BOYCOTT MARVEL COMICS

this is the director of content and character development at marvel, this is why the white male characters have been replaced

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IlvNBRdhtZ0
huffingtonpost.com/gabby-aossey/muslims-are-the-true-feminists_b_9877692.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triple_parentheses
twitter.com/AnonBabble

(((Sana Amanat)))

Go back to Sup Forums faggot

She also blacklisted Garth Ennis after his Secret Wars mini that showed lesbians in a bad light.

Wait seriously?....wow. Like I saw no one report on that at all. Still doesn't stop Marvel from re-preinting his Punisher work.

She's a liberal so shell skate free. They defend pedos, ffs. She's at the top of the progressive stack too.

She talks about not having token characters, but she is one. Marvel parades her around late night shows and the white house only cause she's muslim. She probably doesn't do anything day to day. Without her "privlage" she's nothing. Kamala is a garbage too

Don't even have to boycott Marvel. The material is bad enough to just not want to buy it.

They don't have to pay him for that.

Is this real or another made up thing?

Sure they do. People get royalties from TPB reprints, even if it might be from a small amount.

Wait are u accusing the Muslim Pakistani of being Jewish?

Yeah but if you want to distance yourself from a writer than maybe you should not re-publish his most famous work on a character?

I seriously hope you're not the same person because you're now making all this even more unconvincing than it would be.

nope, im op and none of them were me, looks like Sup Forumss WOKE.

please stop, you're hurting me

Who is this Linda Sarsour woman?

She was one of the top organizers of the March For Women

>March for Women
>dismisses and denigrates Ayan Ali Hirsi

As someone who has actually met and spoken with Hirsi, Sarsour's hypocrisy actually makes me legitimately angry.

Why the hell are people doing (((this))) shit more & more?

What's her beef? Is she pro-female genital mutilation or something?

Because (((them))) are getting triggered by it

Who's them? The man?

I can tell this will be a good thread.

What? How did you meet her?

Mostly jews

White muslim converts are the dumbest motherfuckers on earth. And so are African-American muslims, too dumb to realize Muhammed was white despite him literally being called a "white man"

>is he a woman
>is he a transsexual
>does he have a wife we could harass
>if any of these yes then clearly issue with ethics in video game reviewing

Here you go.

He's working on a Punisher series, so no.

Shakira law 4 Marvel NOW! Insha'Allah!!!

Anyone who didn't vote for or care about (((Trump))).

>They defend pedos, ffs.
>Liberals defend pedos
>Republicans barge into toilets and demand that all the women and little girls show them their vaginas RIGHT NOW so that they can protect them from non-vagina-havers who have infiltrated the toilet

Oh, so it's retarded Sup Forumsshit. Figures. Also that's not how you use parentheses in your sentences.

Reminder that the current President has (((family members))).

>this is your mind on Liberalism
Sort yourself out m8.

He doesn't. The Platoon was finished ages ago, but editorial decided to postpone it alongside with the whole MAX imprint. Explicit language and graphic violence are no longer tolerated in Marvel Comics.

converts in general are retards.
I can understand a religious person that stops believing, or a non believer that becomes religious, but the asshole that jumps from an arbitrary set of rules to a second arbitrary set of rules always feel like they're doing it as a fashion choice.

He's also best buds with Benjy.

But shit like is perfectly reasonable? Can people who discuss politics on this site not act like complete & utter dipshits?

>People who don't visibly pass and definitely still look masculine should be allowed in the female toilets

Parlov posted artwork a few months back.

>people actually supporting pedophilia are nowhere near as bad as people supporting a fictional scenario that has easily been brushed over
Just bury yourself in capeshit and facebook, friend. It's over for you.

More like Hirsi is pretty aggressively anti-Islam. She rustles a lot of Muslims' jimmies.

>Supporting pedophilia

And let me ask, when? And tell me you're not gonna bring up Pizzagate as an example.

you're ignorant or you selectively forgot the "im a pedophile not a monster" article that came out and all the defense that sarah buts got when her pedo shit got leaked.

now since you brought up bathrooms, shitting and pissing are biological functions. so why not have everyone go to the bathroom thats designated for them biologically?

It was 2 years ago, user.

>now since you brought up bathrooms

Show me a post I made that mentioned bathrooms. Because I didn't, dumbass.

The same shitty media sites that have been telling you that the big bad conservative wants women to prove they have vaginas to enter the ladies room have also been trying to make you "understand" the mind of a pedophile making it seem more acceptable on their view of wanting to stick it into children. Read the garbage sites you click on on facebook instead of just reading the headlines.

I will NEVER understand why the far left will court muslims who are just as FAR RIGHT as far right Christians.

Why do they think one religion's pure evil while the other's purely innocent despite them both having very similar views to women and LGBT rights, not to mention anything fun must be banned according to both religions.

youtube.com/watch?v=IlvNBRdhtZ0

Why are you bringing up shit I'm not even talking about? Are you this stupid?

Honestly, this. And I'm saying this as a no-good leftie pinko. Religious fanatism shouldn't be supported.

> shitting and pissing are biological functions. so why not have everyone go to the bathroom thats designated for them biologically?

Eating and breathing are biological functions.

The only Marvel comic I've continued to read in the last 1-2 years is Slott's Spider-Man
If they don't want my money I'm happy to spend it elsewhere, like on hookers and blow

They've deemed themselves the party of minorities and identity. It doesn't matter if the different groups fundamentally oppose each other so long as they are minority groups.

