Who will Jack take as his wife when the series is over?

Who will Jack take as his wife when the series is over?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ta669DOgyrY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If he fuck one of those dogs.

Would you watch a show called "Samurai electric Dog".

Someone completely new, who we have not seen before.

And it's going to happen off-screen too, so only Genndy will tell us.

>dogs

i'm 99% certain that ashi will be a love interest and there will be a nude fade to black scene

>Jack goes back in time
>Tells everyone about aliens and robots and all sorts of shit no one can believe
>Having spent more time in the future than the past, in a twist on the first episode he has more trouble adjusting to life in feudal.
Yes I know there are episodes that show he longs for that, but I still think it would be bitter sweet if we see him trying to do things that don't exist yet. I also think it would be interesting if Jack used his knowledge of the future to fully prepare Earth for every eventuality and helps usher in a utopia from his precognitive knowledge of resources, technology and pending disasters. Defeating Aku in battle would be his legend, but peacefully saving the world would be his legacy.

Like Regular Show?

>Who will Jack take as his wife when the series is over?
Aku
the real magic sword was Jack's dick

the sweet embrace of death

>that entire post
>youtube.com/watch?v=ta669DOgyrY

As damaged as he now is, I think Jack would be a good king.

>Jack
>heterosexual
suuuuure

Definitely not Ashi. Killing most of her sisters ain't gonna fly, Samurai Guy.

Justice

Me.

Johnny Bravo

implying it won't end something like

>Jack beats on Aku
>It just lol seals him in the sword again until it strikes something similar to how it went with Jack's dad
>Jack impales himself
>Aku's essence fuses with Jack in a now dying / dead host
>Both their essences are sent to the beyond / divine territory
>Gods be like "YOU'RE IN OUR HOUSE NOW NIGGA"
>Aku gets obliterates and Jack's soul is safe. He reunites with his people and family on the other side
>Aishi takes up the mantle of samurai and now takes the blade from Jack's body
>Jack's body is buried in a ceremony with hordes of people and various factions Jack had affected over his time in the future
>Ends with Ashi standing over a now peaceful land being rebuilt
>WACHA!!!
>The End

His knowledge is only of the future that is aku dipshit

Barbra Streisand

He now knows about handheld firearms, automatic weapons, combustible engines, and mechanized exoskeletons.

Fuck you for putting that in my head and for it making sense.
>Jack can only know peace from this hell after defeating Aku by the sweet embrace of death
>Jack will confront everyone he couldn't save and make amends when they tell him they don't blame him for what happened and his souls can finally rest in peace

>Jack becomes the nobunaga of his timeline.

Oh yeah. And if his taser-drill-spear is of any indication, he has a working knowledge of electricity.

to make the feels worse

>During these final 10 eps, Scotsman dies
>When Jack dies / kills Aku Scotsman brings him in with a big ol hug

I'm convinced of the first part of this, but not the second.

If Nobunaga was a legit heir apparent to the Chrysanthemum Throne.

Me.

Am willing to share. Give him lots of love, take him outside, and make sure he eats at least twice a day.

Jack deserves peace... but that doesn't mean he will get it. This post made me tear up.

Was also thinking Ashi would take Jack's mantle as the hero of time. Though I think it's going to be her that eventually goes back in time and kills Aku. Jack would probably rapidly age if he went back.

You and me user.

Aku, duh.

>implying it wouldn't be called Samurai 2: Electric Boogaloo

>most
I think you mean all. Plus her moms.

What if it does, and the horror of that is what makes Jack stop fighting?

>fade to black
>Adult swim

Some girls are into that

She isn't like her sisters, user.

Remember Lulu user

You're now realizing that if Jack ever gets back to the past and defeats Aku, none of the sisters will ever even be born. The aliens that Aku brought to Earth will never make it there. Jack will undo all the good he's done entirely.

>undo all the good he's done entirely.
Mm. Except Aku's existence actively does that anyway.

This is why Iam not that fond of stories around time travelling. Shit is always too depressing, no mater the outcome

Do not play Life is Strange. It literally has no good ending. No matter what you do, it's a sad ending.

no jack going to hell
jack will be ass raped by the one true god Aku Ends with Aku standing over a now peaceful land being rebuilt,

Please stay out of this, Great Shogun of Sarrow

Depends on how evil she is, she may just say fuck it I want some hot sam-oo-rai loving

Maybe if you're a sapsucker. That bitch deserved to die after she shot herself, literally not a single think likeable about her.

Kek

I'm the first one to post it?

...really?