Ruby Rose

What's next for her career?

who?

i feed her cummies to make her big and strong!

Hopefully a body bag

>spent 50k on coke in one week

I thought this was photoshop. Sadly it is not

The mute chick in John Wick 2.

Also did something in that chick prison show, I think?

thank you ms skeltal

>hand tattoo says JUST
How have I not noticed that until now?

>hes a tit guy

>JUST

IT WAS FORETOLD

Looked like a very pretty boy and showed her tits.

Damn

fake

Bonnie Rotten is way hotter than whoever this slag is

wearing a literal garbage bag. The texture and everything.

Do we have any Aussie cokeheads? How many grams can you buy for $50k?

And for cokeheads in general, how much is that?

Explain the pic in the OP then.

You can't assert that without posting pics, even if you have dubs.

>When you're finally woken up inside

She got crazy meth cheeks

? that's the blind item. most are fake but some prove to be real

400 a gram

>explain the pic
screencap this sucks dicks at gloryholes and has a pozzed hole!
explain that!

at least her grandfather (last Gallipoli survivor) isn't around to see this and listen to her say she's (((genderfluid)))

So is 100 grams in a week a lot? Was she getting an entire gay bar high or something?

Bout 400 a gram and it's usually absolute shite

her tattoos are mostly pretty good but the fuck is that abomination on her left shoulder

Depends on your tolerance really. I'd expect someone doing that much coke to rail a gram in just 2 lines which would average out to about 30 lines per day per week which is to be expected for a rich addict using shit Australian coke

a powerful black woman with an afro

like the others said bout $400 dollarydoos per gram and it's usually cut to fucken shit with meth as it's so common

this is the "I'm bipolar everyone suffer with me" look

just to add to this further, meth is more addictive than coke, right? makes sense a movie star would get hooked fast and lose weight incredibly fast - her change looks a little too drastic for $50k of coke. but $50k of aussie meth-coke whew that'll do it.

she really admires Jolie

people think meth is trailor park shit but it's cheaper and celebs do it no doubt

Damn shame, really.

>tattoo
Nope
That's why I stopped like Rooney Mara

is this what happens when Taylor Swift stops the girl group thing?

what tattoo did she get?

Is that an Archer tattoo. Such a great body gone to waste. People liked her on Orange Is the new black and John Wick 2 even. She fucked up.

The curse of banging Taylor Swift: nothing else will ever compare.

I would scorch the earth to fuck all of them at the same time

>I will never autoerotic asphyxiate myself while Taylor and Karlie lez out in front of me

JUST END MY SUFFERING ALREADY!!

>tattoos
>ever

A tattoo is just another way of saying, "I am a shallow, vapid attention-whore" without actually having to say it.

If your tattoo serves as a "memory" of the deceased, you're only causing yourself anguish. Memories were meant to fade. The brain has evolved that way, for a reason. If your tattoo expresses an opinion, then know that an opinion should only be expressed (a) from the mind (b) from the heart or (c) not at all.

Adding to that, people who have their body degraded with tattoos are far more willing to have their body degraded in other ways. After all, "I've come this far. Why not experiment a little-further?" Such people will turn to recreational drug use and, in the more extreme cases, steal from family, friends and strangers alike to feed their disgusting, utterly selfish habit.

Tattooed people are the scum of the fucking Earth.

t. most selfless human alive

regards, autistic person

for all of you wondering as to the why of Ruby Rose: she was extensively molested as a child

>vapid

the fedora of the english language

I mean, pretty much all androgynous girls were.

Pretty much this, you're a fucking teenage degenerate who will never amount to anything if you disagree.

>have a lesbian friend
>she reveals to me she was extensively molested as a child
>a few months later she starts transitioning to being a man

have absolutely no problem with people being trans or homosexual but it makes me think about how many people are only that way because of childhood sexual abuse, which makes the pedophiles of Sup Forums all the more sickening

big black cock, hopefully

only the black seed can make her healthy again

>how many people are only that way because of childhood sexual abuse

A very high percentage

Wait'll you find out the stats on LGBT folks who go on to themselves abuse children.

I mean, on the one hand you can be sure she's not on birth control. On the other hand, you've got the Tony Montana problem.

I don't remember this scene in Watchmen