Democrats, effectively, have no actual substantive platform anymore.

then forgive me, where did you hear about people wanting to make the ladies room for biological women?

its not socially acceptable to shit and piss in public user

Nowhere, because I don't bother with any of that shit.

Calm down Haim.

How do I boycott something I wasn't buying in the first place?

So it's Tribalism then?

It wasn't always like this though. In the past, the left would acknowledge that muslim countries are pretty backwards for women and LGBT rights and at least preach that we shouldn't be as a bad as them, nor should all muslims get gassed because of ISIS/Al Qaeda.

Now the far left are PRETENDING that Islam is feminist and LGBT and muslims live in harmony.

>Benjy
Mark "And you know full well niggers ruined America" Kozelek?

its so odd because of how liberals shaped the western world, and they are throwing it all away for muslims/sharia law, which will kill gays/ womens rights

>Slott's Spider-Man
You're part of the cancer.

leftyco doesnt exist. neck yourselves.

Use parentheses correctly & I will (but users on this site aren't known for their intelligence, so that probably won't happen).

>being this retarded

The fact you're spouting media reporting about the event pointing out shit media is ironic to the extreme

Christians are mostly white. Muslims are mostly brown.
That's literally all it takes for a modern leftist to support misogyny, homophobia, etc.
Not to mention that modern leftism is mostly built on celebrating apathy, so they see that Islam has been growing in influence and they decide to just accept it as the changing state of the world and say anyone who thinks its wrong is "scared of change."

Calm down Ira.

I think it means hugs

>leftco doesn't exist
>bisexuals don't exist
>australia is a myth
my whole existence is a lie

Hirsi's been on several visits to various countries around western europe as a guest speaker at political events. I happened to get a chance to speak with her at one. As long as you didn't mind the looming bodyguards, it wasn't that difficult to some face-to-face time with her.

It is if you use public bathrooms

>will kill womens rights
You do know that islam saved women from being buried alive as infants, right? Islam has given women the rights to learn, own lands, have a voice, being treated well...etc.

Before Islam, fathers used to be ashamed when they learned that they have daughters. After Islam, they celebrate them because they learned that they are blessing from God.

so why do they throw acid in their faces then

Nobody actually does this though. The same leftists who defend Islam will also bend over backwards to support any progressive, liberal movement within Islam. Their approach to the problem of far right Islam is just more carrot and less stick.

Of course that's not saying there isn't a double standard there. It's just not that.

>Now the far left are PRETENDING that Islam is feminist and LGBT and muslims live in harmony.
Literally no one is thinking that.

Dumb people who know nothing about Islam because no where in Quran or sunna approve of hurting or throwing acids on women.

Is this copypasta?

Then why did women in Saudi Arabia get the right to vote only recently, and still can't drive a car or go out without a male relative?

I am muslim who support Islam and I'm liberal or whatever.

And stop thinking that sharia law is some kind of bogeyman that coming to eat you. It's way of life for MUSLIMS and non muslims have nothing to do with it. The prophet peace be upon him ordered us to respect the laws of the country we live in and we have no rights to force OUR laws on you. Stop believing fakenews and ignorant people.

Because Saudi Arabia is backward country who pretend that they follow Islam rules which they actually don't unless it suit them.

*I am not liberal

The latter? Maybe not. But the bit about leftists saying Islam being feminist? Oh that is sadly true.

huffingtonpost.com/gabby-aossey/muslims-are-the-true-feminists_b_9877692.html

Or maybe it's just dumb ass born again converts saying it.

Tell that to Pakistan, Turkey and Saudi Arabia.

Turkey especially. Last time, I'd say it's a moderate Islam country. Nowadays, I'm not so sure anymore.

Sadly, THEY call the shots at the moment when it comes to Islam. EVERYTHING WRONG about Islam atm can be traced back to them. Yet America won't do anything about it, left OR right.

That text is a lot more sophisticated and nuanced than the title implies though. She's not saying Muslims are fenimist, she's saying Muslim women who endorse and preach feminism are closer to feminism's original ideas than shallow western feminists. You can argue the right and wrong of that, but it's plainly a completely different argument.

Well, that oil is gonna run out sooner or later.

I don't need to tell power hungery people about what Islam is because they don't actually care. They don't care about us as muslims and there are unfortunately so many people who pretend they fighting for Islam while they hardly know anything about it.

Fair enough. The issue though is regarding feminism's hang ups over sexuality. They tend to be very clashing, often the ones who are hyper puritans hate the ones who are hyper sexual and vice versa, calling each other the "fake feminist". And regarding male attraction being inherently bad except when it's not.

Regardless, the article IS right about the fact that muslim feminist are a LOT true, but that's because they live in a country where a lot of muslim men are open misogynists. They kinda have to. The Western feminist these days seem to be more of the type with daddy issues.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triple_parentheses
They are now, Schlomo.

It's also true in saying that Islam has feminist components - pretty much every major religion and ideology does. That's still a long way away from saying Islam is feminist.

don't know if this "female" should be in the ladies toilet or compete with women in weightlifting

Bump

Damn. Someone needs to let Ike know who he's got working for him.

A traitor.

MARVEL YES!

Remember that Sharia Law is true feminsm.

Maybe the Punisher show we'll get it released, like how the Luke Cage show seemed to finally get Gendy's Cage released.

Bump