If you pay attention to any of the following, you are pathetic:

>Tabloids, Celebrity Gossip and Hollywood politics
>Youtube likes or views
>Reviewers and Review scores
>Box Office Numbers
>Awards and Award shows

finally a list someone made on Sup Forums that im not a part of

But that means I'll have to form my own opinions.

>making a statement like this while posting trash girl
Hmmm

... said the person posting a character from an animated film

An alarmingly-high percentage of those who watch anime and manga, have been deprived of the knowledge necessary to interact successfully with other human beings. Anime is nothing more than cartoons with featureless expressions, expressions that the audience often mimic and attempt to pass off as "socializing". More often than not, this is met with derision and scorn, as it should be.

Those who watch anime have not matured. They are stuck in eternal limbo between childhood and pubescence, completely unable to respond appropriately to others in the outside world. I suppose as long as they're contributing to society in some manner, shape or form by working a computer job from home instead of polluting outside with their awkward ugliness and foul scent, then I have no major issue with them.

>tl;dr: watch all the anime you want, manchild, but don't bring your stink anywhere near me.

*tips fedora*

you forgot one OP
>anime

BORN TO PILOT
WORLD IS A RED WASTELAND
KILL EM ALL 2015
I AM BEST GIRL
410, 757, 864, 530 DEAD REI CLONES

>all they can do is attack OP's image

It really is pathetic.

Don't have to attack anything else - his image renders everything completely null and void

>how to trigger pathetic morons with one easy trick!

and get called plebs for it.

My favorite scene is when that stupid cunt dies.

Nice smug asuka picture, Sup Forums!

Sup Forums is worse than Sup Forums. Stop pretending it's superior.

It is a very good scene, but my personal favourite is another.

Why are they given free reign over this board?
>Youtube likes or views
>Reviewers and Review scores
>Box Office Numbers
All of this is done by their kind

I watch reviewers cause i wanna see others people opinion (especially if they know cinema and have good taste). And award are legit rewards for good people based a democratic system. Nothing wromg nor patetic yet. Others i agree

I HATE NIGGERS

When you watch other people talk about movies, that's exactly what you'll get, the opinion of others. Believe in your own opinion, don't fill your brain with those of others.

What is the worst movie ever btw?

t. only watches E;R

>watch a movie
>kinda like it
>read some opinions
>my god they're right
>it was trash all along and I have no taste
It's not like art is subjective. You gotta tap into the collective wisdom to correctly identify good shit.

nah im a debat man. im just curious about people think. This is why we are on 4 chan right. I disagree with 80% people ideas here but i still find it interesting, im maybe obsess lol

I don't follow reviews but if I'm researching movies to watch I look at imdb score. If it has a score > 8 I consider it a must watch

this is bait