Calls himself a director

>calls himself a director
>has only directed two films that don’t have Star Wars in the name

Jeff Buckley released one album in his life and he is goat.

That's more that you'll ever direct, op.

based hat shooper

>George Lucas used to be kawaii

Weird.

Why dont you kill yourself?

>direct one movie
>you are now a director
That's literally how it works.

Lmao brah people age hahaha

>Create the greatest film franchise to ever exist
>not allowed to call yourself a director

wew autists

Favorite Buckley song lyric outside of hallelujah?

Harper Lee only released one book during her lifetime and yet is considered one of the greatest American authors. This is doubly amazing sin e everyone knows Truman Capote wrote her book for her.

But kiss me out of desire babe, not consolation

ummm but redditlettermedia told me that the prequels were so bad he doesnt deserve the credit for the OT!

lol fucking jews with their scheming hands

Yeah, but it just astounds me how horribly some people age.

Oy vey

All three are legitimately great.
THX is weird, but it wasn't made by a moron.
And it shows all the hall marks of his sound design and ability to create kinetic sequences that were part of the visceral appeal of Star Wars.

All that stuff was gone by the time he did the PT. The baseline film making skills on show were clunky af. Even though in both periods he was shooting for the editing room.
That's why what Lynch did with TP3 was so impressive. He still had a connection to the skillset that gave us Eraserhead. He was still the same guy, still exploring this language he'd created, and doing new and exciting things with it.

Lucas should have "gone back to filmschool" before he tackled the PT, rediscovered his love of filmmaking, and maybe he would have used the PT as a jumping-off point for being a real director again. And we would have gotten latter day THXs and American Graffitis, because he was so rich he didn't gaf. But instead he handed Red Tails over to someone else after thirty years of talking about it and blamed racism for why nobody went to see it.

>he thinks hallelujah was written by jeff fucking buckley
wew

i have no fucking clue what this meme is

>reddit spacing

Judenhut in medieval art Jews were depicted with yellow hats

But his father was much better

Are you sure?