When did you realize KotH is an intellectual show?

When did you realize KotH is an intellectual show?

ill tell you what man i knew it from the start its them dang ol little things they do

> Conservative shit show

> intellectual show?

Lol

Considering conservatives took all three branches of government, I'd say they're pretty damn smart.

Conservatism is the antithesis of intellectualism.

bless your heart

This is the first time I genuinely believe that posters are from reddit.
Especially you.

show isn't conservative you morons

When I realised for every dumb hilarious thing Hank said, that there was a nugget of wisdom too.
It's liberal most of all but there Mike Judge seems to also have some socially conservative stuff in there that isn't meant to be laughed at.

>putting political ideologies in neat little boxes

I even agree with you but you're fags because KotH is sitcom kino

that trans fat episode felt like it was trying to be South Park except not as brash or witty

when i found out Sup Forums loves it

>Sup Forums is ruining this board!

Dangold evenfurtherbeyond, man

I'm aware of that. But I'm also aware posters here pretend to like it (at least initially) because they're under the guise it's a show with conservative values. Relating that to OP, I felt the need to point out that there is nothing intellectual about conservatism.

This probably convinced me to try it again and I ended up hooked. I'd be nothing without the internet.

And Liberalism is a Mental Disorder

when I was 13 or so
everybody thought it was a show for dumb rednecks but I watched it a couple times and started to pick up on this ironic subtext; I realized just how much they were making fun of Hank Hill and conservatives in general. The downside of all this sophistication, of course, is that inbred Trump supporters are dimwitted enough to see Hank Hill as their hero.

i believe that she can win

KoTH is literally the only good animated sitcom

>being conservative
>posting anime reactions
Choose one soy boy

hank is ancap

Cotton was truly bases when it came to hank being a pussy, and Peggy being an idiot.