Does Hollywood care about looks more than talent?

Does Hollywood care about looks more than talent?

Hello Beautiful.

*inhales*

She doesn't have either, I'm honestly amazed she gets any work at all. Bitch looks like Droopy the Dog

no, but there's a limit. no droopy dog looking bitches

Maggie Gyllenhaal: "At 37 my face was sliding off of my skull, and no one wanted my roastie."

could it be maybe that her face looks like a beaten up bag of bread?

>Hollywood's love affair with old dudes romancing young women
damn... it's like... art imitating life...

They said old because they couldn't say ugly

how come jake is kino but maggie is so disgusting?

>nobody wanted to molest me
I wonder why

I don't like all the jokes at her expense. How do you think that makes her feel? She's probably a really nice lady.

She looks like she's about 50.

Not too old, just too ugly... blame genes.

dude i would fuck maggie gyllenhall
BEGGARS CANNOT BE CHOOSERS

Yeah, I'm sure he has a nice personality too.

>he has to beg

how this actual troll got any roles to begin with is beyond me. yeah I know it was probably because of the whole ((()))) thing but this creature is downright ugly She must have given great head to some producers or something. That is is the only thing I can think of. Even creepy ass old jews care more about the return on their investment than helping some ugly duckling form their tribe. There is no way she helped the box office of any movie she was in.

I've already busted my nuts 3 times to her sex scenes in The Deuce

That's cruel. What if you looked like an ugly character, it's not like she's even done anything to deserve this. She just looks weird, leave her alone man

She is beautiful.
t. the jokester

Goddamn she is so fucking gross. If she came up to me at a stoplight and propositioned me, I'd throw money at her to get her to leave me alone.

so who got it?

Yes because the audience cares about looks more than talent. Maggie Gyllenhaal looks too old to play Maggie Smith.

Was she in Frank?

You're right. Imagine how kids in school made her feel for having a vagina in each cheek

Lmao

Laughed a lot harder than I should have.

Looks, but talent is nice also
Too bad she has neither.

anyone got the pasta?

what the fuck lmao aren't looks the biggest thing an actor brings to the table?