NO NO NO NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHA

NO NO NO NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHA

Chinese people have such bad taste movies I wouldn't be surprised if she's actually great

>Zheping Huang
That's not a name. That's teh sound effect the Road Runner makes after saying, "Beep Beep!"

They're making a live-action mulan?

But will she look good as both Mulan and Ping?

With how intensely China regulates their internet, I'm surprised they even have an IMDB.

>can't pick white actress with talent because 'muh whitewash'
>pick a literal who gook with no talent because 'muh whitewash'

Hollywood should just stop bothering to make asian adaptations because you can't win either way.

Chad should have written that article

She was probably chosen because she can English.

>not casting an Asian American
Will everyone in this movie speak with a strong Chinese accent?

Didn't the original movie have Japanese and Korean American VAs? It'd actually be hilarious if the live-action film was a clusterfuck of different Asian ethnic groups in a movie about "China."

China saved Transformers from being a box office bomb worldwide. What do they really know?

Chinese people can’t even make good Chinese food without the white man’s
help. Fucking chicken buttholes with raw peppers in white sauce. “Authentic” chinese anything = garbage

Name one way the world would be worse if China were nuked off the face of the planet. Protip: you cant.

>china already created a mulan kino in 09
>americans are so retarded they're just gonna make it again in english with accents

Or they could pick a talented asian actress and render your retarded persecution complex completely null. Give it a rest, lad. You sound disgruntled.

Similar to remaking Jungle Book and Beauty and the Beast. Also remaking Aladdin and Lion King. In 20 years, you can bring your daughter to live action Frozen!

>this is your brain on Sup Forums

Lol amerifat detected enjoy your sugars obesity king of the world

Xiaoping Wong is like Anne Smith there, Bozo

>NO NO NO NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHA

Who is supposed to be making this reaction?

>the only chinese movies are about sun wukong and
No wonder they like everything we make.

It would be very weird to see literally any race of people but Asians playing the main roles in Mulan

>Xiaoping Wong
Is that how "Zheping Huang" is pronounced or something? What are you talking about?

Shes fucking hot. Its cool.

>According to China's IMDB

calm down. I mean at least she's decent looking. hollywood keeps picking ug-mugs for their "asian" roles

What about black people?

You know. For diversity.

I hope they give her a black love interest. For progress.

>implying acting matters with a 200 million dollar budget