics, he uttered the wish to live with the Powers.
He's liked without reservations there.
Especially by Katie

Not only that but Reed used Annihilus' Cosmic Control Rod to save his wife and baby, allowing Franklin to be born. The Cosmic Control Rod has vast power that can be shaped by the user's mind. And it specifically gives immortality, as Annihilus reminds us on many occasions.

It makes sense that such a powerful cosmic device may have had an effect on Franklin since the very beginning. He is a fluke. The most powerful mortal next to molecule man and he architect of creating the current multiverse with his dad.

What a stupid fucking character

This thread sure is 9gag

>What is he doing right now?

Exploring the multiverse. Sounds like a great comic premise but... No movie rights. No comic.

>Wanda too is relatively healthy.

she seems okay now..but..does anyone remember House of fucking M ??

He's an omega level mutant as those by nature can alter reality very easily,what makes franklin or adult franklin so dangerous is he is stable from a good family background AND has cosmic radiation to boost his power.Hes what every reality warper could be except with none of the mental problems and a boost from the old power cosmic

I hate how he's been overshadowed by his way less interesting sister.

Imagine if Legion or Proteous were rational, imaginitive, well adjusted people who fully understood their powers in a scientific context, being taught and raised by the entirety of the Fantastic 4.

Nah. Celestials like him.They saw him and decided their whole mutant experiment was a success so his mere existence saves mankind.
He however has been sent to hell twice. The second time he didn't consider that he can wreck everyone there for some reason.

She was assailed by one of the worst cases of Big Bald Bendis in known history.

She erased the full X-gene. Components of it from two different people (the guthries) could still come together and form a proper X-gene that got past the spell
To be fair those fuckheads were trying to murder her at the same time here was a goddamn mutant cure in existence. It's basically self defense with a massive amount of collateral damage.
He was also delivered by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby so literally delivered by God.
The cosmic control rod is apparently the power of the entire negative zone given physical form so it's an entire universe of power. But another thing to note is that there is only one negative zone linked throughout the multiverse so it's the power of a universe capable of spanning the multiverse which makes the upgrade in power unfathomable.
He's displayed psychic powersets before and his original manifestation of powers was basically him astral projecting in his sleep to join the powerpack from what i vaguely recall. He has psychic abilities that he can use, It's just very hard to give a fuck about that when he can warp reality.

>I don't read comics and if I use Wikipedia I'll die
ok

His mom is literally the /best/ woman in the Marvel universe. It stands to reason her son would be a god.

He's an Omega Level Mutant. Do you even read comics?

But can he beat Bob?

Also where the fuck is Bob? I thought he was the protector of humanity now with the power to effortlessly hold back and bitch slap celestials?

He is even better than omega.